Phase 3 study for Dutasteride is indeed happening

You surely need to care about your hair man…James Bond needs a nice-looking hair…
And for Topical finasteride and the other one you mentioned…there is one poster in HLH that talked about his experience…he said that started topical finasteride after having bad side effects with the other one…It seems he experienced good results with topical finasteride and no side effects…Also yesterday I browsed the topical section of this site and I found some talks about topical finasteride…you may want to check it…

To be continued

» You surely need to care about your hair man…James Bond needs a
» nice-looking hair…
» And for Topical finasteride and the other one you mentioned…there is one
» poster in HLH that talked about his experience…he said that started
» topical finasteride after having bad side effects with the other one…It
» seems he experienced good results with topical finasteride and no side
» effects…Also yesterday I browsed the topical section of this site and I
» found some talks about topical finasteride…you may want to check it…
»
» To be continued

OK, thanks. I googled around and found quite a few posts where topical finasteride grew hair. One guy even regrew his hairline. That’s contrary to a study I recall reading a few years back. So I have to wonder if the good results are outliers. But it still sounds worth a try. I have a bunch of Propecia around. Maybe I’ll dissolve it into some Minoxidil and slap it on my head in the evenings.

I probably should care more about my hair. It’s just that if I get too wrapped up in caring, then it can work against me. It’s kind of a catch22.

Hmmm, interesting. I just found another study that says topical finasteride works. I think I might have read that one a long time ago too but had forgotten about it. The difference could be in the vehicle?

Perhaps you have seen this? (different study, but I was interested in this back in the day. Sintov gel)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10601691&dopt=AbstractPlus

You know 007 whats so painful about the hairloss journey is that it keeps coming back to the surface no matters how long you forget about it or how deep it gets behind the wall of your occupations,studies work or whatever…one thing is sure about it…you can forget it for 2 years but then comes the day or the mirror or the girl to remind you that…all the reasons can be good enough to make you mad about the beast…

» You know 007 whats so painful about the hairloss journey is that it keeps
» coming back to the surface no matters how long you forget about it or how
» deep it gets behind the wall of your occupations,studies work or
» whatever…one thing is sure about it…you can forget it for 2 years but
» then comes the day or the mirror or the girl to remind you that…all the
» reasons can be good enough to make you mad about the beast…

I know what you mean. It’s easy to get lost for a few years, but it would be nice to emerge out the other side with a full head of hair. I’ve always had high hopes for HM because the topicals seem to be at best a way of holding off until something better comes along. But I’m reaching a point where I wouldn’t mind performing a little experimentation while I wait around for something better, so maybe I’ll try a topical. Fluridil sounds interesting, but it’s also kind of expensive. genhair.com has topical finasteride for cheap, but I don’t know much about their reputation.

When you say the other poster had sides with the “other one.” Are you talking about topical Flutamide or Fluridil? Flutamide is known to absorb into the bloodstream but Fluridil is formulated to get around this problem.

Edit: After some research, it looks like this Fluridil might not do a whole lot. I think I’ll give the topical finasteride a try.

Hi all,
James,

Hope I dont break any rules here and you find it interesting :

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=74840

» Hi all,
» James,
»
» Hope I dont break any rules here and you find it interesting :
»
» http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=74840

hair is not worth your sexual function

Why is everybody always so incredulous about anyone having a different reaction to a medicine than themselves?

Phase 3 study for Dutasteride is indeed happening

To be totally honest my reaction is who gives a sh*t. We know what it does, it really really helps some but to be truthful it is a second-rate (maybe third-rate) treatment for baldness with significant side-effects for many.

That’s it.