Petition to Hairsite

Hairsite,

It has been to my greatest frustration to observe how you or the moderators of this site are relentlessly diminishing every aspect of freedom of speech that we once enjoyed in this board.
This very freedom that convinced us to join willingly this board for the purpose of sharing information and debating over the issues of MPB.

I had my post removed twice for the simple reason that I gave into it a brief how to go for a user who asked about a specific subject in another board : I would like you to know that members come here, while knowing that other sites exist, yet they chose this one by their own free will and leave also by it. Therefore , I hope that you realise that it’s in the best interest of this site to let people share uncensored information that serves best their interests and the interest of your site.

Finally ,While I’ve certainly nothing against Intercytex, let me argue the point of Defamation that you keep using as an argument to silence some of the most vocal critics of Intercytex in this board :

Opinion is a defense recognized in nearly every jurisdiction. If the allegedly defamatory assertion is an expression of opinion rather than a statement of fact, defamation claims usually cannot be brought because opinions are inherently not falsifiable.

Fair comment on a matter of public interest, statements made with an honest belief in their truth on a matter of public interest (official acts) are defenses to a defamation claim, even if such arguments are logically unsound; if a reasonable person could honestly entertain such an opinion, the statement is protected.

Does Intercytex sound like a matter of private interest to you?