Perez Hilton reveals he had a hair restoration with Alvi Armani Clinic

Perez Hilton reveals he had a hair restoration with Dr. Baubac at the Alvi Armani Clinic

https://perezhilton.com/2018-12-02-my-hair-restoration-secret-not-clickbait-perez-hilton/

Perez Hilton has hair transplant with Dr. Baubac at the Alvi Armani Clinic in Beverly Hills

That’s awesome. Celebrities help patients a lot. He has such an excellent result. Looks very natural. That’s what happens when a restoration is done right. I hope to be happy like this some day.

Looks like he could have got full regrowth with finasteride only.

I’d question the wisdom of this if he hasn’t committed to lifelong medication.

yes he is very happy with his new Dr. Baubac hairline

From the video it looks like he had diffuse thinning?

How many grafts did Perez Hilton have?

The thing is that hair transplant is beocming more and more acceptable nowadays, 2 of my friends had done it and they never tried to hide it.

Here is a better before pic of him before his procedure with Dr. Baubac

Very good result.

Was wondering if he opted for PRP in addition to his procedure.

Cowlick looks beautiful.

some awesome pics of Perez Hilton’s Dr. Baubac result

It is hard to tell if Dr. B reconstructed the cowlick from totally bald area or if he was just filling in an existing cowlick.

Yeah I’d like to know that too

Is it possible to create an artificial cowlick using FUE if the patient wasn’t born with one in the first place? Has any doctor done that before for a patient?

We still don’t know how many grafts, why is this a secret?

Video of Perez Hilton’s 2nd procedure with Dr. Baubac, Jan 2019. Immediately post op, FUE and PRP.

More photos

BEFORE 1st procedure with Dr. Baubac (Alvi Armani)

AFTER 1st procedure with Dr. Baubac (Alvi Armani)

Is there sales tax for cosmetic surgeries in California? what percentage?

still a long way to go before we see mega movie stars opening up about having work done, I am talking about mega stars like Tom Cruise , Bradley Cooper etc.