Peplin acquire Neosil, development of NEOSH 101 delayed until at least 2009

http://www.peplin.com/pdf/10-Jun-08_media_Neosil.pdf

Not good news!

I start to believe that there is a conspiracy going on :slight_smile: Every time its close to market someone buys it and delays it.

» I start to believe that there is a conspiracy going on :slight_smile: Every time its
» close to market someone buys it and delays it.

Peplin basically bought Neosil for nothing. They had the purchase amount in cash so they paid nothing for the IP. You can write Neosil off the product doesn’t work.

» » I start to believe that there is a conspiracy going on :slight_smile: Every time its
» » close to market someone buys it and delays it.
»
» Peplin basically bought Neosil for nothing. They had the purchase amount
» in cash so they paid nothing for the IP. You can write Neosil off the
» product doesn’t work.

If you’re right then it means neosh101 will never hit market and has failed.

» » I start to believe that there is a conspiracy going on :slight_smile: Every time its
» » close to market someone buys it and delays it.
»
» Peplin basically bought Neosil for nothing. They had the purchase amount
» in cash so they paid nothing for the IP. You can write Neosil off the
» product doesn’t work.

But why purchase Neosil if their products don’t work?

you get offices and staff for free

anyone ever considered that neosil, intercytex etc did their competitive intelligence on Follica , thought “ahhh crap we’ve missed the boat” and are cashing out while they still can? Positive thinking I know but if I had invested a hell of a lot of money and time id be constantly scanning the horizon for new competitors and if I realised Id been trumped I like to think Id have the foresight to act quickly and get out while the going was good.

Just a thought.

» Dermatology beyond the skin | LEO Pharma
»
» Not good news!

WHat kind of product is it?I did not hear about it before…csn someone tell me about it?How does it work?

LOL

pretty wild theories there

» anyone ever considered that neosil, intercytex etc did their competitive
» intelligence on Follica , thought “ahhh crap we’ve missed the boat” and are
» cashing out while they still can? Positive thinking I know but if I had
» invested a hell of a lot of money and time id be constantly scanning the
» horizon for new competitors and if I realised Id been trumped I like to
» think Id have the foresight to act quickly and get out while the going was
» good.
»
» Just a thought.

lol…The other day, I was thinking the same. Looks like Intercytex has focused-off of TRC for a while. Especially because even with TRC the results were better with Abrasion (aka stimulation), I also posted an incident of a blad guy growing his hair back after being on EGF inhibitor - he was bald for several year!

Obviously, Dr.Kemp and his pals keep track of such events too and they may have thought that there is strong chance that Follica might work, so they backed off of TRC. Interestingly, they’ve silenced till March '09 (the new timeline for phase-II) - about the same time we should have heard about Follica’s results.

» you get offices and staff for free