Paul Wolfowitz

Paul Wolfowitz is the head of the World Bank. He’s recently been under pressure to resign, because he padded his girlfriend’s salary (she also works at the World Bank). His girlfriend is no glamor-puss – she’s a nondescript middle-aged woman.

Although Wolfowitz has a pretty ugly mug, one of the most striking things about him is that he has a thick head of hair.

I wonder if he’d be sleeping around as much if he were the same age, had the same face, but were bald?

And yes, I realize his girlfriend is no looker, either, but that’s not my point…

» Paul Wolfowitz is the head of the World Bank. He’s recently been under
» pressure to resign, because he padded his girlfriend’s salary (she also
» works at the World Bank). His girlfriend is no glamor-puss – she’s a
» nondescript middle-aged woman.
»
»
»
» Although Wolfowitz has a pretty ugly mug, one of the most striking things
» about him is that he has a thick head of hair.
»
» I wonder if he’d be sleeping around as much if he were the same age, had
» the same face, but were bald?

do you think hair matters for a man in that age?

» And yes, I realize his girlfriend is no looker, either, but that’s not my
» point…
»
»

as long as he has money and power he will have a sex life regardless of hair. money and hair equals endless pu$$y. broke and bald equals blowup dolls, this website and dirty magazines.

» do you think hair matters for a man in that age?

at what age does your appearance not matter??? do you think gaining 100 pounds of fat a few months after you’re married matters? i mean, you’re married and dont have to chase girls anymore so what the hell right? should you stop taking showers when you reach a certain age?? should you stop shaving?

JTR so is the celeb forum your new stomping grounds? give up hope on a reasonable release date for HM?

Paul Wolfowitz is a criminal.
Unfortunately for us he is part of the winning criminal gang so he has immunity.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4hHCInQoQ