Pats Deleted Update Thread

I can understand that the moderator of this forum doesn’t want people to be rude and sling insults at one another. That is not helpful to positive debate and the search for the truth.

However, I don’t understand why the moderator deleted the entire thread and not just the offending remarks.

I don’t think my comment was offensive or abusive. I purely asked if Pats needed an Armani touch up for his crown work.

It would be nice if Pats could answer the question here.

Thanks

SR

I responded to your inquiry in the prior thread Stingray, but to answer it again, no I did not need another procedure. My crown has grown out very well and I’ll be providing updates in July when I take vacation and visit my father.

Any reason for the persistance of his crownwork Stingray? We already know your anger towards the clinic and this will only make it seem like you’re “calmly” trying to take knicks and picks at them without getting yourself or your thread banned.

I too get very uncomfortable when I’m awaiting for someone’s update on their photos/progress. And I can make a list of members right now - but I haven’t and won’t. If you guys think his crown work was poor as you’ve stated than okay, you’ve stated it now lets move on.

Pats if your crown work is not to your satisfaction then better luck next time around. Every hair transplant is a risk just like every cosmetic surgery is a risk. This is one of the reasons why you see VERY intelligent members of this forum with tons of knowledge on hairtransplants but will never undergo the actual surgery. Regardless of how excellent any surgeon is, there is always risk involved with poor growth or slow growth that may have absolutely nothing to do with the surgeons skills whatsoever.

But if this were the case, Pats wouldnt be saying he’s going to be posting pics shortly - he’d just shut everyone up (no disrespect) by saying “damn, my crown growth was poor, i’ll need to go for another procedure”. And that will be the end of that. But instead, he’s saying he’s posting pics soon (July I think) so let’s wait and see rather than throw assumptions.

This thread is going to be an interesting one. There will be 3 Groups to this thread. Group 1 will be those very fond of Armani’s work and come to their defense, Group 2 will be the neutral members, and Group 3 will be the
side-line Armani-bashers and waving the anti-armani flags lol. Here we go… :rotfl:

Pats i feel bad for you. makes you almost wish you never promised pics in the first place lol. They will NEVER leave you alone :smiley:

» I can understand that the moderator of this forum doesn’t want people to be
» rude and sling insults at one another. That is not helpful to positive
» debate and the search for the truth.
»
» However, I don’t understand why the moderator deleted the entire thread
» and not just the offending remarks.
»
» I don’t think my comment was offensive or abusive. I purely asked if Pats
» needed an Armani touch up for his crown work.
»
» It would be nice if Pats could answer the question here.
»
» Thanks
»
» SR

The persistance is fine, I know people are following my case. As I mentioned, when I visit my dad during my July vacation I will have him take a bunch of photos, indoors and outside.

mj2003 you seem to me as the one who want to through this thread offtrack and you even forecast what will happen…i for one think that you are insulting… Insulting to peoples intelligence because its pretty obvious what you constantly do and try to paint it as “a guy who is fond of Armanis work and comes to his defence”, and you are not the only one here with this purpose… if you didnt notice there is no work to defend here because after all this time we haven’t seen nothing!!!

other than that for the people that ask about the update and their threads are locked i say give it a rest because obviously it wont go anywhere further this thing, i agree that this is very unusual and Pats might work for a clinic but he is a human being as well, lets not rub in his face the same thing.

Pats no matter what i think or feel and how hard i was with you sometimes i just wish that you are happy with the outcome of your procedure in the end. Its more important than a job or these forums…

Pats,yes we all know what a huge hassle it is to take a picture nowadays. It’s not like everyone on earth has a digital camera and a camera built into their phone or anything :smiley:

Does Armani not pay you enough to afford such fancy things as a decent digital camera from walmart for $100?

The bottom line is you are avoiding pics for as long as possible, anybody with a brain knows this and it doesnt look good for Armani when his own employee can’t post.

» Pats,yes we all know what a huge hassle it is to take a picture nowadays.
» It’s not like everyone on earth has a digital camera and a camera built
» into their phone or anything :smiley:
»
» Does Armani not pay you enough to afford such fancy things as a decent
» digital camera from walmart for $100?
»
» The bottom line is you are avoiding pics for as long as possible, anybody
» with a brain knows this and it doesnt look good for Armani when his own
» employee can’t post.

No, the bottom line is that you have only one reason for relentlessly requesting his pics - so that you can pick them apart in an attempt to continue your bashing of the Armani Clinic from HLH. So, who is really the dishonest one here? You have no desire to see his results other than to bash Armani by going through his rep.

I jut read this today since someone talked about anti armani thugs with flags. there might be a flip side to that coin and that might explain why there are so many confrontations between the groups mj2003 talks about. this might explain why there is such mistrust and that leads to these confrontations

I am not gonna say who wrote it but i took an abstract from it. Its eye opening because it comes from a very famous hair loss guru.

For decades, unethical hair loss marketers and hair transplant mills have been buying the public’s opinion through advertising on late night television. Now a much less expensive, yet more sophisticated marketing vehicle has been created…the online message forum.

Message forums were originally created to foster the free exchange of information among forum users without the confusion of marketing hype. Perspective hair transplant patients and hair loss consumers were encouraged to ask questions and engage in discussion about anything and everything concerning hair restoration. The concept appeared to be empowering, however there always existed one problem: Where and from whom was this information coming from?

. What was once thought to be a safe place to learn about hair loss and hair transplantation has become a breeding ground for gorilla marketers posing as actual patients and hair loss sufferers.

The sad truth is that this once wonderful resource of information for people trying to help themselves, and to learn more about hair loss and hair restoration has become corrupted.

I

» I can understand that the moderator of this forum doesn’t want people to be
» rude and sling insults at one another. That is not helpful to positive
» debate and the search for the truth.
»
» However, I don’t understand why the moderator deleted the entire thread
» and not just the offending remarks.
»
» I don’t think my comment was offensive or abusive. I purely asked if Pats
» needed an Armani touch up for his crown work.
»
» It would be nice if Pats could answer the question here.
»
» Thanks
»
» SR

If Pats is satisfied with his hair transplant, and states that he doesn’t need a “touch up,” then the issue is closed, irrespective of what you or I may think. He is entitled to his decision.

Similarly, what Pat and his employer need to understand is that not everyone will be satisfied with their work at Armani. These posters are, of course, entitled to their opinion, and should be able to politely express this dissatisfaction (free of ad hominem) in a forum venue.

This should not discourage Pat, however, from posting crown pictures at his earliest convenience, as he has the instruments available now to do so.

I’ve insulted noone greek. If you took offense to it then “oh well” take as you like it and run along. Your post is senseless.

» mj2003 you seem to me as the one who want to through this thread offtrack
» and you even forecast what will happen…i for one think that you are
» insulting… Insulting to peoples intelligence because its pretty obvious
» what you constantly do and try to paint it as “a guy who is fond of Armanis
» work and comes to his defence”, and you are not the only one here with this
» purpose… if you didnt notice there is no work to defend here because
» after all this time we haven’t seen nothing!!!
»
» other than that for the people that ask about the update and their threads
» are locked i say give it a rest because obviously it wont go anywhere
» further this thing, i agree that this is very unusual and Pats might work
» for a clinic but he is a human being as well, lets not rub in his face the
» same thing.
»
» Pats no matter what i think or feel and how hard i was with you sometimes
» i just wish that you are happy with the outcome of your procedure in the
» end. Its more important than a job or these forums…

Thanks for your support everyone. I am really very happy with not only my crown but with my hairline that Dr. Armani created for me as well. I will update you all soon.

“The sad truth is that this once wonderful resource of information for
people trying to help themselves, and to learn more about hair loss and
hair restoration has become corrupted.”

EXACTLY right! Sad that it has come to this, but this board has nearly completely become an ongoing infomercial for hair transplant docs! Sad, this board used to be very genuine…

How long before my post is erased?

I use to bother Pats about this too, but now regret it. Leave him alone. He has his own reasons for delaying or not posting the photos. You can believe his stated reasons, or not. But we should remember that we all have feelings. Why should we become baldness bullies? Isn’t that just contributing to the problem?

Those that disagree with Armani should still voice their opinions, but don’t make it so personal. Armani’s entire rep does not stand on whether Pats got a good crown result. We all know what it has been like to be asked to bend your head down, or turn around, so that somebody can look at your bald spot and gasp. Why would we do this to each other?

I have no idea what result Pats has, but I want to say that I hope he is doing well. And I am glad to hear he is happy.

blah, blah, blah.

You guys are pre-emptively arguing about the deceptiveness or honesty of something that hasn’t even happened yet.