Pathetic thing about the natural forum

it seems people just fight in this forum . every topic is taken as a joke.
no pics. showing resutls.
frustrating, was hoping it would be more serious.

» it seems people just fight in this forum . every topic is taken as a joke.
» no pics. showing resutls.
» frustrating, was hoping it would be more serious.

there are serious posts, then there are the three stooges
The Natural
Fake Widowspeak
and
Hogan
who wait until I post anything or anyone posts anything about my regimen
and proceed to cry about it

I dont see you posting anything interesting
try that for a change instead of whining

Scan some of the more serious posts that actually concentrate on hairloss.

Regards
Pete

quarterhead,

I agree to an extent: there is bickering. HanginInThere is usually in the midst of it. Even a cursory examination of the posts will tell you that. He was warned by David at Hairsite to “leave forum members alone.” But for some reason, he continues…

These shortcomings notwithstanding, there is a lot of good information here. A lot. I am going to email David, and ask him to remove all of the posts that have strayed off track. I think that this would help out tremendously.

Kets see
three stooges who have no regimen and no life, follow hangin around, biting his heels like little puppies
hangin puts them in their place, yet they continue to respond
Natural you have gotten into day long fights with me dude, and you have the audacity to blame the negativity on the board on Me?

:clap:

» Natural you have gotten into day long fights with me dude, and you have
» the audacity to blame the negativity on the board on Me?
You hasn’t gotten into day long fights with Hangin?

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble.
Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.:wink:

» » Natural you have gotten into day long fights with me dude, and you have
» » the audacity to blame the negativity on the board on Me?
» You hasn’t gotten into day long fights with Hangin?
»
» The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where
» there’s trouble.
» Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me
» Kramer.:wink:

I am a magnet for controversy on the board, everyone trys to knock me off my mountain, just like famous movie stars, people always try to dethrone number one

its not about whinning
and ihaven’t been long on the forum. i’m trying to get useful information from those who have knowledge.

u know i’ve picked up ur regimen . but it’s not about that
seems there r serious people here. but almost in every posting ther’s some crap goin around.

why does no one post any pics. esp. those whohave been on a regimen for a long time. that’s the most basic thing.

» its not about whinning
» and ihaven’t been long on the forum. i’m trying to get useful information
» from those who have knowledge.
»
» u know i’ve picked up ur regimen . but it’s not about that
» seems there r serious people here. but almost in every posting ther’s some
» crap goin around.
»
» why does no one post any pics. esp. those whohave been on a regimen for a
» long time. that’s the most basic thing.

nobody owes it to anyone to post pics
besides The natural is too busy with his GED studies and he doesnt know how to work a camera

Widowspeak: “You are correct gottaB…Hangin is a complete hoax and this forum knows it…Now watch him attack you and me for telling the truth…go Hangin .”

HanginInThere: “My hair has not deteriorated in ten years, and it looks better now than it did 10 yre ago, and this is with no transplant.”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits just keep on rolling :rotfl: