Participant in the clinical trials for the Aderans treatment

we have a person of the site xconomy that treatment will be a participant in aderansā€¦ (Ritchie).:wink:

Ā» we have a person of the site xconomy that treatment will be a participant
Ā» in aderansā€¦ (Ritchie).:wink:

You shouldnt do this cause this poor guy will now be bombed with mails :frowning:

Furthermore, there is no guarantee that Ritchie will be accepted into the trial. He is going for an intial consultation first.

Now all of the HairSite trolls are going to show up on Xconomy unfortunatelyā€¦ nice one.

He himself said this in the site xconomy, not I. moreover, your thinks that I am the only one of the hairsite that reads articles in xconomy? THEY WAKE UPā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

Ā» He himself said this in the site xconomy, not I. moreover, your thinks that
Ā» I am the only one of the hairsite that reads articles in xconomy? THEY WAKE
Ā» UPā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

Thats not the point, its about a little bit of privacy and not getting annoyed by some trolls from here (me inclusive :frowning:

if you want privacy do not come here, in a site of information on calvicie, nor say of the proper mouth to be trying to be part of the experiences of aderans. if by chance you are if feeling invaded in ITS privacy, she is simple, does not come more here.

Ā» if you want privacy do not come here, in a site of information on calvicie,
Ā» nor say of the proper mouth to be trying to be part of the experiences of
Ā» aderans. if by chance you are if feeling invaded in ITS privacy, she is
Ā» simple, does not come more here.

Ok english is my second language but i have serious problems with what you are actually meaning here