ORIGENERE shampoo (natural oils/herbs)

I came across this from Alvi Armani…

Looks interesting, anyone tried it? All natural ingredients for hair loss.

shampoo ingredients, they also make a tonic that is all natural.

Humulus Lupulus Extract (hops)
Helps to stimulate cutaneous metabolism with its active components, humulene, lupulene, and quercitin. Has in vitro inhibitory effects on l-reductase that decrease levels of DHT. Contains flavanoids to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities, thus protecting cellular structures from damage caused by oxidative stressors.

Salvia Officinalis Extract (sage)
Astringent and antibacterial properties help regulate sebum production in the scalp to combat greasy and oily hair. Highly active antioxidant activity contained in diterpene phenols protect the hair cells from damaging reactive oxygen species.

Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract (fenugreek)
Active flavanoids and sterol spogenin provide stimulant and antioxidant properties, affording hair further protection and growth enhancing features.

Panthenol (provitamin B5)
Provides revitalizing and conditioning effects by penetrating the hair follicles and strands to improve manageability. Seals in moisture by binding water in the outer layers of the hair, follicle and skin. Regular use leads to penetration and accumulation in the hair shaft making it feel thicker, more shiny and preventing damage.

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Rich in essential proteins that affiliate with the hair’s own amino acids to help thicken and increase styling and bending forces. Aids in cuticle restructuring by penetrating into the external cortex. Forms a protective shield near the edges of hair cuticle and on breakage points.

I have had alot of positive feedback from customers who have used Dr. Armani’s latest line of hair care products. People really seem to like them.

Origenere products are awesome! I would highly recommend looking into them.

I have been using the Origenere products inc shampoo for over 6 months now & I definately feel they have helped towards my hair…
The shampoo seems to have made my hair feel thicker somehow?

» I came across this from Alvi Armani…
»
» Looks interesting, anyone tried it? All natural ingredients for hair
» loss.
»

I have seen these advertised on his website. I think many of Armanis HT results are very good but these shampoos and the price that he charges are a joke. They do not offer anything more than any other shampoo and I can not imagine where and how he has info that the claims are substantial. In my view it places him in the snake oil league and makes me question other claims of his. The prices are totally unjustified.

» » I came across this from Alvi Armani…
» »
» » Looks interesting, anyone tried it? All natural ingredients for hair
» » loss.
» »
»
» I have seen these advertised on his website. I think many of Armanis HT
» results are very good but these shampoos and the price that he charges are
» a joke. They do not offer anything more than any other shampoo and I can
» not imagine where and how he has info that the claims are substantial. In
» my view it places him in the snake oil league and makes me question other
» claims of his. The prices are totally unjustified.

Have you used the product Marco?

I tried some of the products, not all but I tried the shampoo, conditioner and scalp tonic. I really like them. The thing I like most is they feel very mild on my scalp. They don’t have that harsh chemical feel some shampoos have and the tonic completely eliminates the itching I used to get from Minoxidil. I have run out now and need to get more shampoo and conditioner. I haven’t tried the skin products as my skin is ok but I would recommend the shampoo and conditioner if you have a sensitive scalp like me.

» » » I came across this from Alvi Armani…
» » »
» » » Looks interesting, anyone tried it? All natural ingredients for hair
» » » loss.
» » »
» »
» » I have seen these advertised on his website. I think many of Armanis HT
» » results are very good but these shampoos and the price that he charges
» are
» » a joke. They do not offer anything more than any other shampoo and I
» can
» » not imagine where and how he has info that the claims are substantial.
» In
» » my view it places him in the snake oil league and makes me question
» other
» » claims of his. The prices are totally unjustified.
»
» Have you used the product Marco?

No I have not tried them Pats. I have no reason to be negative about Armani but the kind of descriptions made (see below) relating to these products, for instance the scalp tonic at $33, are not the kind of thing that I would hope a good surgeon / medic or scientist would use. Many branded skin creams and shampoos are overpriced (some skin creams could be $150) but that is no excuse for making claims like “enhancing cellular renewal” and “stimulate cutaneous energy”. without justification that really is snake oil talk. No offence meant but just straight talk!

ORIGENERE™ OrganoNutrient™ Hair & Scalp Tonic for Thinning Hair is an intense proprietary blend of highly bioactive OrganoNutrients™ to encourage the regeneration process. A unique formula delivers high concentrations of essential nutrients to boost hair and scalp energy, enhancing cellular renewal. A targeted delivery system with an Organic Glyceric Phytocomplex of Humulus Lupulus, Salvia Officinalis and Trigonella Foenum Graecum helps to stimulate cutaneous energy.

The shampoo and conditioner are excellent, they do leave your hair looking and feeling thicker.

Marco, if some people find it expensive they can try using it sparingly like when they have a date or on special occasions.

I have tried both the shampoo and the conditioner and they work excellent. Day by day of use my hair started to look much healthier and thicker.

I highly recommend the Origenere product

»
» No I have not tried them Pats. I have no reason to be negative about
» Armani but the kind of descriptions made (see below) relating to these
» products, for instance the scalp tonic at $33, are not the kind of thing
» that I would hope a good surgeon / medic or scientist would use.

I would give the products a try Marco and then give your review. Really, many patients who have used the Origenere products have said very positive things about them. Try them out and give us a review.

I use the Origenere Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Tonic, Styling Creme and the lotion. All great products and I would highly recommend them. The hair products give my hair the added volume I am looking for.

Sniff…sniff…

I had posted about this some time ago in another forum…and was thinking of giving it a try with the 20% off deal the email supposedly says you’ll get(it does not show up when ordering)…but…hmmmm…

A couple of posters on here told me about their satisfaction with the Origenere line and I am finally gonna give it a try …

I have been using Nioxin for about 2 years give or take and I was very satisfied with the HT that I goit with Dr Armani so I figured …

Why not try a product devoloped by the same man that changed my life… seems logical…

I got great feedback so I figured id take the plunge.

I ordered the Shampoo and the Conditioner for now.

Im really excited to try it and compare it against the Nioxin (which was great for me btw. Even when I was close to my HT date and I was really thin I noticed that it greatly helped the appearance even at that point).

The way I figure it, these products are worth a try… I mean I find it comforting to know that the company designing these products are in the HT business and that I already met the designer of these products and he worked on me! You definetly dont get that comfort level with any other one.

Thats kinda like knowing the guy that designed your house… Its just comforting to know that you can easily contact and ask questions to a man that designed every inch of your home…

Ill report back with my findings !!!

Cheers!!!

MoM

» Sniff…sniff…
»
» I had posted about this some time ago in another forum…and was thinking
» of giving it a try with the 20% off deal the email supposedly says you’ll
» get(it does not show up when ordering)…but…hmmmm…

Jacob if you call up and wish to order you should mention the 20% off deal and if they will honor it for you. The North American number for ordering is 1-866-990-5777

» » Sniff…sniff…
» »
» » I had posted about this some time ago in another forum…and was
» thinking
» » of giving it a try with the 20% off deal the email supposedly says
» you’ll
» » get(it does not show up when ordering)…but…hmmmm…
»
» Jacob if you call up and wish to order you should mention the 20% off deal
» and if they will honor it for you. The North American number for ordering
» is 1-866-990-5777

Thanks…but this thread is too infomercial-like for me :expressionless:

Jacob…it doesn’t hurt to give it a try. Especially if Pats just advised you that they would still honour the promo. I’m usually skeptical about shampoos or conditioners that can help with hair loss but I did some research and I decided to order some of Armani’s products. I am currently using meds but I definetly think the shampoo and conditioner is helping because I’m noticing a lot less hair loss when I’m in the shower. I also got the Hair and Scalp Tonic and the dietary supplements and I certainly think that they’re playing a role in the reduction of my hair loss.

» » » Sniff…sniff…
» » »
» » » I had posted about this some time ago in another forum…and was
» » thinking
» » » of giving it a try with the 20% off deal the email supposedly says
» » you’ll
» » » get(it does not show up when ordering)…but…hmmmm…
» »
» » Jacob if you call up and wish to order you should mention the 20% off
» deal
» » and if they will honor it for you. The North American number for
» ordering
» » is 1-866-990-5777
»
» Thanks…but this thread is too infomercial-like for me :expressionless:

These products are awesome! Especially the vitamins. They have definitely improved the quality of my hair.

» These products are awesome! Especially the vitamins. They have definitely
» improved the quality of my hair.

:lookaround: