Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Organ Technologies - bad news

Not entirely bad news, maybe just some temporary roadblocks, there is still a lot that we don’t know.

I am more excited about Histogen, they are already in human trials and their science is based on stem cells

I think Histogen will prove to be good and somewhat effective. But I don’t think that a treatment that uses growth factors derived from stem cells will be nearly as effective as a cell-based procedure using actual stem cells themselves.

Based on my comparisons between PRP and stem cells, PRP seems to yield better results than stem cells.

@zlaer I’m NOT talking about “stem cell therapy” which a lot of hair transplant clinics are marketing along with PRP, where they just extract cells from your body and inject them into your scalp.

I’m talking about procedures that use stem cells to grow hair follicles in the lab, like Dr Tsuji, Dr Christiano, Stemson Therapeutics, etc. are researching. None of these procedures are available yet.

I understand now.

Just to let you know, dont place your faith in Dr Christiano’s work. She fluffs up her research to make her numbers look good and shes not trustworthy. I advise all here to avoid her. Just focus on the real relevant work being done by reputable doctors like Tsuji. As a matter of fact Tsuji has yielded far more beneficial discoveries to the point where much of his research work has far exceeded expectations to current science that is propelling us closer to a cure.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.