One year update--Hairlove!

Finally im at one year mark guys,post my repair HT,im thrilled at my transformation!!

however i would want to say my result could be mix of-
1.Great hair characteristics.
2.Good skills of doctor and technicians=naturalness and good yield!!
3.Good body physiology,factor X
4.RELATIVELY smaller area to work on,NORWOOD 6,7s should NOT normally expect result like these
5.Medications ----finasteride and minoxidil–they are definately going a long way in helping me keep my native hair!!

Im STRESSING ALL THESE POINTS because i dont want people to look at my HT and get unrealistic expectations…
for me i would say points 1.,2.,5. were the main reason behind the transformation…

im adding pics,and a video too(i guess thats a FIRST from a patient on hair site):slight_smile: !!

HERE ARE MY BEFORE PICS–

1 YEAR PICS–

AND FINALLY THE VIDEO–:slight_smile:

img/uploaded_files/2912_file1.mpg

hairsite,
can you fix the aspect ratio for the video please??

thnks

» hairsite,
» can you fix the aspect ratio for the video please??
»
» thnks

Looking excellent bud. Congratulations.

Can you give details of both surgeries. Strip vs Fue, number of grafts, etc?

You’ve had a bit of hairline work done, can I ask you if you had pimples and redness in the area afterwards? If so, how long did it last? Was there anything you used to help heal it sooner?

Thanks

Ak

» Finally im at one year mark guys,post my repair HT,im thrilled at my
» transformation!!

perfect result by Dr. A!!!

looks nice

thanks guys for the positive comments!!

since the aspect ratio for the video has not been fixed ,i suggest forum members to double click on the video and watch it in fullscreen mode…

» » hairsite,
» » can you fix the aspect ratio for the video please??
» »
» » thnks
»
» Looking excellent bud. Congratulations.
»
» Can you give details of both surgeries. Strip vs Fue, number of grafts,
» etc?
»
» You’ve had a bit of hairline work done, can I ask you if you had pimples
» and redness in the area afterwards? If so, how long did it last? Was there
» anything you used to help heal it sooner?
»
» Thanks
»
» Ak

hi AK,
Well i had two surgeries-both strip.
the first one with doctor X didnt turn out well,so i went for repair to dr.ARVIND after about a year!

details about my history with type of procedure and graft count are in these threads(you may view them if interested)–

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-64433-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-73802-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

now about bumps,
my first procedure with doc X,not only had very low yield but there were bumps in the place where hair were implanted…they stood out in bright lights so i had to wear cap for all those months until my repair…
my observation about these bumps–
1.they were not to be confused with pimples which come and go away.

2.they did decrease in size with time but never went away completely in my case.

3.these bumps were most visible in strong artificial light.

4.after 6 months i tried using retinoic acid and momentasone(scar reducing steroid) on these but with very limited success.

5.i also believe bumps would have been less of an issue had all the hairs from those recipient sites grown out thus hidding them!

BUT after procedure with dr.Arvind when new hairline was created,i can surely say that in my case i didnt see any bumps at all…work
looked very clean to me…so my guess is that it may have to more with the needle size and depth used for recipient site creation…but thats my GUESS!!

i hope i have helped you bud with my detailed response coming from my experience:-)
here adding a picture that shows my situation with those bumps after my failed 1st transplant(its not very telling but you get the idea)–

hairlove!

» thanks guys for the positive comments!!
»
» since the aspect ratio for the video has not been fixed ,i
» suggest forum members to double click on the video and watch it in
» fullscreen mode…

do you have more pics of the hairline?

» » thanks guys for the positive comments!!
» »
» » since the aspect ratio for the video has not been fixed ,i
» » suggest forum members to double click on the video and watch it in
» » fullscreen mode…
»
» do you have more pics of the hairline?

Will click and post over the weekend!1:-)

» » thanks guys for the positive comments!!
» »
» » since the aspect ratio for the video has not been fixed ,i
» » suggest forum members to double click on the video and watch it in
» » fullscreen mode…
»
» do you have more pics of the hairline?

here--------
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-78436-page-1-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html