One question of you all here at "celebrity"?

I have found a solution to my hairloss and it appears that solution is permanent so I won’t see the rest of you very often. I’ll be busy living my life. But there is one thought I would like to leave with you celebrity hair gossipers. And this is that thought:

Why do you do it? Why do you come to the celebrity hair forum to ridicule celebrities who don’t want to lose their hair. You ridicule them and the total time you are all doing this you are also going into the other forums sniffing for hairloss cures at this very site. In other words, you can’t deal with your own hairloss, you are trying to get out of your own hairloss, yet you ridicule celebrities who don’t want to deal with it. Why do you that? Don’t you feel like at all like mean hypocrites? After all, you come to hairsite searching for hairloss cures because you don’t want to be bald and you feel sensitive about your own hairloss, and yet you tease and ridicule celebrities who are losing their own hair and/or doing something about their own hairloss. Your behavior is hypocricy, mean-spirited, and d-u-m-b dumb. It is so mean, hypocritical, and dumb for you all to know deep down inside that you feel bad about your own hairloss and then ridicule and tease other people about their hairloss and trying to do something about their hairloss. You guys at celebrity are what is called the “Rabble” because you are dumb thoughtless hypocrites who plod along like drones. You don’t even stop to think for even one second what a bunch of morons you are to tease and ridicule bald celebrities even as you yourselves are seeking hairloss cures because you yourselves don’t like being bald.

You do understand that you don’t like your own hairloss and you do understand that your own hairloss feels bad and yet you tease and ridicule celebrities about their hairloss and it makes no sense. I think you losers must be jealous of celebrities because of their superior wealth, fame, popularity and TALENT. All your carping must really get down to you guys being jealous losers is all it is…jealous losers who are mean-sprited and dumb hypocrites.

I’ll bet most of the bald guys here insulting bald celebrities are American because it is a typical “Ugly American” thing to do. I bet most of the non-American people who hang out at celebrity aren’t doing the ridiculing of celebrities that the Americans do. I bet if you look over the posts of everyone who comes to celebrity you will find that it is all Americans doing the nastiest meanest ridiculing and insulting of bald celebrities. I bet the non-Americans are being much more polite and intelligent in their posts about celebrities. It all gets down to 99% of Americans being the mean, dumb, slob, “Ugly American” type of people. I’m ashamed of the rest of you Americans. I am way more fond of Europeans and Canadians. I wish I were European or Canadian.

» I have found a solution to my hairloss and it appears that solution is
» permanent so I won’t see the rest of you very often. I’ll be busy living
» my life. But there is one thought I would like to leave with you
» celebrity hair gossipers. And this is that thought:
»
» Why do you do it? Why do you come to the celebrity hair forum to ridicule
» celebrities who don’t want to lose their hair. You ridicule them and the
» total time you are all doing this you are also going into the other forums
» sniffing for hairloss cures at this very site. In other words, you can’t
» deal with your own hairloss, you are trying to get out of your own
» hairloss, yet you ridicule celebrities who don’t want to deal with it.
» Why do you that? Don’t you feel like at all like mean hypocrites? After
» all, you come to hairsite searching for hairloss cures because you don’t
» want to be bald and you feel sensitive about your own hairloss, and yet
» you tease and ridicule celebrities who are losing their own hair and/or
» doing something about their own hairloss. Your behavior is hypocricy,
» mean-spirited, and d-u-m-b dumb. It is so mean, hypocritical, and dumb
» for you all to know deep down inside that you feel bad about your own
» hairloss and then ridicule and tease other people about their hairloss and
» trying to do something about their hairloss. You guys at celebrity are
» what is called the “Rabble” because you are dumb thoughtless hypocrites
» who plod along like drones. You don’t even stop to think for even one
» second what a bunch of morons you are to tease and ridicule bald
» celebrities even as you yourselves are seeking hairloss cures because you
» yourselves don’t like being bald.
»
» You do understand that you don’t like your own hairloss and you do
» understand that your own hairloss feels bad and yet you tease and ridicule
» celebrities about their hairloss and it makes no sense. I think you losers
» must be jealous of celebrities because of their superior wealth, fame,
» popularity and TALENT. All your carping must really get down to you guys
» being jealous losers is all it is…jealous losers who are mean-sprited
» and dumb hypocrites.
»
» I’ll bet most of the bald guys here insulting bald celebrities are
» American because it is a typical “Ugly American” thing to do. I bet most
» of the non-American people who hang out at celebrity aren’t doing the
» ridiculing of celebrities that the Americans do. I bet if you look over
» the posts of everyone who comes to celebrity you will find that it is all
» Americans doing the nastiest meanest ridiculing and insulting of bald
» celebrities. I bet the non-Americans are being much more polite and
» intelligent in their posts about celebrities. It all gets down to 99% of
» Americans being the mean, dumb, slob, “Ugly American” type of people. I’m
» ashamed of the rest of you Americans. I am way more fond of Europeans and
» Canadians. I wish I were European or Canadian.

most guys on the board are under the illusion that IF THEY ONLY HAD THEIR HAIR, all their problems would be solved, the women would drop at their feet like horny groupies

they create this fantasy world where, if they dont get a date, it is because of their hair, but man when they get it back the babes will come a knockin

having had hair and lost a good portion of it, and then regained a lot, and been going through this for 25 yrs plus, I am a little more experienced then the young delusional desperate 20 somethings who rush to get a hair transplant

i am here to tell you that hair does not make the man, and having hair might help your self confidence but if you are a loser, you will still be a loser with hair

the prisons are full of guys with thick healthy heads of hair,

guys are jealous of celebs who are losing their hair but yet still are famous and rich and they cant figure it out

but hey look at bruce willis, he is bald and shaves, women flock to him like magnets, he doesnt try to cover it up with a toupee ,

hair is overrated on this site, you guys obsess about it too much

It just shows your obvious dumbness that you couldn’t tell I meant the forum “Celebrity Hair”. I used the word “Celebrity” instead of the words “Celebrity Hair” to shorten it. Only an idiot wouldn’t be able to figure that out.

» It just shows your obvious dumbness that you couldn’t tell I meant the
» forum “Celebrity Hair”. I used the word “Celebrity” instead of the words
» “Celebrity Hair” to shorten it. Only an idiot wouldn’t be able to figure
» that out.

you have just shown the board you are a clueless arrogant twit

who gives a flying fk if you leave or not
we need guys here who help each other, and share ideas

that leaves you out of the picture
good riddance, go join Kramer on GIB

I don’t ridicule celebrities about their hair loss, I just want to see who is famous that is in the same boat as me. And for those that do criticize them, I think it is more about them projecting themselves as perfect rather than accepting who they are.

If you want to deceive people be prepared to take a few shots when you get found out. And with the totally outrageous money these people demand and the sickening amount of press they get while men/women are dying in a “war” I don’t feel sorry for them at all.

And I thought I was doing a pretty good comb-over, until I saw myself from the side. Then I asked who I was trying to kid, and since my hairline was heading so far north I shaved it all off. It was tough at first but now that I got a bit of a tan on my dome I am getting used to it, and it sure beats having to worry about which way the wind is blowing.

» And I thought I was doing a pretty good comb-over, until I saw myself from
» the side. Then I asked who I was trying to kid, and since my hairline was
» heading so far north I shaved it all off. It was tough at first but now
» that I got a bit of a tan on my dome I am getting used to it, and it sure
» beats having to worry about which way the wind is blowing.

Well done jim.
A few months ago I started to shave my hair off with wahl balding clippers,they leave a bit of a shadow only,as well.It was probally the best move I’ve done.

Funny thing is no one really notices or they do not comment.
I’ve a wide circle of work associates,family and friends.
I have only ever had three men comment.One balding,one bald and one with hair who’s a bit loud anyway.
I have also had a couple of comments off women.One said it suits me looks good,the other one said its taken ten years off me.So maybe I look better than I have for quite a few years,who knows.

Its just a pain shaving my head down every couple of days,but I do prefer it to thinning hair.My wife didn’t mind my hairloss look,but I think she now prefers my shaved head look.Over the years I had noticed the men on TV who she thinks look good have almost always had hairloss!

I actually like having hassle free - no hair.

Take a look at Hair styles for balding men gallery,see link
http://www.baldlygo.com/gallery.htm

Roll on HM,but in the meantime the best way to go is shave down!