One more time

Kemp won’t release any details of trials until after the trials are completed. Is there anything you want to know about ICX-TRC that does not pertain to the current trial?

Are the 66 hairs on his head from trail one still growing/ cycling normally and do they look like normal terminal hair ???

(And should we all give up on HM ??? :crying: …THAT WAS SARCASM…I really dont want you to ask that…lol)

Thanks JB

Umm… there’s nothing much else to ask if Kemp won’t talk about Phase II trials…

I would like to know whether he agrees that it is unlikely that any HM product will be on the market before 2015.

I’m pretty sure he will not agree to do this, but I would also like him to speculate about the future of HM (and other hair growth technologies): What can we expect in 10, 20, 30, 40 years?

» Kemp won’t release any details of trials until after the trials are
» completed. Is there anything you want to know about ICX-TRC that does not
» pertain to the current trial?

JB, if you are still putting together questions for Kemp, here some from me:

1. ICX notes that it is looking for a partner for ICX-TRC. Does this partner have to have R&D capability, or can it be simply a distributor? (If the latter, it suggests that ICX is capable making it work by themselves and all they want is a distribution angle - this is good news. If the former, it means they are stuck and want to sell it to another R&D outfit to continue the research - bad news.)
  2. Whilst ICX will not fund further trials of ICX-TRC, will it still be involved in later trials, or is the intention for someone else to takeover R&D?
  3. What is your view on Follica - the science behind it and the people behind it?
  4. Do you regard Follica as a serious threat to ICX-TRC, given that it doesn’t need FDA approval, appears procedurally easier, and apparently can be out in as early as three years?
  5. Who would you regard as the main competitors to ICX-TRC at this point in time?

We already know it is very likely to be at least 3-4 years away, may I ask why are people still obsessed with Intercytex?

» We already know it is very likely to be at least 3-4 years away, may I ask
» why are people still obsessed with Intercytex?

Those are my sentiments exactly JohnP. Now that I know that they will have to have a phase 3, which will not be starting until 2009 at the earliest…finishing sometime in 2010, then another review process that will no doubt take all of 2011…it would be at least 2012 before it sees the light of day even if it is pretty good. I guess if they ever have pictures proving any acceptable efficacy, they will be posted on their website. That “possible small-scale commercialization” jazz got all of us fired up, only to be let way way down by news of a phase three inevitability, financial questions (if no one steps up to partner its pretty much dead like TAGOHL mentioned), efficacy. Then there is the Bosley angle that everyone is uncomfortable with.

» Then there is the Bosley angle that everyone is uncomfortable with.

I think they probably are having diffculties with consistency thats why they always say it will be offered alongside an HT. HT will create a uniform hairline & top and then they will inject TRC over entire head to add to the density…so whatever inconsistenct hair that it grows, it will blend in with the existing HT thus only having a thickning effect.

» » Then there is the Bosley angle that everyone is uncomfortable with.
»
» I think they probably are having diffculties with consistency thats why
» they always say it will be offered alongside an HT. HT will create a
» uniform hairline & top and then they will inject TRC over entire head to
» add to the density…so whatever inconsistenct hair that it grows, it will
» blend in with the existing HT thus only having a thickning effect.

my issue with Bosley is one of trust. They will, no doubt given their history, attempt to milk as much money as they can from any procedure. I wouldn’t be suprised at all if they intentionally half-baked one or two procedures so a man had to come back again and again with minimal thickening. They probably will only do strip scar procedures, making sure you are “stuck” with no ability to just say “screw it, Im just going to buzz it” after you start. This was Bosley’s business model with transplants. That is a mean, cruel company that has wrecked many men’s lives. I really dont trust them, and I really wouldn’t want a strip of flesh cut out of my head leaving a zip scar. You can bet Bosley would do the “multiple” treatments…at several thousands of dollars a pop. I hope if HM ever does come to pass, it will also be done in Europe and no all here.

» » We already know it is very likely to be at least 3-4 years away, may I
» ask
» » why are people still obsessed with Intercytex?
»
»
»
» Those are my sentiments exactly JohnP. Now that I know that they will have
» to have a phase 3, which will not be starting until 2009 at the
» earliest…finishing sometime in 2010, then another review process
» that will no doubt take all of 2011…it would be at least
» 2012 before it sees the light of day even if it is pretty good. I guess if
» they ever have pictures proving any acceptable efficacy, they will be
» posted on their website. That “possible small-scale commercialization” jazz
» got all of us fired up, only to be let way way down by news of a phase
» three inevitability, financial questions (if no one steps up to partner its
» pretty much dead like TAGOHL mentioned), efficacy. Then there is the Bosley
» angle that everyone is uncomfortable with.

I wouldn’t say people are obsessed with it. If Kemp is willing to answer questions, why not ask him? You’d be silly to waste this opportunity. We can even ask him about Follica, and I’m sure he has a better read on that than we lay people do. Learning about failure or the challenges that ICX faced can be as useful as learning about new treatments, no?

» » » We already know it is very likely to be at least 3-4 years away, may I
» » ask
» » » why are people still obsessed with Intercytex?
» »
» »
» »
» » Those are my sentiments exactly JohnP. Now that I know that they will
» have
» » to have a phase 3, which will not be starting until 2009 at the
» » earliest…finishing sometime in 2010, then another review
» process
» » that will no doubt take all of 2011…it would be at
» least
» » 2012 before it sees the light of day even if it is pretty good. I guess
» if
» » they ever have pictures proving any acceptable efficacy, they will be
» » posted on their website. That “possible small-scale commercialization”
» jazz
» » got all of us fired up, only to be let way way down by news of a phase
» » three inevitability, financial questions (if no one steps up to partner
» its
» » pretty much dead like TAGOHL mentioned), efficacy. Then there is the
» Bosley
» » angle that everyone is uncomfortable with.
»
» I wouldn’t say people are obsessed with it. If Kemp is willing to answer
» questions, why not ask him? You’d be silly to waste this opportunity. We
» can even ask him about Follica, and I’m sure he has a better read on that
» than we lay people do. Learning about failure or the challenges that ICX
» faced can be as useful as learning about new treatments, no?

This is huge that Follica does not require FDA approval. That will probably put Follica at least 2-3 years ahead of their competition.

It would also be interesting to hear what Aderans are up to. Any chance of getting an interview with Ken Washenik? (When’s the last time we’ve heard anything from him?)

News:
It would also be interesting to hear what Aderans are up to. Any chance of
getting an interview with Ken Washenik? (When’s the last time we’ve heard
anything from him?)
I saw him, recently, in a commercial praising the virtues of their HT.