Ok Stem Cell is unproven, But transplant even that gave no result at Nigams

First hand experience, I went in for my hair stem cell DP at Nigams.

I paid hefty sum, nearly my one year savings. for 2 Shots of Stem Cell +DP & about 1200 transplant for my hair line.

I knew always that stem cell is a dicey thing, and in case it fails they would give free hair transplant, and that was the reason why I went all the way from Chandigarh to Mumbai for my surgery.

its been 3 1/2 months now, leave aside the stem cell, not even a single hair has grown from the transplanted area, I was told the transplant hair would shed in 15 days and in 2 month new hair would develop, but post 3and half months, all the transplant hair are nothing but as it is, stuck to my head, 1mm, no growth nothing. I really don’t know it was bad surgeon at my head or what. I just feel disgusted, and now they talk of multiplication and donor doubling, please I couldn’t get ONE out of 1200 you took.

I just got looped in by this stem cell and free hair transplant in case of failure, but its worse than ordinary transplant, ZERO Result. I don’t see a hair of stem cell nor a hair of transplant, what can he possibly give me free, that’s also in doubt. it seems a big fat ZERO for me for 1.5 Lakhs I spent.

Kindly mail me at dr.rahul1970@gmail.com
Let me check your case on skype with you,skypeid…dr.nigams
Have you met me personally.
If i know your real name ,it will help me check the details of your case.
stemcells result are after 3 to 6 months from the second shot.
And normal transplant results start from 3 months omward and may take upto one year.
When you say it’s been three and a half month,that means you have recived the second shot approx, 2 months back…need to wait.
It will not happen, dear, that you can go unsatisfied from my clinic…
Be in touch, and you will be taken care of…this is my word…you will get your hair as promised…just wait…few months…update your progress to me every month with your pics…

@nikhil: dude, i was just wondering why u diidn’t contact Dr. Nigam earlier if you were unsatisfied with your result. Have you even tried reaching him before writing your story here on forum??

Would u please care to post some pictures here on forum, and explain everything about your procedure in detail. I am sorry, but i have to exhibit an elemnt of doubt on your story here. Just like Dr. Nigam goest through a thorough scrutinization, i believe you should too.

Dr. Nigam has already offered you all the help so do not worry my friend. Mother nature may have robbed us of our hairs, but no one can rob you of your hard earned money. Hang in there bro, good times are coming!

Who gives a *Uck about the hair transplant. The main is to see the donor regen.
If Nigam prooves he can do it, it will be the goal. When u have a donor regen, u will just have to pick the good surgeon. And thats it…
p.s. Iron MAN suck my *ick looser

Nikhilchd F.A.K.E user!

Well, i agree to the stem cell theory, I havent got my Second Shot, Which is the main treatment process here. Dr Nigam Called me personally and talked about it.

My Post Here was only for the transplant. My transplanted here are visible but not growing, that was the concern, which Dr Nigam clarified it might take some time.

And for the FAKE user or something. Please people i can send you my receipts of Dr Nigams Clinic, and my pictures, but I would not do it now as, i’m assured by Dr Nigam that he’ll take good care of the situation.

I Just Had Skype with Dr. Nigam.

Its great to know that he is actually so concerned. I Just want to clarify, that my transplant hair are there in hair line, as it is and visibly 1mm.
He even pointed out rightly that the transplanted hair are erect and have energy, they havent gone dead. Growth was the only concern. Which Dr Nigam has clarified that it is possible that the hair doesnt shed or grow for sometime.

With Dr Nigams word, i’m pretty sure that he’ll see through the success of the treatment.

I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

Spoke to nikhil on phone and on sjype, saw his pics…
He is a young guy…
1)He mentioned that he took stemcells injection, but he has confirmed, that unfortunately he could not come to mumbai, he missed his multiplied stemcell injection , which
he will come asap and take it…
So this question that stemcell did not show any result is not correct,he agreed.
He took on day0 activated ,very small dose of stemcell which is insignificant.
we give to support grafts additionally…

2)I will post his pics, everyone can see good growth of comlimentary fue grafts, done 0n 15th march.(i stopped doing fue in april,except for some less affordable patients and that to free)…again he thought since the transplanted hair have not shed, and growing slowly in 3 months(not 3.5months),it is a failed transplant…infact he should be happy with fue plus dp cells plus gf plus and activated stemcells…contrary to normal fue,he did not
see major shedding…which he agreed after i explained him…

I told him ,you are a lucky guy…now i will be documented your case…and will make sure ,the world now’s your results…
Only thing ,i told him …it was sad, you did not first mail me to clarify your question…before posting…anyway…blessing in disguise…as i will post his results…to prove contrary…

Remember friends…I PROMISE NO PATIENT CAN GO DISSATISFIED FROM MY CLINIC…THE MOMENT I COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT…AS WE DO 6/8 CASES PER DAY…AND I AM MOSTLY AT THE LAB…except for the medically complicated patients and premium patients,my chief surgeon takes care of regular doubling and injections…who is a gmc ,uk certified surgeon…do not worry for forum members ,i am personally there for complete case…
1/2% FAILED TRANSPLANTS CAN HAPPEN EVEN WITH THE BEST SURGEONS, BEYOND DOCTORS CONTROL…
NO ONE CAN LOSE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY FROM MY CLINIC…
YOU WILL NEVER FIMD A GENUINE COMPLAINT AGAINST ME…IF AT ALL LIKE NIKHIL…SOME ONE HAS SOME DOUBTS IN FOLLOW UP…IT CAN BE RECTIFIED AND or CORRECT INFORMATION CAN BE PROVIDED…to ally the misconceptions about hair growth after a transplant…as some patients are new to transplant…and may expect full growth very fast in first 3 months itself…
Yesterday , first time ,i typed the name of top surgeons world wide…90% top surgeons have customer complaints against them…1/2 % complaints are ok…provided you clear the misunderstanding of the patient and if something is not what was expected…give him solution free of cost…thats what a human can do…who has good intention…
TOM the independent member have already got good enough regen at donor and recipient…his shaved pics will be posted in july end…when he visits me…for confirmatory evidence…
When i am all over, such things will happen…but i only reuest to give me a chance to know the facts…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by nikhilchd[/postedby]
Well, i agree to the stem cell theory, I havent got my Second Shot, Which is the main treatment process here. Dr Nigam Called me personally and talked about it.

My Post Here was only for the transplant. My transplanted here are visible but not growing, that was the concern, which Dr Nigam clarified it might take some time.

And for the FAKE user or something. Please people i can send you my receipts of Dr Nigams Clinic, and my pictures, but I would not do it now as, i’m assured by Dr Nigam that he’ll take good care of the situation.[/quote]

Its been months since I’ve taken a look at hairsite Dr Nigam so why still no solid evidence,proper photo’s etc.

We have all been led down the garden path quite a few times over the last several years that I have been coming here,not that I come here often now,so come on prove me wrong.This also applies to others,to,nothing personal.

PROPER PHOTO’S IS WHAT WE ALL REALLY WANT TO SEE!!!

Hey people

I thought I should update you on the progress.

My post here started with a comment upon my transplantation. Well, the good news is my hair transplant of first round is successful (March 2013). It was a line of hair to give back my lost hairline. the hair are long, density is less, but we are banking on stem cell for that.

Dr Nigam gratuitously did some donor doubling in my Second Sitting (July End) And as he assures and I hope if that’s successful. I’ll be more than pleased because he did that with a lot of density.

I’m here in Mumbai again. Will be seeing Dr Nigam tomorrow. Lets see what he recommends next.

He told me of many successful cases of stem cells as well, and i’m just hoping i do hit that lottery as well.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by nikhilchd[/postedby]
Hey people

I thought I should update you on the progress.

My post here started with a comment upon my transplantation. Well, the good news is my hair transplant of first round is successful (March 2013). It was a line of hair to give back my lost hairline. the hair are long, density is less, but we are banking on stem cell for that.

Dr Nigam gratuitously did some donor doubling in my Second Sitting (July End) And as he assures and I hope if that’s successful. I’ll be more than pleased because he did that with a lot of density.

I’m here in Mumbai again. Will be seeing Dr Nigam tomorrow. Lets see what he recommends next.

He told me of many successful cases of stem cells as well, and i’m just hoping i do hit that lottery as well.[/quote]

This is simply ridiculous!

If it been all good, why do not you public your pics?

Here there are only words comments that do not have value…

what happened to that case? some updates please

I think this guy is just angling for free transplants & treatments.