OK. Lets say I\'d have 30 gefinitib tablets. What should I do?

I dont want to swallow it. I read the sideeffects and its pretty damn ugly thing. Any way how to apply it topically?

Here’s the source btw.

http://www.worldremedium.com/product_info.php?products_id=2123&utm_source=shopping&utm_keyword=Iressa%20250%20mg%20(30%20tabs)

» I dont want to swallow it. I read the sideeffects and its pretty damn ugly
» thing. Any way how to apply it topically?
Does anyone know whether it metabolises topically? It’s an expensive gamble. I would dissolve a tab in dmso and add caffeine and lithium. I would wound and then wait until the scabs start to fall off and begin applying the topicalfor 12 to 14 days.
I agree with you that you don’t want to put that stuff into your system. But would it be absorbed systemically when used in topical use?
Good luck by the way. I’m sure you will see SOME results whatever. The wounding seems sufficient for SOME results to appear.

Well, I have absolutely no idea, but good luck - I know I would not have the confidence to experiment with this sort of thing.

Bravery or insanity?:stuck_out_tongue:

I have been trying my homemade topical arava at two different experiments now and have no new hair growth at all. The first time I applied from day twelwe and the second time I applied from day 3. It has been two and one months since these experiments.

So it would be a gamble to try and make your own topical, I would like to see someone use arava or gefinitib orally but I understand your concerns. But I am afraid we wont know for sure if egfr inhibitors could produce new hair growths until someone dares.

But good luck regardless what you decide to do!

Good luck, Debris, can’t you consult a doctor ? … maybe one who is a friend of you ? … perhaps he can talk to you about the side effects