Ok Again with Cell follicle hibernation

Ha

» You stil haven’t answered my question about women and SLS shampoo. Why
» don’t they lose hair?
Hogan…where have you been lately??? Open your eyes…
There are lots of balding women around. You can’t tell me that you haven’t seen any.

Women are genetically less susceptible to hair loss but there are plenty of balding women nowadays. The HairLoss Talk site even has a category devoted soley to Women’s Hairloss.

Maybe you’ve seen Rogaine for Women in the stores too…

»

Adolph, I thought you didn’t believe in Lawrence’s theory that shampoo causes hairloss? I thought no spill, beta sis, and Karate are the reasons for your so called success. Who are you going to backstab next Widows.

» You stil haven’t answered my question about women and SLS shampoo. Why
» don’t they lose hair?

I have to agree with Adolph on this one. Women do lose hair. Lots of them and the more they shampoo the more they lose. Actually because women have so much hair they don’t shampoo as often as men do. It’s too time consuming.

» » You stil haven’t answered my question about women and SLS shampoo. Why
» » don’t they lose hair?
»
» I have to agree with Adolph on this one. Women do lose hair. Lots of them
» and the more they shampoo the more they lose. Actually because women have
» so much hair they don’t shampoo as often as men do. It’s too time
» consuming.

My gf uses SLS in her shampoo. Her hair is beautiful.

» » » You stil haven’t answered my question about women and SLS shampoo.
» Why
» » » don’t they lose hair?
» »
» » I have to agree with Adolph on this one. Women do lose hair. Lots of
» them
» » and the more they shampoo the more they lose. Actually because women
» have
» » so much hair they don’t shampoo as often as men do. It’s too time
» » consuming.
»
» My gf uses SLS in her shampoo. Her hair is beautiful.

Well Hogan, my girlfriend used SLS shampoo and she’s pretty much bald and wears a wig during the day and takes it off at night when we make love. I am balding as well from using SlS shampoo for decades. Now, instead of making love to my dream girl with thick hair, I’d rather make love to a watermelon. It basically feels the same when I am getting oral. I mean this seriously. When I touch the watermelon it feels exactly the same as my girlfriends head when she does “that” to me. My advice to you is tell your girl to quit SLS shampoo or start stocking up on watermelons.

» My gf uses SLS in her shampoo. Her hair is beautiful.
Give her time Hogan. Eventually she will start to look more like Hitler. Then what you gonna do???

» » My gf uses SLS in her shampoo. Her hair is beautiful.
» Give her time Hogan. Eventually she will start to look more like Hitler.
» Then what you gonna do???

LOL. I mean its not my fault she is using Shampoo…

» » » My gf uses SLS in her shampoo. Her hair is beautiful.
» » Give her time Hogan. Eventually she will start to look more like
» Hitler.
» » Then what you gonna do???
»
» LOL. I mean its not my fault she is using Shampoo…
Yeah…there’s nothing you can do about her using shampoo. If you told her that she will eventually go bald after years of shampoo poisoning she wouldn’t believe you anyway.

You’ll have to ignore Hitler and his nonsense posting about watermelons.
The only reason he claims to have a girlfriend that is bald and wears a wig is because his girlfriend also requires an air compressor to come to life.:ok:

»
» You’ll have to ignore Hitler and his nonsense posting about watermelons.
» The only reason he claims to have a girlfriend that is bald and wears a
» wig is because his girlfriend also requires an air compressor to come to
» life.:ok:

Widows, you out of all people here, you should not be talking about sex since you can’t even get an erection from all that beta sis you are taking. Please explain to me and everyone else, what is up with the enlarged breasts and the double chin when you are only 150 lbs if that? I really want to know what is going on with you physically lately. It’s almost as though you are transforming into a woman.

» Widows, you out of all people here, you should not be talking about sex
» since you can’t even get an erection from all that beta sis you are
» taking.
Air Compressor Man…I’ll repeat what I said on the Get It Back forum not too long ago…
“No spill” really thickens the hair up, in addition to giving me the energy I had when I was 18.

If your girlfriend ever deflates you should try “no spill” for yourself and some beta-sis.

I wish/hope that to be true.

» » Widows, you out of all people here, you should not be talking about sex
» » since you can’t even get an erection from all that beta sis you are
» » taking.
» Air Compressor Man…I’ll repeat what I said on the Get It Back forum not
» too long ago…
» “No spill” really thickens the hair up, in addition to giving me the
» energy I had when I was 18.
»
» If your girlfriend ever deflates you should try “no spill” for yourself
» and some beta-sis.

I’d just like to say there is no logic in the conspiracy theories people throw up about the search for a cure for hair loss. Let’s look at the parties and consider their interests and try and apply some realism to the situation:

1) Hair transplant doctors.

Sure, if a miracle cure ever came about then the short answer would be that their clinics would go out of business, so they’ll cover up cures. That seems logical, doesn’t it? Well, no, not really.

a) If a hair transplant surgeon were the one to discover a cure, he’d publish it and get all his rivals’ business. He’d be minted. So, first, if a hair transplant doctor discovers a cure, it will be public knowledge. He might not make as much money per patient, but then his operating costs, including a theatre and staff, would be much lower too (hair transplants cost a lot because the procedure is expensive; it is presumptive to assume the surgeon’s margin is that much bigger than any other medical professional) and he’d have a much larger client base. Alternatively, it might be hair cloning he perfects, which will keep him in business.

b) If the hair transplant surgeon did not discover the cure, he’d be powerless to be able to do anything about it. The free market would put him out of business in the same way as the car put blacksmiths out of work. In theory he could buy a cure to bury it but why on earth would he? It would be an extremely expensive technology to buy, and the only way he could make it pay would be by selling it to the public!

c) Hair transplant surgeons are medical doctors. Getting another job that pays just as well is really not that difficult.

2) Shampoo Manufacturers

They make you bald and they know it. Seriously? It seems to me about as stable a business model as selling poisoned doughnuts! They want people to have hair so they keep buying their product!

I think there is some merit in the suggestion that sodium laurel sulfate is unhelpful to hair growth to say the least, but I very much doubt it’s intentional.

3) Drug Companies

There’s this theory that propecia makes so much money that the drug company wouldn’t want to release anything else. Where is the logic in that?

Sales of propecia have always been disappointing because it only works to an extent so a lot of men can’t be bothered with it. If they discovered a better drug, they’d sell it, because more men would be willing to buy it. Plus, the patent runs out in 2013 anyway, meaning any tom, dick or harry could sell this stuff. In other words, they’ll need a new exclusive drug soon anyway.

The only enemy in the fight against hair loss are those who spread misinformation, often to make a quick buck or through misguided altruism.

The genuine search for a cure is as open and transparent as it can possibly be, with the exception that unpatented technology must be protected. Some brilliant minds are working on this and related problems. The only gripe we can possibly have is the argument that this is not a serious condition; millions would disagree and the psychological impact is profound. Educate society on the true cost of hair loss and a cure will be available before you know it!