NW6/7 transformation to nw1/2 challenge test @Dr.Nigam

I would just like to add my 2 cents to this conversation. I have been emailing Dr Nigam on and off for a few weeks/months. His latest idea of restoring a nw6 should be his most credible to date.

I vote THANE

Dr Nigam, please do everything you can to encourage Thane as your main test subject. This is the perfect case in my opinion.

It will be irrefutable.

Good luck.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by gc83uk[/postedby]
I would just like to add my 2 cents to this conversation. I have been emailing Dr Nigam on and off for a few weeks/months. His latest idea of restoring a nw6 should be his most credible to date.

I vote THANE

Dr Nigam, please do everything you can to encourage Thane as your main test subject. This is the perfect case in my opinion.

It will be irrefutable.

Good luck.[/quote]

Totally agree with Gaz and JJJJRS here. Forget about all other patients. Focus on Thane. No need to cherrypick grafts, everything should regrow so you can use all grafts in donor. Do 4000 grafts de-novo (so 8.000 in recipient) and after a few months repeat. Patient would get 16.000 grafts, enough for a nice full head of hair. It’s all we need to see. If this works, I’m sure most people will be on that plane to India.

Arashi.

I agree that Thane is the best candidate for proving the effectiveness of what you’re doing. It is simply impossible for him to get a significant amount of hair using conventional techniques. If he ends up with hair, you have proven your claims.

Dr Nigam, I’d love to see the same test case on a Caucasian patient with dark hair for better contrast between skin and hair. Thanks

I also agree, Thane is the best candidate.

Thane for sure !

Everybody agrees that Thane is your patient, Dr Nigams. When can you start to operate on him and how many grafts do you plan to give hem in the first treatment ?

I vote Thane too and I hope to see him as a true NW2.

Again, the definition of NW2 is a person with roughly 75k hairs on his head. All the attempts to water down the definition in this thread have failed.

This definition of NW2 is like the US Constitution. Abraham Lincoln said whatever you do, do not alter or mess with the Constitution. It is a sacred document just like the definition above. Everyone is trying to corrupt it, bend it, change it to suit various agendas… but it stands.

If the end result is some sparse coverage with a combover, it will prove nothing. Many hair transplants have already achieved that and it all looks like crap in real life. It has got to be the real thing or its NOT NW2.

Nobody in the world has ever transformed a NW6 into a NW2. So either I’m about to witness a monumental event or I’m about to be let down.

I don’t care about getting a NW2, what I hope to see is a result that grows cosmetically significant hair that could not have been done by an HT.

I am at Delhi for next two days,will revert with details on monday.
The first step would be to extract 50 grafts for the stemcells isolation ,multiplication,isolation of dp cells and its culture…
after we get good number of these cells(in 20/25 days)…we will subsequently, start the doubling procedure.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
Everybody agrees that Thane is your patient, Dr Nigams. When can you start to operate on him and how many grafts do you plan to give hem in the first treatment ?[/quote]

When will your employee with the 16 graft patch test provide us with some follow up pictures? The last assessment took place I think roughly at the 3 month mark. We should examine the follow up images

[quote]I am at Delhi for next two days,will revert with details on monday.
The first step would be to extract 50 grafts for the stemcells isolation ,multiplication,isolation of dp cells and its culture…
after we get good number of these cells(in 20/25 days)…we will subsequently, start the doubling procedure.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
Everybody agrees that Thane is your patient, Dr Nigams. When can you start to operate on him and how many grafts do you plan to give hem in the first treatment ?

[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

Hairman,
Give me a week’s time, to update the progress with follow up pics, of the 15 grafts patch test with invitro doubling.

[quote]When will your employee with the 16 graft patch test provide us with some follow up pictures? The last assessment took place I think roughly at the 3 month mark. We should examine the follow up images

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

Regards the nw7 conversion,
I am as keen as anyone else to start the work on NW7 conversion.
I should be able to start the procedure by7th october.

I will only start the procedure(hopefully by 7th october),
once i have minimum 2/3 cases of nw7, ready to undergo conversion to nw2,with their consent.

I posted few more pics on 15th september, as promised, but only one was selected.

If i start with one, and if the patient does not complete the procedure,
critics will bash me,i need to have standby cases to overcome that.

I do not know, how many of you would understand,that an old man with nw7, may or may not continue the megasessions of 3/4 days , at least thrice, within a gap of 4/6 months each,unless he desperate for the same.

I am searching for few more nw7,before i start the procedure.

Hopefully by 7th october i should be able to start the procedure.

In the mean time,mm12(forum member,who is nw6) is coming on 17th october,another forum member,from uk is coming on 16th october …
both for doubling.

Dr Mwamaba is coming to mumbai, in mid november,
with his staff/patient…his patient, who is his staff is also slick bald nw7 with curly hair,
I will request Dr Mwamba, to convert his patient to nw2 with doubling in three sessions and follow independently.

Tom will be visiting dr mwamba,in the first week of october, to take his pics and have independent analysis of his progress.

This will be the protocol for nw7 for conversion to nw2…

1. Day0,extraction of 75 beard grafts or donor scalp grafts.

2)Day0,injection of growth factors,ecm,isolated dp cells from the grafts extracted.

3)Day25,first session of doubling,1500 grafts per day doubling (invitro+denovo),3/4 day session, as per patients consent or ability to take mega session with local anaesthesia.
Plus injections of stemcells and 3d spheroids at donor and recipient.

4)Repeating the doubling session after4/ 6 months,3 day session ,1500 grafts per day.
Plus injections of stemcells and 3d spheroids.

5)Repeat session after 4/6 months.
Thus the nw7 would receive approx…10000 to 14000 grafts,plus stemcell,3d spheroid dp cultures, in 9 to 10 days,
in three sessions,
each 4 to 6 months apart.

Freddie’s, expectation can only be achieved if the patient responds to Hm.