NW5 Armani Fue restoration

Pat how many more grafts can dr. Armani get from his donor? I am a norwood 4 /5 myself, I want to know how many grafts Armani can get in total out of this guy’s donor. Thanks.

» Pat how many more grafts can dr. Armani get from his donor? I am a norwood
» 4 /5 myself, I want to know how many grafts Armani can get in total out of
» this guy’s donor. Thanks.

I believe the patient was considering a 2nd pass of 3,000 grafts.

» » Pat how many more grafts can dr. Armani get from his donor? I am a
» norwood
» » 4 /5 myself, I want to know how many grafts Armani can get in total out
» of
» » this guy’s donor. Thanks.
»
» I believe the patient was considering a 2nd pass of 3,000 grafts.

8000 grafts is pretty good for a NW5, are you able to find more Armani donor pics? There is no question about Armani’s artistic skills but I haven’t seen that many donor pics.

Pats205, How are your results looking at 8 months? We haven’t seen anything since 5.5 Months and you said things were beginning to really happen. Can’t wait to see how your FUE is coming along.

» Pats205, How are your results looking at 8 months? We haven’t seen anything
» since 5.5 Months and you said things were beginning to really happen.
» Can’t wait to see how your FUE is coming along.

Hey Colorado, things are really improving :slight_smile: I will certainly be updating you all with photos once my final results are in!

» » » Pat how many more grafts can dr. Armani get from his donor? I am a
» » norwood
» » » 4 /5 myself, I want to know how many grafts Armani can get in total
» out
» » of
» » » this guy’s donor. Thanks.
» »
» » I believe the patient was considering a 2nd pass of 3,000 grafts.
»
» 8000 grafts is pretty good for a NW5, are you able to find more Armani
» donor pics? There is no question about Armani’s artistic skills but I
» haven’t seen that many donor pics.

John, Young_gun posted some pictures of the patient donor area when he was 20 days post op.

Thanks, Pats. It will be great to see your final results. I think many on the forum also find it helpful to see the timeline/progress that a patient is making. You did great updates up to 5 months, but nothing in the last 3. With your strip procedure you were updating through the whole process, and I definitely found this helpful. I for one would really like to see where you are at now, and I think many others will find this helpful, especially since we all want to see more documented Armani FUE procedures. Thanks

»
» Hey Colorado, things are really improving :slight_smile: I will certainly be updating
» you all with photos once my final results are in!

I’m sure if he had great results at 8 months they would have been posted by now. Why else would he not post them, unless growth was slow to come in?

» I’m sure if he had great results at 8 months they would have been posted by
» now. Why else would he not post them, unless growth was slow to come in?

Results are coming in very well. My updates have been less for two reason,

1- I am now very busy since working for the clinic, very long days.

2 - My father who takes the photos for me now lives twice as far away as he did before, so I do not see him as much.

I kept my procedure very close to the vest, not many know I had it so not just anyone can take photos of my result.

I am happy where I am at 8 months and when my results are near final you will all be updated for sure.

» John, Young_gun posted some pictures of the patient donor area when he was
» 20 days post op.

20 days is too early to tell, white dots or scarring normally do not form until much much later.

» » I’m sure if he had great results at 8 months they would have been posted
» by
» » now. Why else would he not post them, unless growth was slow to come
» in?
»
» Results are coming in very well. My updates have been less for two reason,
»
»
» 1- I am now very busy since working for the clinic, very long days.

You work for a Hair Transplant Clinic and your job doesn’t include promoting the results of your Hair Transplant from this same clinic? I’m sure if your results were coming along nicely you would be updating like you did with your strip, but Armani probably wants you to wait because it’s not very impressive yet.

»
» 2 - My father who takes the photos for me now lives twice as far away as
» he did before, so I do not see him as much.

Seriously? You don’t own a digital camera? The clinic you work for won’t take pics? You can’t hold a camera up to your head? Not everyone on this forum is brain dead, that was almost insulting.

»
» I kept my procedure very close to the vest, not many know I had it so not
» just anyone can take photos of my result.

Your pictures are spread across the internet, what do you mean you kept it close to your vest?
»
» I am happy where I am at 8 months and when my results are near final you
» will all be updated for sure.

If you are happy I think everyone here would like to see where you are at. We just don’t have enough documented Armani FUE results to justify spending 20,000 dollars on a procedure at this point. You work for the clinic, so by all means let’s see a timeline and not just your grown out results. Otherwise, please just say you aren’t seeing expected results at this point.

Double post

Please stop jumping to assumptions Colorado. My results are coming in very well, every month I see a nice improvement. I will post photos of my final result, I’m sorry if that is not enough for you.

» This is why you MUST have an in-person consultation.

I must be doing something wrong then, because I have had in person consultations and have never been told of ways I can cut the cost of my HTs by a significant percentage. In fact, the only way I found out about the very minor discount of being on “standby” was because I sent an email after an in-person consult and asked if such a program existed. The information wasn’t volunteered at the in-person consultation.

Besides, even if one typically determines at conosultations that HTs are much cheaper than “advertised”, I still say that there are untold numbers of potential patients who never set up the consultations because (based on the published costs) they “know” they can’t afford to correct their problem. It makes much more sense to me for doctors to tell people what they will actually have to pay. If the cost per graft decreases as the number of grafts increases, that’s information that people need to know to make an informed decision. If I can get 5000 grafts for $30,000, I might get 5000 grafts (assuming I have that hair much to move). But, if I am told a per graft dollar value that suggests the cost will be $70,000, I will never call the doctor.

Yes, it sounds like you may have been doing something wrong. Do you go into your consultations needing an attitude adjustment? I have talked to many Armani patients and I cannot remember one who actually paid the advertised price (of $14/graft).

» Yes, it sounds like you may have been doing something wrong. Do you go into
» your consultations needing an attitude adjustment?

Ah, the internet. Where every man is a lion.

» Please stop jumping to assumptions Colorado. My results are coming in very
» well, every month I see a nice improvement. I will post photos of my final
» result, I’m sorry if that is not enough for you.
Thanks Pat for posting an abundance of information and pics of your own procedure and of many others. I think you’ve gone above and beyond what your job requires. But I’m afraid it will never be enough for some who seem to thrive by constantly having something to complain about.

» Those before and after pics are great. It is amazing what the talent of
» Armani can do. The patient looks like a completely different person.
» There is no doubt the patient is satisified anyone would be with those
» results.

Wow those results are amazing! wow.