NW5 Armani Fue restoration

Any photos of the back and his hair grown long?

This result is superb!

» RickH:
»
» I would be VERY surprised if he paid even half of that!

You bring up a good point, which is that doctor’s fees are not clear. Hairsite has a list of what the doctors’ charge (which is a handy tool), but it seems like no one who posts here ever claims to have paid the cost reflected there. I don’t see how posting a fee that is higher than he really intends to charge increases a doctor’s business. If a doctor has a rate that decreases as the number of grafts increases, he should tell everyone what that translates into in dollars. And this is not just a shot at Armani. Others do it, too. I’m sure lots of guys who know they need 3500 - 5000 grafts think they can’t afford a HT when, as you say, they may be able to pay less than half of what the doctor officially says he will be charged. This is a bizarre business practice.

More pictures?!

» More pictures?!

• I have requested additional photos with his hair grown out, but the patient is not interested.

• I do not have permission to provide any more information, photos etc. from the patient - only what he has provided .

• The patient is in his late 30’s.

PATS

» I’m not saying the guy doesn’t have every right to spend his money any way
» he wants, obviously. More power to him! But, that’s a lot of money to the
» average guy! I mean, what’s the median yearly income in the US, around
» $50,000?
»
» Still, if you’ve got the money to spare, this shows you can get a good
» result. But, no better than Umar or Cole, in my opinion, and they are much
» less expensive (closer to $50,000 for the 5000 grafts, which is still
» absurdly expensive!).

in another thread it was mentioned armani is charging $7/gr…so that’s more like $35k not to mention maybe there coulda been a discount for getting so many grafts. you never know. the country’s in a recession…nobody in any industry is getting their full rate on a regular basis (car industry, real estate, stocks, etc)

this is the best time to buy stuff you want for cheap if you already have money…

» » More pictures?!
»
» - I have requested additional photos with his hair grown out, but the
» patient is not interested.
»
» - I do not have permission to provide any more information, photos etc.
» from the patient - only what he has provided.
»
» - The patient is in his late 30’s.
»
» PATS

Shots from the BACK are INSTRUMENTAL to a genuine judgment of this work.

This is why you MUST have an in-person consultation.

» » More pictures?!
»
»
» - I do not have permission to provide any more information, photos etc.
» from the patient - only what he has provided .
»
» - The patient is in his late 30’s.
»
» PATS

bummer

» » More pictures?!
»
»

That’s all very well but it wouldn’t have stopped you answering the questions that I asked above. Is there some evasion of the issues here???

» » » More pictures?!
» »
» » - I have requested additional photos with his hair grown out, but the
» » patient is not interested.
» »
»
» That’s all very well but it wouldn’t have stopped you answering the
» questions that I asked above. Is there some evasion of the issues here???

that is so typical of the industry, not just armani but most doctors in general, they show us what they want us to see, i’d rather they not post at all then to show us how good it looks at a certain angle and withholding the rest that most of us think are important, such BS!

» » » » More pictures?!
» » »
» » » - I have requested additional photos with his hair grown out, but the
» » » patient is not interested.
» » »
» »
» » That’s all very well but it wouldn’t have stopped you answering the
» » questions that I asked above. Is there some evasion of the issues
» here???
»
» that is so typical of the industry, not just armani but most doctors in
» general, they show us what they want us to see, i’d rather they not post at
» all then to show us how good it looks at a certain angle and withholding
» the rest that most of us think are important, such BS!

Hey first time posting here, but I saw this thread and knew the pics looked familiar, I do not know this patient but happened to browse upon his pictures. So here is a link to a ton of shots of this patient from alot of angles, you can really get an idea of the procedure. Hope this helps!

http://foro.ganarpelo.org/viewtopic.php?t=16772&start=40

The back picture, is that before or after he had 5000 grafts?

I think I know where you are going with this. I believe that the back picture is post-op. I get the sense from some of the previous posts in this thread that people were thinking that the 5000 grafts would completely restore this individual. If you know anything about hair transplants, you will know that 5000 grafts aint all that many and certainly would not restore a NW 5 or 6, regardless of the surgeon or method. If you are in this situation and believe this to be true, you should move on because transplants are not for you. The patient did indeed receive an excellent result for 5000 grafts, no question about it.

» I think I know where you are going with this. I believe that the back
» picture is post-op. I get the sense from some of the previous posts in this
» thread that people were thinking that the 5000 grafts would completely
» restore this individual. If you know anything about hair transplants, you
» will know that 5000 grafts aint all that many and certainly would not
» restore a NW 5 or 6, regardless of the surgeon or method. If you are in
» this situation and believe this to be true, you should move on because
» transplants are not for you. The patient did indeed receive an excellent
» result for 5000 grafts, no question about it.

Well more pictures and honest disclosure upfront can help keep our expectations in check and not overly optimistic, that would be a step in the right direction, instead the pics were posted in such a way that left everyone guessing and asking questions. After seeing young gun’s pics, I now realize that the crown is still very bald, however, that was not the impression that I got when I first saw the pics that started the thread.

WHAT A SHAME …please BE HONEST …do you want some1 to pursue you in JUSTICE ?

» WHAT A SHAME …please BE HONEST …do you want some1 to pursue you in
» JUSTICE ?

Another thing to keep note of: my Spanish isn’t so good, but if you look at the forum these pictures were taken from, doesn’t it say that these pictures are at 20 days?

If so, then it’s pre HT-shed, and we can’t judge anything from them, though I really would like to see later pictures from better angles.

ixan:

You have a valid argument. This excellent result should make you optimistic about what can be accomplished with 5000 grafts. True, this is not a complete restoration, but it is about 75% there. I believe that this patient has stated that he is very happy with the results, and that is all that matters.

The pictures of the patient with the Facial hair, with the striped button down shirt are his 20 day photos! The two photos that I posted were at 12 months.

The overhead shot posted by young_gun was during the shedding period and does not come close to showing the patients true result.

Unfortunatly, I do not have more photos to share as I only have available what the patient has posted in the other forum, he has not given permission to release any others. When we asked the patient to take additional photos for us to share the patient declined.

He has expressed his happiness with his procedure and is considering an additional pass for more density.

» The pictures of the patient with the Facial hair, with the striped button
» down shirt are his 20 day photos! The two photos that I posted were at 12
» months.
»
» The overhead shot posted by young_gun was during the shedding period and
» does not come close to showing the patients true result.
»
» Unfortunatly, I do not have more photos to share as I only have
» available what the patient has posted in the other forum, he has not given
» permission to release any others. When we asked the patient to take
» additional photos for us to share the patient declined.
»
» He has expressed his happiness with his procedure and is considering an
» additional pass for more density.

hey pats, I want you to know I was not trying to show those photos as an end result of what he achieved. I didnt even try to post the photos. I was actually just trying to post the link, as that was my first time ever posting and somehow the pics came with it. If you scroll through the forum from the link I posted you will see more pics as well, and I also used a google translator tool and the patient seemed very happy with the results as he should be.