NT - 3000 FUHT grafts/ 1 year result (Dr. A\'s Clinic)

Patient nickname - NT
NT underwent a 3000 strip FUHT graft procedure to cover the frontal and hairline areas.
His aim was a youthful hairline in 1st session.

He is pleased with the result and has decided to proceed with the 2nd stage to fill the crown vertex areas. Will keep you apprised of further progress.

Meantime, pictures and video of the present result follow.

Wet hair and hair combed back

nice result!! clear photos with nothing to hide—thats all we can demand from the pics:)
love the coverage and density—very good balance!!

Clear pictures and a very nice result. I have not seen many video documentations from your lately!

I appreciate the nice clear photos.

Very nice result, the hairline looks outstanding, Dr. A really did an excellent job on this guy. He must be extremely pleased.

» Clear pictures and a very nice result. I have not seen many video
» documentations from your lately!

Dear arvinlexky,
We have been collecting video documentation in most of our patients including this one.
However, in the new camera we use, it gets automatically stored as a VLC (.mts)file.
We are looking how to convert .mts file to wmv or similar file so that it can be uploaded.
Any help from the readers would be appreciated.
Regards,
Dr. A

» » Clear pictures and a very nice result. I have not seen many video
» » documentations from your lately!
»
» Dear arvinlexky,
» We have been collecting video documentation in most of our patients
» including this one.
» However, in the new camera we use, it gets automatically stored as a VLC
» (.mts)file.
» We are looking how to convert .mts file to wmv or similar file so that it
» can be uploaded.
» Any help from the readers would be appreciated.
» Regards,
» Dr. A
http://www.mtsconverter.org has a software for sale. You can try the trial version to see if it fits your need before the purchase. I’ve used the freeware ffmpeg for lot a media file format conversion/manipulation. However, I’ve not tried ffmpeg on a mts file before, but from what I see in linux forums you should be able do it. Hope this helps!

Thank you. Will try it.
Dr. Arvind

img/uploaded_files/12_file55.wmv

» img/uploaded_files/12_file55.wmv

thanks for the video!!
though i love the pics coming out of your clinic,they always have all the angles covered(dry,wet)along with immediately post-op pic to show the graft placement which imo is honest and clear representation:-)

but i would also like to use this opportunity to bring to your attention to something i feel about your video documentation!!
the good thing about it is that lighting is usually adequate but somehow it leaves a person demanding for more…i feel there should be a protocol for taking the videos with all angles as well as donor area covered…also with hair shown parted…
your photo-documentation wins hands down,will be great to see that with video documentation too:ok:

regards,
hairlove.

p.s–once again thanks dr.arvind and his wonderful staff for what you guys were able to do for me…:clap:

Nice video clip. Always heartening to see a clinic actively heed to requests of forum members. I appreciate it Dr.A.

» Thank you. Will try it.
» Dr. Arvind
Absolutely, it’s my pleasure!

That is a great looking hairline, top notch!

Great result.

I actually prefer quality photos like these than a video. Photos are bigger with higher resolution and videos are slow and low resolution.