Notice - The ICX News

Is scheduled for EXACTLY one day before the opening of the ISHRS convention in Las Vegas. This is very promising because they really could have scheduled this news update for any date, and they decided to do it on Sept. 25.

» Is scheduled for EXACTLY one day before the opening of the ISHRS convention
» in Las Vegas. This is very promising because they really could have
» scheduled this news update for any date, and they decided to do it on
» Sept. 25.

I’ve wondered about this also, JTR. If the info is released just a day before the ISHRS convention, it would surely be the subject of discussion there, and the convention would be a great opportunity to let the hair-loss-treatment-world know that ICX is a legitimate contender that is about to change the future of hair restoration. But this is also the time when they will be releasing interim financial reports, so it might just be a way of assuaging investors’ concerns about diminished fiscal numbers (ie., “We’re a little strapped for cash right now, but look at what TRC can do and how much it is going to make us. Now please open your wallets…” ).

Either way, it seems very unlikely that they will be releasing disappointing news. I just hope it’s fair and balanced. :smiley:

» Is scheduled for EXACTLY one day before the opening of the ISHRS convention
» in Las Vegas. This is very promising because they really could have
» scheduled this news update for any date, and they decided to do it on
» Sept. 25.

Hi JTR,

IMO…a calculated move on their part because they have promising results to report.

regards,
MT

Good news. Where is the ISHRS going to be this year? Can we have an insider report back to us?

This does sound like it could be promising, but you must also realize Intercytex has 4 or 5 products in the works. They would most likely announce these results during the month of Sept. anyway, so the fact that their results are one day before a meeting regarding one of their products could also very likely be simply coincidental.

But, We’ll find out soon won’t we :slight_smile: Hopefully they do make detailed mention of their results, but it could also be supplemented with more information during this meeting. And, perhaps, the information during the meeting will be even more up to date than their press release since this is a record through only the first half of the year.

Is anyone here going to this meeting? Or, can we get a transcript of it?

I amped about ICX news I can tell you that…

So is this a good time to buy Intercytex stock? Its near a 52 week low.

And how do you buy it from the US?

Instead let the price go down and put pressure to Kemp :smiley: