Not good news my friends

ICX stop is trading close to its 52 week low. If they results were very encouraging and commercialization was in the near term, we’d have a huge surge in volume and share price as the news would have been somewhat desseminated within the medical circles …

i suspect they will just say the results are encouraging and they will continue with more testing and enhancement…

i wouldnt expect anyting commercialized till 2010 … which is only 2.5 years away…

only 3 days and we’ll know more…

» ICX stop is trading close to its 52 week low. If they results were very
» encouraging and commercialization was in the near term, we’d have a huge
» surge in volume and share price as the news would have been somewhat
» desseminated within the medical circles …
»
» i suspect they will just say the results are encouraging and they will
» continue with more testing and enhancement…
»
» i wouldnt expect anyting commercialized till 2010 … which is only 2.5
» years away…
»
» only 3 days and we’ll know more…

Not to be contrary, but I have to disagree with you on this one. They’re not going to try to drive the stock price up by leaking information prematurely. And, in FACT, if there WAS good news to report, the smartest thing they could possibly do if they WERE going to engage in some sort of insider trading scheme would be to keep any good results secret until the last minute and buy stock at its lowest price, so a sudden surge in value would make them rich

» » ICX stop is trading close to its 52 week low. If they results were very
» » encouraging and commercialization was in the near term, we’d have a
» huge
» » surge in volume and share price as the news would have been somewhat
» » desseminated within the medical circles …
» »
» » i suspect they will just say the results are encouraging and they will
» » continue with more testing and enhancement…
» »
» » i wouldnt expect anyting commercialized till 2010 … which is only 2.5
» » years away…
» »
» » only 3 days and we’ll know more…
»
» Not to be contrary, but I have to disagree with you on this one. They’re
» not going to try to drive the stock price up by leaking information
» prematurely. And, in FACT, if there WAS good news to report, the smartest
» thing they could possibly do if they WERE going to engage in some sort of
» insider trading scheme would be to keep any good results secret until the
» last minute and buy stock at its lowest price, so a sudden surge in value
» would make them rich

that’s not how it works in the investment community…the results are luke warm and require further testing … i want to hear positive results too, but the stock trading tells us it’s not huge news… of course, the company will spin it to be positive…

waht this company has done is that they are making others rush to a solution to to compete with thier commerciliaization timeline…

» the stock trading tells us it’s not huge news…

No, the stock trading reminds us that THERE ISN’T ANY NEWS - GOOD OR BAD - YET.

Nor will there be until the 18th, when the NEWS RELEASES are ISSUED…

stocking trading has nothing to do with trc trials

» stocking trading has nothing to do with trc trials

You are so wrong. There is a huge relation. Stock price is indicative of future potentials of the company.

» stocking trading has nothing to do with trc trials

of course it does…this stuff gets leaked …family member or insider or even the patients would be telling everyone… there has been no spike in trading volume…

probably wont be commerical till 2010 … i would love to use the technology if it works ,but lets be realistic folks

» » stocking trading has nothing to do with trc trials
»
» You are so wrong. There is a huge relation. Stock price is indicative of
» future potentials of the company.

Totally. Stock prices of large pharmaceutical companies always tumble whenever bad news about their trials go public. The fact that their stock price is tradiing flat is worrisome. It means the market isn’t cheering for their products

could be something to do with their other products

» ICX stop is trading close to its 52 week low. If they results were very
»
»
» years away…
»

Your basing this statement on the fact that most traders have insider knowledge on Intercytex’s performance. You also forget that Intercytex has other products besides ICX-TRC, and these products may not be performing up to potential. This could be creating unsupported speculation towards their other products and the company as a whole. Lastly Intercytex has always said that they wanted to launch ICX-TRC in 2010 and have only flirted with launching earlier on the bases that the British medical review board would let them skip phase 3 trials.
Personally I would wait the 3 days and see what Intercytex says I think a major blow to ICX-TRC would come in the form of having to continue phase 2 trials and not advancing to phase 3. If they delay phase 3 trials till next year or late this year commercialization will only come in 2010 if they can skip phase 3. So I am hoping their results are encouraging enough to pursue a phase 3 trial now and not spend anymore time in phase 2.

It’s not good news but it never is; I think we are still looking at “Within 5 years” :frowning:

» It’s not good news but it never is; I think we are still looking at “Within
» 5 years” :frowning:

I think you people want to much out of companies like Intercytex. Intercytex has shown it can grow hair successfully and is the furthest along of any company out there in this regard. They are pushing other companies to get involved in this research because there is alot of money to be made in this Industry and they have shown it can be done. I think all of us should be greatful with whatever product they come out with regardless of the quality.

Seems like with small biotechs that pricing of the stock can give you a hint before announcements. I remember a small biotech testing a vaccine (how in the world would you test something like that?) and the shares had a nice little drop right before the announcement that the vaccine wasn’t showing the results they’d hoped for. I’m not sure if you have more detailed information than I’ve seen, but when I google Intercytex share price It seems like since November it has either risen or stayed the same. Before November it had been pretty much a free fall. Who knows? In any case, they do try to keep as tight a lid as possible on information I’m sure, but economics sometimes yields info whether people want it to or not.

» Seems like with small biotechs that pricing of the stock can give you a
» hint before announcements. I remember a small biotech testing a vaccine
» (how in the world would you test something like that?) and the shares had
» a nice little drop right before the announcement that the vaccine wasn’t
» showing the results they’d hoped for. I’m not sure if you have more
» detailed information than I’ve seen, but when I google Intercytex share
» price It seems like since November it has either risen or stayed the same.
» Before November it had been pretty much a free fall. Who knows? In any
» case, they do try to keep as tight a lid as possible on information I’m
» sure, but economics sometimes yields info whether people want it to or
» not.

Well from what I see on ICX.L interactive stock chart | - stock - Yahoo Finance
the stock price is up to 53.20, second of all if people thought bad news was coming there would be massive sell off and you would see alot bigger volumes being traded then what is happening now. If you look at the stocks trend for the last 3 months its relatively flat with very little volume being traded. So I call BS on your doom and gloom prediction of Tuesday’s coming results. The investors are just sitting tight for now and so should we.

» ICX stop is trading close to its 52 week low.

ICX stock is at a 52 week low because all stock markets are, at this point, with the credit cruch and all.

If they results were very
»
»
» years away…
»