No cure in 5 years

ict : even if it comes out in 2010~2012, we all know that this is not a cure…

follica : even the doc said 3~4 years if everything goes perfect. chances of everythig going perfect as theoretical? hmm…

other things : just sounds bs

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i really do

I predict the sun will explode and the world will end in 1 year, 3 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 22 hours, 15 minuits and 5 seconds!

» ict : even if it comes out in 2010~2012, we all know that this is not a
» cure…
»
» follica : even the doc said 3~4 years if everything goes perfect. chances
» of everythig going perfect as theoretical? hmm…
»
» other things : just sounds bs
»
» I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i really do

First, I don’t think we’ll ever see a “cure” in our lifetimes; I doubt there will ever be any protocol that will return one’s hair to NW 1 coverage.

However, I do think we’ll see treatments that provide better results than current HTs or drug, and I think those will be available in 10-20 years time.

Of course, we could get lucky with Follica and have something available in 3 years, but, as you stated, that is unlikely.

Until then, I’ll stay on Rogaine and Fin/Dut, and hope that I can maintain my hair.

I ALSO BELIEVE…that people as you would not have to come this site, but yes a psychoanalyst. if people in house already are obtaining to make some type of birth of the hair with way caretaker, imagine then the scientists, who are studying years and years the dermobrasion mixed with wnt and other stimulants? nothing one compares the recent discoveries of follica, nothing …

» I ALSO BELIEVE…that people as you would not have to come this site, but
» yes a psychoanalyst. if people in house already are obtaining to make some
» type of birth of the hair with way caretaker, imagine then the scientists,
» who are studying years and years the dermobrasion mixed with wnt and other
» stimulants? nothing one compares the recent discoveries of follica, nothing
» …

I too think so that in time you will have come for some period with a crazy doctor. You it is betting that the longer shots are from here to be available to be having in the next day. Nothing could for to be next in the round corner but those doctors who to are studying with the Follica. Which is that to be having a funny time here!

I think you guys are talking out of your asses.

It’s true that most MPB treatments are more likely to fail than to work.

But it’s not a legitimate jump to start with that, and conclude that even if it hair multiplication DID come out it then couldn’t possibly do more than a partial resto, and that it MUST be a long wait from now, etc.

For example, if Folica or Acell’s ideas work, then I think a lot of us won’t wait around 3 or 4 more years just because of the paperwork. We’ll start getting it done under the table somehow. (Yeah, yeah, it would probably cost something extra and it would be a bit more risky. But don’t forget to measure that against the price & risk & reliability of getting conventional HTs.)

. . . and aside from plain old HM, what about just some better loss-prevention/regrowth drugs?

Several new things are well into the approval chain already.

Cut everyone’s future losses in half, and suddenly tons of us still have enough donor hair for HTs that actually look great.

penalty my English to be so poor…but ok…lets go…Son of a bitch as you are that they ruin this site. when it was that I wrote that hm would be here tomorrow? e if you do not believe that hm happens in the next years because it enters here?

» penalty my English to be so poor…but ok…lets go…Son of a bitch as
» you are that they ruin this site. when it was that I wrote that hm would be
» here tomorrow? e if you do not believe that hm happens in the next years
» because it enters here?

Baldlatino, sorry to ask you … which is your first language ? If you have one, I mean.

» Baldlatino, sorry to ask you … which is your first language ? If you
» have one, I mean.

Also (this is for Baldlatino), I was just looking at your pictures from your post about new hair growth and was wondering, is you blond of a latino with/or albino possibly?

my language and the Portuguese… and Wiskers, the images are not mine, it sees more images here>>>http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=43438&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=240.

» ict : even if it comes out in 2010~2012, we all know that this is not a
» cure…
»
» follica : even the doc said 3~4 years if everything goes perfect. chances
» of everythig going perfect as theoretical? hmm…
»
» other things : just sounds bs
»
» I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i really do

In one year there will be a cure for not existing… scientists will be able to clone ‘you’ out of nothing, even if you were never born in the first place.

In two years there will be a cure for death. Scientists will be able to clone a new ‘you’ after you die, even if your original body has decomposed or has been lost. They will clone you from photos.

But if you suffered from mpb in your past life, the newly cloned you will still go bald…

And if you are cloned out of nothing (having never existed in the first place), the you that is cloned will definitely go bald, since you are reading this sentence right now (or even if you’re not, since it’s you or potentially you.)

human hair will be the last thing cloned.

human hair will be cloned at the end of the world minus one day.

there will be frogs and nematodes running around with furry bodies before the first human being has a cloned head of hair.

» I ALSO BELIEVE…that people as you would not have to come this site, but
» yes a psychoanalyst. if people in house already are obtaining to make some
» type of birth of the hair with way caretaker, imagine then the scientists,
» who are studying years and years the dermobrasion mixed with wnt and other
» stimulants? nothing one compares the recent discoveries of follica, nothing
» …

if keep hounding to believe best practicers of hair research, will assert a practical cure in house, every hairlossed person will strike together, and to make faith in creation of hairloss cure will come not more than 5 years…

the birth of recent facts have to the waiting, are burning more people in where hair is concerned, and will marry the recent discoveries of follica to hairloss triunfs by other autonomos societies, where will not be removed icx and aderans from competition in this years coming.

that guy on the picture clearly was never balding.