Nizoral cream results?

The ones here trying it, any results yet? If so what and how long before you noticed them?
Any sides?

» The ones here trying it, any results yet? If so what and how long before
» you noticed them?
» Any sides?

i guess you missed the photos were posted by gc1961 and japanese study.
by the way, gc1961 is not telling how he makes homemade keto cream.

» » The ones here trying it, any results yet? If so what and how long before
» » you noticed them?
» » Any sides?
»
» i guess you missed the photos were posted by gc1961 and japanese study.
» by the way, gc1961 is not telling how he makes homemade keto cream.

I think gc1961 doesn’t want EVERYONE to have a full head of hair…that would be terrible wouldn’t it? seriously, maybe he wants money for his wonderful secret concoction, or maybe he’s trying to develop it and commercialize it.

» » » The ones here trying it, any results yet? If so what and how long
» before
» » » you noticed them?
» » » Any sides?
» »
» » i guess you missed the photos were posted by gc1961 and japanese study.
» » by the way, gc1961 is not telling how he makes homemade keto cream.
»
» I think gc1961 doesn’t want EVERYONE to have a full head of hair…that
» would be terrible wouldn’t it? seriously, maybe he wants money for his
» wonderful secret concoction, or maybe he’s trying to develop it and
» commercialize it.

he is a mysterious serious guy, sometimes he is helpful, sometimes he ignores requests for info from guys. He knows a hell of a lot about hair loss though, and he does a lot of research

i still thank him for bringing the nizoral results to the board though

Have not been using it for about 10 days, been sick, too lazy to go buy some more at the store since I ran out

normally when you go off anything, for several weeks, expect the worst, especially since our hair is sick and not healthy like normal people , so it is very susceptible to small changes in our regimens,

washed my hair today, and surprisingly my temples and front hairline is BETTER than it was 2 weeks ago when i stopped the cream,

my right temple, seems to have advanced about 1/2 inch forward, and its STRONG not fuzzy little hairs like it was a month ago

I did not take a ruler and measure it, but I think we all know, by experience, about where our hair is, after observing it, for so many years. And I cant remember my temples doing this, and front hairline doing this EVER, well maybe they recovered pretty well about 20 yrs ago when my hair first started thinning, but that was so long ago, I hardly remember

the crown does not seem to have done anything amazing, however as I said before, its slow going since its been bald for almost 15 yrs,

however since the temples, that have started to recover so well, were also bald in those areas, I am cautiously optomistic about the crown, will keep a close eye on it

good growth to us all,
have patience and be open minded

» » The ones here trying it, any results yet? If so what and how long before
» » you noticed them?
» » Any sides?
»
» i guess you missed the photos were posted by gc1961 and japanese study.
» by the way, gc1961 is not telling how he makes homemade keto cream.

Guys, my Ketoconazole cream is just not ready for prime time; I am not trying to be over secretive.

All I do today is to crush 2 Ketoconazole generic tabs, dissolve it in a small amount of distrilled water and then mix with a volume of dermovan to get it down to 2%.

I mix about 2-3 weeks work at a time.

Frankly getting Keto to dissolve fully is a problem; water works as well as anything else I have tried.