Nicolas Cage

Oh my lord.

And who in their right can tell me that anyone no matter what astronomical level their confidence is that they would not operate overall better with the hair we know him for as opposed to that !!!

But he should definetly shave it at least

Cheers

MoM

I knew he was thinning but holy cow
he is heading to a nw9…never seen a back recede from the crown so far down the back of the head

compared to him , soon
Ron howard will look hairy

» Oh my lord.
»
» And who in their right can tell me that anyone no matter what astronomical
» level their confidence is that they would not operate overall better with
» the hair we know him for as opposed to that !!!
»
» But he should definetly shave it at least
»
» Cheers
»
» MoM

His horseshoe isn’t THAT low. It just looks that way because he’s got such high sides along with it.

Another thing - multiple strip HTs may have also stretched the perimeter of the balded crown area down lower than natural.

He shoulda been wearing full-time hairpieces a long time ago.

» His horseshoe isn’t THAT low. It just looks that way because he’s got such
» high sides along with it.
»
» Another thing - multiple strip HTs may have also stretched the perimeter
» of the balded crown area down lower than natural.
»
»
»
» He shoulda been wearing full-time hairpieces a long time ago.

This must be one of the best reasons to NEVER have a hair transplant ever.Remember he’s got money probally loads of it,but his hair is still screwed!!!

Roll on HM,as if!!!

» But he should definetly shave it at least

I suspect he couldn’t shave his head because he had strip hair transplants. However I must say it is hard to tell from the pics if he really had hair transplants or not.

That is definitely scary to look at. I didn’t know that his hairloss was this bad.

how about this one from the front? if he really had hair transplant wouldn’t the plugs be showing through? i dont see any signs of hair transplant from this pic

Maybe he’s had bad early HTs removed or lasered out at some point.

His hair in the front/top is not great, but it’s still too thick to look very natural when it is paired with such a severe case of balding on the back. Deeply balded crowns like that are rarely seen on guys who still have much hair left anywhere else.

»
»
»
»

»
»
It is hard to believe that he could look such like that. I love him with his lots of hair.