New Result! Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) result 3,081 grafts FUE

Alvi Armani

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Result

The patient below had 3,081 grafts to restore zones 1 and 2, with Dr. Baubac in our Beverly Hulls Clinic to recreate his hairline, to close in the temples and reframe the patient’s face for a younger and more enhanced look.

Comparison

Before Photos

After Photos

wow, the hairline looks amazing, really amazing! Good job.

look great but it goes to show you how much hair (thousands of precious grafts) are needed for such a small area.

hopefully he does not go further bald and if so, minimal.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by damraak[/postedby]
wow, the hairline looks amazing, really amazing! Good job.[/quote]

Thanks Damraak. This patient is coming in for a visit in July. I will be sure to get more photos to share with all of you!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by ssstingray[/postedby]
look great but it goes to show you how much hair (thousands of precious grafts) are needed for such a small area.

hopefully he does not go further bald and if so, minimal.[/quote]

I am relatively new to this, how many grafts should something like this normally require?

Graft amounts vary on a number of variables:

• The area needed to be covered
  • Hairline design and placement
  • The density desired by the patient
  • Hair shaft diameter

Below are some examples of Dr. Baubac’s results and the amount of grafts used, to give you an idea.

2,500 grafts

3,115 grafts

3,000 grafts

3,056 grafts

3,995 grafts

wow, the hairline looks amazing, really amazing! Good job.[/quote]

This is good but not extraordinary; there are plenty of comparable results elsewhere.

wow, the hairline looks amazing, really amazing! Good job.

[postedby]Originally Posted by YM[/postedby]

This is good but not extraordinary; there are plenty of comparable results elsewhere.[/quote]

Thank you for your input, but I would have to disagree. I do not feel there are any other FUE only clinics that match our results.

Below are some examples of Dr. Baubac FUE Hairlines. I will put these up against any clinic in the world:

Dr. Baubac FUE Hairlines

This one frames the face without making the hairline look thick, that’s the beauty of it, I would love to see other results like this one.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
This one frames the face without making the hairline look thick, that’s the beauty of it, I would love to see other results like this one.[/quote]

Thanks Hair101. I will have more photos of his result soon and will be sure to post them.

Hello everyone,

Here are updated photos of this Dr. Baubac result 3 years later…

Comparison 3 years post op
click on photo for High resolution image

Dr. Baubac hairline result
click on photo for High resolution image

Updated comparison photo from the side view to see temple closure by Dr. Baubac