NEW RESULT- Alvi Armani / 3520 FUE / 7 months

Actually to the best of my knowledge the guy is a legitimate patient…I know him by his full name and seen it on the copy of his agreement with Armani that he emailed me. Are you telling me he forged a false legal document and sent it to me just to discredit Armani? I highly doubt it, unless he is a very deranged individual. Im pretty sure I recall Eric had verified him as well over on HLH.
Look, MMA, he had no reason to lie to me. He contacted me for advice on what to do since he was disappointed with his result from Armani and felt trapped because he didnt want to keep up with his end of the agreement of posting positive things about Armani and also didnt want the free “do over” that Armani offered to do on him. I told him not to worry, but advised him to go to another top FUE doc for future work if he already got a bad result.

You can make all the excuses you want MMAguy but it just makes you seem like a shill or something. Maybe you’re not, but it is strange how you insist, or else you just think you know what goes on behind closed doors, when really if you are just “joe blow” patient of Armani, then you dont…

And if you got a good result, you werent smart, you were of of the lucky ones and I am truly happy for you. I dont like seeing anybody get a bad result…

» Actually to the best of my knowledge the guy is a legitimate patient…I
» know him by his full name and seen it on the copy of his agreement with
» Armani that he emailed me. Are you telling me he forged a false legal
» document and sent it to me just to discredit Armani? I highly doubt it,
» unless he is a very deranged individual. Im pretty sure I recall Eric had
» verified him as well over on HLH.
» Look, MMA, he had no reason to lie to me. He contacted me for advice on
» what to do since he was disappointed with his result from Armani and felt
» trapped because he didnt want to keep up with his end of the agreement of
» posting positive things about Armani and also didnt want the free “do over”
» that Armani offered to do on him. I told him not to worry, but advised him
» to go to another top FUE doc for future work if he already got a bad
» result.
»
» You can make all the excuses you want MMAguy but it just makes you seem
» like a shill or something. Maybe you’re not, but it is strange how you
» insist, or else you just think you know what goes on behind closed doors,
» when really if you are just “joe blow” patient of Armani, then you dont…
»
» And if you got a good result, you werent smart, you were of of the lucky
» ones and I am truly happy for you. I dont like seeing anybody get a bad
» result…

Dude, you’re blowing this way out of proportion. If you must know it’s none of my business and it’s none of your business what takes place between a doctor and a patient. Everything between a doctor and a patient has a provacy act to it. And I don’t know why anyone would go out of their way and actually scan/fax/mail/email you a copy of their agreement.

You guys destroyed this man’s thread - hijackers.

»
» You can make all the excuses you want MMAguy but it just makes you seem
» like a shill or something. Maybe you’re not, but it is strange how you
» insist, or else you just think you know what goes on behind closed doors,
» when really if you are just “joe blow” patient of Armani, then you dont…

I could say the same thing about you Bubbles, as you continue to Hijack this thread and turn it more into “this guy I know” and “some people get grafts for life”.

I advised you that I would try to get photos of the patient’s donor are for you, but for some reason you insist on continuing and to spread misinformation.

1. If Bubbles can talk about a “guy” that had a special deal and has the email… then produce the aggreement here for us or send it to hairsite.

2. I have never seen so many people bust on Armani… its likely cause the Armani is above most others in the industry and are shills for the other doctors

3. This is all smoke from Filibusters that try to sidetrack and hijack the posts

4. No matter how you slice it… dice it… No other Doctor can produce such results IMO

ciao

I have asked the patient to provide us with more donor photos if he can. Here is a photo of his donor two weeks after his procedure.

COMPARISION PHOTO

Thanks Pats, it would be nice if it was clearer but I understand he took the pic himself so no worries. Better luck next time I guess.

And to the moron who said I “destroyed” this guy’s thread. Gimme a break it wasnt HIS thread, it was started by Pats for the purpose of “marketing”. Like he regularly does as part of his job. That should make it open to discussion. The guy probably doesnt even know his pictures are up here. I havent done any harm to the guy in the photo. Get a grip.

Look Im done with this thread. If you retards want to stick your head in the sand and dont care to know who’s posting their pics and saying nice things about certain doctors, for certain reasons, then do what you want. But I prefer DISCLOSURE on that kind of thing. Thats why I asked and why I mentioned the patient I spoke with. You do whatever you want and so will I…Have fun!

This is a good result no doubt, its just too bad there’s so much bad press surrounding Armani that makes people such as myself question him.

Thanks again Pats I do appreciate you supplying this donor pic for me even if its not the greatest quality as to see the skin clearer…

the guy’s donor looks pretty good to me for only 2 weeks of healing…why’s it a big deal for other patients who dont mind posting several “after photos” to provide donor pics as well? does the donor normally look jacked up and they just dont want to show it or what?

N/T

» » And to the moron who said I “destroyed” this guy’s thread. Gimme a break
» » it wasnt HIS thread, it was started by Pats for the purpose of
» “marketing”.
»
»
» Your mother’s a moron for having her brother father you :wink:

Well… I think members that have a sister and brother for parents should disclose these things, and have to put it in their sigs. I could have saved myself some time reading through this thread.

Hey mj2003, did you get an email from somebody that said they got an email from somebody else, about a members parents being brother and sister?:surprised:

» the guy’s donor looks pretty good to me for only 2 weeks of
» healing…why’s it a big deal for other patients who dont mind posting
» several “after photos” to provide donor pics as well? does the donor
» normally look jacked up and they just dont want to show it or what?

Yes, his donor healed very quickly.

I will do my best to get more photos of the donor area. One of the biggest advantages of FUE over Strip is that it doesn’t leave a linear scar and the patient has the opportunity to keep their sides and back real short, something they could not do if they had a strip procedure. So I do understand the importance of showing good donor photos.

I see where Pats is coming from…

My donor area actually healed up pretty quick as well and frankly if he dont/didnt have the intetions GOING IN to take pics after…

There is a chance that it healed up(majority of it) before a pic was taken

So the pic might not show as much as one would like due to the quick healing

Thanks for trying Pats

Cheers

MoM