NEW RESULT- Alvi Armani / 3520 FUE / 7 months

Wow

These are some top results

Im very impressed with the coverage…

The styling he has in his hair on the after photos is a very chuncky kinda style and frankly you CANNOT pull that look off without density

Some serious density here

Very impressive work…

And in terms of the comments on getting refunded for pics… dude… really???

How many posts on here are from Dr Armani and other Dr’s???

That doesnt seems like a logical promotional tool. The cost is insanely high and not justifiable.

I dont buy it… I wasnt offered anything… its all about being cool and passing on your experiences in life to others man… good vibes… good intentions and even more so good intentions for the well being of others.

Thats whats kinda sh***y about todays world man… you see people doing cool things to help others and immediately there is an association made to SELFISH INTENTIONS. Sucks to see that…

Frankly I have nothing but love to all the posters on here who ON THEIR OWN PERSONAL TIME come on here… share their experiences in detail, personal photos, comments and of course what to be weary of…

Again WICKED RESULTS, the temple angles look very natural and the density is intense

Another hit

Cheers

MoM

free grafts for life in exchange for some photos? if that was true i wonder if that agreement was made before or after the results came in. seems like a major loss for the HT surgeon especially if they already have tons of photos.

» free grafts for life in exchange for some photos? if that was true i wonder
» if that agreement was made before or after the results came in. seems like
» a major loss for the HT surgeon especially if they already have tons of
» photos.

Four things real quick:

1. Spectacular results.

2. Person who said this is the work of finasteide… bahahaha

3. He looks like Leonardo Dicaprio lol

4. I must admit, I tried to strike a deal with Armani. I told him I will allow him to use my photos for his website and forums if he gave me a deal. I was shot down LOL. Oh well, gotta try eh? But I’m not doubting that some surgeons may strike a deal to lower cost for some pics. If they do, wtf is the problem with that? It’s busines right? What in the world does that have to do with results anyway?!?!?!?

…Give me awsome results! I don’t give a fukc if you were a transvestite working as a stripper at a gay bar every night! If you provide results like this, I’ll put dollars in your thongs any day!

» 4) I must admit, I tried to strike a deal with Armani. I told him I will
» allow him to use my photos for his website and forums if he gave me a deal.
» I was shot down LOL. Oh well, gotta try eh? But I’m not doubting that some
» surgeons may strike a deal to lower cost for some pics. If they do, wtf is
» the problem with that? It’s busines right? What in the world does that have
» to do with results anyway?!?!?!?

and WHY they turned you down and not other people??

» » 4) I must admit, I tried to strike a deal with Armani. I told him I will
» » allow him to use my photos for his website and forums if he gave me a
» deal.
» » I was shot down LOL. Oh well, gotta try eh? But I’m not doubting that
» some
» » surgeons may strike a deal to lower cost for some pics. If they do, wtf
» is
» » the problem with that? It’s busines right? What in the world does that
» have
» » to do with results anyway?!?!?!?
»
» and WHY they turned you down and not other people??

You’re pulling assumptions out of mid-air bro.

What makes you so sure other people got it through the same clinic? And how do you know how much compensation I wanted in return, if possible?

» » » 4) I must admit, I tried to strike a deal with Armani. I told him I
» will
» » » allow him to use my photos for his website and forums if he gave me a
» » deal.
» » » I was shot down LOL. Oh well, gotta try eh? But I’m not doubting
» that
» » some
» » » surgeons may strike a deal to lower cost for some pics. If they do,
» wtf
» » is
» » » the problem with that? It’s busines right? What in the world does
» that
» » have
» » » to do with results anyway?!?!?!?
» »
» » and WHY they turned you down and not other people??
»
» You’re pulling assumptions out of mid-air bro.
»
» What makes you so sure other people got it through the same clinic? And
» how do you know how much compensation I wanted in return, if possible?

You’re pulling an assumption that he even has an assumption. He simply asked why you were refused, while some others were compensated.

The answer, like you said, might be because of different clinics, asking prices, etc.

» and WHY they turned you down and not other people??

They probably take the absolute best results to highlight their clinic (no offense MJ - your photos looked solid)

I liken it to the photos used on cereal packaging; marketers will use the best images possible to sell their product. Of coarse those photos generally come with a small disclaimer that states they’re merely a “serving suggestion”, cereal generally doesn’t cost $30,000, and if your Cap’n Crunch! comes out looking like Count Chocula than you have the right to complain to the manager/ request a refund. You can’t do any of those things with a hair transplant which – come to think of it – makes hair clinics irresponsible to use the same marketing model as breakfast cereal.

» » » » 4) I must admit, I tried to strike a deal with Armani. I told him I
» » will
» » » » allow him to use my photos for his website and forums if he gave me
» a
» » » deal.
» » » » I was shot down LOL. Oh well, gotta try eh? But I’m not doubting
» » that
» » » some
» » » » surgeons may strike a deal to lower cost for some pics. If they
» do,
» » wtf
» » » is
» » » » the problem with that? It’s busines right? What in the world does
» » that
» » » have
» » » » to do with results anyway?!?!?!?
» » »
» » » and WHY they turned you down and not other people??
» »
» » You’re pulling assumptions out of mid-air bro.
» »
» » What makes you so sure other people got it through the same clinic? And
» » how do you know how much compensation I wanted in return, if possible?
»
» You’re pulling an assumption that he even has an assumption. He simply
» asked why you were refused, while some others were compensated.
»
» The answer, like you said, might be because of different clinics, asking
» prices, etc.

I will coresspond with him through you since you’re his defense attorney lol.

If the clinic’s rep is saying the armani clinic doesn’t do that, and his patients here say they’ve never got compensated in that way, then why would he assume that other people weren’t turned down, if I was? That’s not an assumption?

But anyway, moving along. No big deal bro.

» » and WHY they turned you down and not other people??
»
» They probably take the absolute best results to highlight their clinic (no
» offense MJ - your photos looked solid)
»

None taken. Thanks.

U guys are missing the point and are acting like babies. Armani is top notch I have not seen any better results anywhere!!!

Can He be 100% I dought it, but he could be 100% by making 100% effort to correct any problems

His personal deal makings… is none of your business and has no outcome of your results.

Amazing results! The 5 and 7 month results are absolutely incredible. Dr. Armani is definitely a master of giving his patients great density. Bubbles, I don’t understand why you are making such an issue of what Dr. Armani and his clinic may or may not do. The point of the matter is that he is a top notch surgeon, and whatever he chooses to do has obviously worked amazingly, which is why people continuously go to him for their hair loss problems.

» This is an incorrect statement. Patients do not get refunded the
» procedure cost or compansated to provide photos.
»
» Some patients are willing to share their photos and their result with the
» clinic and the public, other patients do not want their photos shown and
» their privacy is protected.

Pats is referring to patients who share their pictures, generally. In the case of exceptional results, I have personally spoken with several Armani patients who were nicely compensated for posting their pictures, but admittedly did not disclose this.

It’s all marketing guys. Bottom line numbers.

» Amazing results! The 5 and 7 month results are absolutely incredible. Dr.
» Armani is definitely a master of giving his patients great density.
» Bubbles, I don’t understand why you are making such an issue of what Dr.
» Armani and his clinic may or may not do. The point of the matter is that he
» is a top notch surgeon, and whatever he chooses to do has obviously worked
» amazingly, which is why people continuously go to him for their hair loss
» problems.

I swear some of you guys are illiterate or just plain retarded. I SAID i dont give a rats ass if someone is compensated by the clinic for posting their photos! What I said is dont be sneaky about it and DONT LIE about it when asked. What part about that is so hard for you to comprehend???

If you pay attention Eurohair you will see this all started because i simply asked for some combed up donor shots of this guy so I can see if theres any white dots. Now Ive asked 3 times, wtf do I have to do to make myself more clear of what the purpose of me posting was??

And btw it DOES matter what they do or not do. If they are an honest clinic they need to disclose who is getting compensated and for what, so we can determine whether or not the patients opinion is biased or not. EVERY other hair loss forum requires you to disclose this information, so what makes Armani any different??

Every patient is asked to sign a photo consent form before their procedure asking if we may use their before and after photos to show, some people do not mind having their results shown and others decline. No compensation is awarded to those who do allow us to use their photos. No discounts.

As MJ2003 (an Armani patient) stated, he asked for a discount / compensation for use of his photos and was told by Dr. Armani that we do not offer any.

People stating that patients are given “gifts for life” is just ludicrous.

To be clear, the patient in this thread was not offered anything, he was very happy with his result and was more then happy to allow Dr. Armani to use his photos for marketing purposes.

For people who do videos on our website or infomercials, I am sure they are compensated for their efforts just as they would be for anything else.

Bubbles, I will ask the patient to take some shots of his donor area, as of now all I have are the photos he provided whcih are all posted in the thread.

Thank you Pats I appreciate that. Any time you can get patients to send donor shots hair combed upward or even better with short short hair please can you post them? I am most interested in how Armanis donors look as I wear my hair military style. Thanks again.

I WILL NOT speak on behalf of anyone else…

But what I can say is that I am a business owner in a VERY VERY VERY competitive market (Film, Music & Television) and I can tell you that one poster mentioned the Armani Customer Service…

BANG ON

If you refer back to my thread, the MAIN REASON (next to quality of his portfolio) that caused me to bring my business to the Armani Organization was their customer service…

This company is a MACHINE. They are as anyone with eyes can see… ALL OVER THESE BOARDS, ALL OVER THEIR REPUTATION, ALL OVER their IMAGE, ALL OVER EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME!!! …

They are always in control and the very very very rare situation where a customer isnt happy doesnt even surface because of their very disciplined and quick response to a customers questions and concerns…

Thanks for the update and your attempt to get some more pics Pats… you definetly even after over 2 years that I got my procedure inspire confidence that you guys arent going anywhere anytime soon and are doing nothing but getting stronger…

Keep the hits comin my man…

Keep helping sad and hurt souls come out of their slumps with anew head of hair and a revived soul…

Keep doing what you do…

Cheers

MoM

Mom and MJ, I totally agree with you guys

As far as getting free grafts for life, or free anything is all horse sh…!

I had my my HT in 2006, and it remains one of the best decisions regarding my hair I could have ever made. I appreciate all Dr Armani, and his staff were able to do for me. I have supported, Dr. Armani since 2006, because he has made such a positive impact in my life.

This thread has kind of gone off course, Dr. Armani has given this patient a great HT.

MMAguy how would you know what anyone got behind closed doors as far as deals go? Thats right you dont. You only know what went on between YOU Armani.

Like I said, I have spoken to a certain Armani patient on several occasions and have emails from him stating that his surgery was free and was promised free grafts for life. What reason does he have to lie to me? I dont care anyway. The writing is on the wall…The smart ones will read it…

» MMAguy how would you know what anyone got behind closed doors as far as
» deals go? Thats right you dont. You only know what went on between YOU
» Armani.
»
» Like I said, I have spoken to a certain Armani patient on several
» occasions and have emails from him stating that his surgery was free and
» was promised free grafts for life. What reason does he have to lie to me? I
» dont care anyway. The writing is on the wall…The smart ones will read
» it…

Sorry Bubbles, I think the guy was lying to you. There are a couple of reasons with the primary one being that somebody is trying to discredit the clinic. The “patient” maybe trying to make you think that the only people that are making positive comments about the clinic are the ones that are being payed off.

The writing is on the wall, when I did my research as well. I chose the right doctor for me, I was a smart one.