Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

New Journal article on de novo hair follicle regeneration

Cross fingers for science ! Should be exciting if new hair is real

Read some of it,don’t understand the scientific jargon,but I can’t add anything interesting,You’d think with the potential billions of $ to be made,they would try to fast track hair loss research but seems same ol,same ol,lots of mice research,I know it’s necessary,or people trying to sell snake oil,or bullshit remedies and cures,hair transplantion is basically a scam in my book,lackluster results,or idiots trying to disfigure you for the almighty dollar,we need a hair messiah,come forward plz.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.