New INTERNET CENSORSHIP BILL WILL STOP YOU FROM BUYING HAIRLOSS DRUGS

Hi guys I am the guy a while back that told you about the SOPA internet Censorship bill well now I am here to tell you about an New Bill that has already passed the House Branch in Congress called CISPA.

CISPA is a new Cyber Security bill that does more then what it claims. It allows your ISP or Internet Service Provider to be able to view and record your what webpages you view, private e-mails you get and send out, online purchases including credit card numbers, online banking and financial information INCLUDING passwords and this CISPA bill allows your ISP to be able without a warrent to turn over your personal web information over to the NSA or National Security Agency but also allows without your permission to be able to sell your online information to third parties and if the ISP or third party loses that information, YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR ISP. So if your ISP or third party loses your online credit card number you made to purchase Propecia from Canada the ISP or third party is immune from a lawsuit should it lose this information whether your damaged or not from that loss of private information.

Plus CISPA allows your ISP to stop you from getting or receiving personal e-mails considering under CISPA your ISP will now without a warrent have permission to view your personal e-mails and your ISP will now be able to infiltrate and either change or make sure you don’t get or receive an e-mail and all your ISP has to claim is that it was a Cyber Security issue. CISPA can even allow your ISP to change the wording of e-mails you get and receive.

Plus under CISPA your ISP can block sites like Hairsite.com and say that it is a Cyber Security issue because someone may link or suggest a place to buy hairloss drugs cheap from overseas and your ISP can say it is a Cyber Security issue because the hairloss drugs are from Canada and can even under CISPA now stop a hairloss drug order from going through overseas. Plus if you post information on this forum CISPA allows your ISP to remove information from a post so know one will see the information you put down on that post. CENSORING YOUR OPINIONS OR ADVICE ONLINE.

Please read these links about CISPA for further information:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-04-19/news/sns-201204191107usnewsusnwr201204180418debateclub.cispapr19_1_private-sector-cybersecurity-share-information

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/commentary/house-passes-cispa-online-privacy-up-in-smoke

The reason I bring this up is CISPA has already passed the House branch of Government, now it is going to be voted on in the Senate Branch of Government.

Please Phone Calls are necessary, please call your Senators at 2022243121 and just give the operator your zip code and tell your Senators NO TO S.2151 and S.2105 The CYBER SECURITY CISPA BILLS. Please call the vote is coming up this Monday and sites like this will be shut down and labeled a Cyber Security Threat because people here are buying hairloss drugs that are cheaper and not FDA approved and from America.

Plus as well sign this petition, big Companies like Facebook and Google are behind CISPA because CISPA allows them to spy and share this information with third parties so you may see things in your mailbox you never SUBSCRIBED TOO and that is because FACEBOOK can now trace your ISP and sell your information to other entities under CISPA.

Plus as well please sign this petition to stop CISPA.

Believe me guys CISPA will shut down web pages like this and stop your orders for hairloss drugs from going through online, PLEASE STOP CISPA in the Senate. Phone calls to your Senators are urgently needed. Please call today. MONDAY IS THE VOTE. NO TO S.2151 and S.2105 The CYBER SECURITY BILLS.

THANKS

» Believe me guys CISPA will shut down web pages like this and stop your
» orders for hairloss drugs from going through online, PLEASE STOP CISPA in
» the Senate. Phone calls to your Senators are urgently needed. Please call
» today. MONDAY IS THE VOTE. NO TO S.2151 and S.2105 The CYBER SECURITY
» BILLS.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, why should someone do what you suggest? Actually I SUPPORT organizations like CISPA.