New INTERCYTEX patent... important!

» » I believe that this technique is more simply than the TRC, is more rude,
» in
» » the trc with a simple iniection you have new hairs, here you need the
» » classical transplant operation, so one to one hair in your scalp… trc
» i
» » think is the technique of the future, the perfect work, no surgery, no
» » post operation, nothing… but maybe is 2,3,4 years away.
» » This new in vitro coltivation is only a way to put in the business a
» new
» » techinque that give the next step, the evolution, to the classical
» » transplant, and them in the protocol seems to be very sure about this,
» » that the in vitro transplant works.
» » But guys… where is the problem??
» » We want hairs… the way to have them is not a problem!
» »
» » ps
» » no problems of direction, color, size… is a normal transplant but
» with
» » illimitated hairs…
»
» you guys seem to be under the illusion that hair transplants the only
» problem is …sufficient donor hair, and if we just had unlimited
» donor hair, we could have perfect hair with a translant
»
» you guys have a lot to learn about transplantation, there are a million
» things that can go wrong

HanginInThere - A lot of people on this site are perhaps a lot younger than you and me.I have a guess your also a lot older than me,too.

I had a mature hairline in my twenties and thirties.It did start to thin out in my late thirties.What I’m trying to say is lay off a bit.If I was bald or balding in my twenties,or even thirties,I’d of probally had one hell of an hang up.

I see myself as quite lucky.I suppose.Being in my early forties.I’ve actually got quite a few friends balding or bald,around about my age.So really I should not have an hang up,but I do to some point.It does not stop me doing things.I sell ladies fashion and perfume,so I have to be quite confident,but if I was younger,it might of been a different story.

SO COME ON GIVE OVER FOR A BIT.

I actually believe something will come of Hair Multiplication.One day maybe soon,maybe not.I like to think that Intercytex will have small scale commercialization next year in Manchester,which is only an hour away for me.yes maybe I’m dreaming,too!

What’s your purpose on this forum?
Dont’ say only blablabla things, give an argument and explain it.
What can go so wrong that an infinite donor hair can’t resolve.
Go to see the alvi or hasson website, and after come here. This two doctors with infinite donor can give to you hairs even under the foot.

» What’s your purpose on this forum?
» Dont’ say only blablabla things, give an argument and explain it.
» What can go so wrong that an infinite donor hair can’t resolve.
» Go to see the alvi or hasson website, and after come here. This two
» doctors with infinite donor can give to you hairs even under the foot.

what can go wrong with a hair transplant with unlimited donor

incorrect spacing by the doc

pitting caused by the doc placing the graft too low or too high as pertains to alignment of the skin

shock loss, caused by a myriad of things, improper angulation and placement of the grafts,

placement of hair that is too thick in the hairline

improper aesthetic ie unnatural looking hairline, caused by inexperienced doctor, or doctor who just does not have an eye for hair tranplants. Hair transplantation is just as much art as science

failure of the grafts to grow, caused by insufficient blood supply, reaction with medication that the patient might be taking, or the grafts just do not take

I could probably list 50 more potential complications, many of which , are fixable,

The choice of the doc is critical with hair transplants.

Hair transplantations is by no means easy, or foolproof, even in the best of hands

» what can go wrong with a hair transplant with unlimited donor
»
» incorrect spacing by the doc
»
» pitting caused by the doc placing the graft too low or too high as
» pertains to alignment of the skin
»
» shock loss, caused by a myriad of things, improper angulation and
» placement of the grafts,
»
» placement of hair that is too thick in the hairline
»
» improper aesthetic ie unnatural looking hairline, caused by inexperienced
» doctor, or doctor who just does not have an eye for hair tranplants. Hair
» transplantation is just as much art as science
»
» failure of the grafts to grow, caused by insufficient blood supply,
» reaction with medication that the patient might be taking, or the grafts
» just do not take
»
» I could probably list 50 more potential complications, many of which , are
» fixable,
»
» The choice of the doc is critical with hair transplants. Just look at guys
» who are stupid enough to go to Bosley, the biggest Butcher in the history
» of hair transplantation, lost his medical license in about 23 states, paid
» millions of dollars in fines for false advertising
»
» Hair transplantations is by no means easy, or foolproof, even in the best
» of hands

Exactly. And hair vitamins don’t do jack for anyone who isn’t malnourished. Why do you think everyone is so excited and anticipating tissue engineering so heavily??

Guys, i’m not a transplants supporter, but at the moment it seems to be, if the in vitro coltivation goes on market, the best, maybe the defintive solution for the hairloss. Sure trc is better! But when?
I prefer a lot an unsure hair transplant with 15.000 grafts now than an hair moltiplication in 2010/11… you no?

» Guys, i’m not a transplants supporter, but at the moment it seems to be, if
» the in vitro coltivation goes on market, the best, maybe the defintive
» solution for the hairloss. Sure trc is better! But when?
» I prefer a lot an unsure hair transplant with 15.000 grafts now than an
» hair moltiplication in 2010/11… you no?

Either way, Intercytex would be culturing cells in both methods. This “in vitro” method is not currently in any trials, so you can expect this to come out well after TRC. I believe it will be interesting to see what method Aderans will be using in FDA trials. I’m also a firm believer that ARI likely has worked on a protocal that can replicate/reproduce consistant results where as ICX now has to tweak their protocal. Time will tell!

» Exactly. And hair vitamins don’t do jack for anyone who isn’t
» malnourished. Why do you think everyone is so excited and anticipating
» tissue engineering so heavily??

he calls them “super vitamins” please don’t upset him. he will spam the board with even more conspiracy theories.

» you guys seem to be under the illusion that hair transplants the only
» problem is …sufficient donor hair, and if we just had unlimited
» donor hair, we could have perfect hair with a translant
»
» you guys have a lot to learn about transplantation, there are a million
» things that can go wrong

something can go wrong with the dinner you ate last night and you can get food poisoning and die.

something can go wrong with your next surgery whether it is minor or major.

the success rate of HT’s still outweigh the worse case scenarios.

you seem to be under the illusion that your super vitamins are the only way to go with hairloss jackass.

» I find this to be probably GREAT news, but I’m not sure it greatly
» changes the situation.
»
» We’re still basically trusting ICX that the process works, will be sold in
» a reasonably near-future timeframe.
»
»
» We have yet to see any concrete evidence that the hairs produced are 100%
» indistinguishable from the original donor hairs. (And most worrisome to
» me, ICX has never even made a clear enough statement to put themselves on
» the hook for claiming it.)
ICX is certainly acting like this is a
» non-issue. If it truly isn’t any issue with their current results, then
» it shouldn’t bother ICX to go on record saying it . . . right?
»
» I’m cautiously optimistic but I still want proof. The more public
» statements they make without clearing up these basics, the more
» uncomfortable I get.

how dare you challenge ICX
why would they lie

» » What’s your purpose on this forum?
» » Dont’ say only blablabla things, give an argument and explain it.
» » What can go so wrong that an infinite donor hair can’t resolve.
» » Go to see the alvi or hasson website, and after come here. This two
» » doctors with infinite donor can give to you hairs even under the foot.
»
» what can go wrong with a hair transplant with unlimited donor
»
» incorrect spacing by the doc
»
» pitting caused by the doc placing the graft too low or too high as
» pertains to alignment of the skin
»
» shock loss, caused by a myriad of things, improper angulation and
» placement of the grafts,
»
» placement of hair that is too thick in the hairline
»
» improper aesthetic ie unnatural looking hairline, caused by inexperienced
» doctor, or doctor who just does not have an eye for hair tranplants. Hair
» transplantation is just as much art as science
»
» failure of the grafts to grow, caused by insufficient blood supply,
» reaction with medication that the patient might be taking, or the grafts
» just do not take
»
» I could probably list 50 more potential complications, many of which , are
» fixable,
»
» The choice of the doc is critical with hair transplants. Just look at guys
» who are stupid enough to go to Bosley, the biggest Butcher in the history
» of hair transplantation, lost his medical license in about 23 states, paid
» millions of dollars in fines for false advertising
»
» Hair transplantations is by no means easy, or foolproof, even in the best
» of hands

Well yes, of course that with a bad doctor and exceptionally bad circumstance an infinite supply wouldn’t be a complete solution. But given a good doctor, in the general case it would.

You present a very weak argument and are grasping at straws to find the negative in something that’s very positive. It’s as if someone found a solution to eternal life and perfect helath and you’d come in and say it’s no good because you could still get hit by a bus and die.

» how dare you challenge ICX
» why would they lie

Why would you?

» » how dare you challenge ICX
» » why would they lie
»
» Why would you?

sarcasm goes over your head

I think that could be interesting write a simple email to intercytex for ask something about this protocol.
We can ask what they think about a release of the technique (there are already a lot of people ready to run and pay…), if they need trials, and maybe the probably data release of the procedure… (my first language is not english, so maybe is better that another person write this email :stuck_out_tongue: ) Someone wants?

Hanging arent you bored beiing kicked in the ash all the time in this forum?Havent you realized yet that the more you post the more everyones understand that you are a total idiot.

everyone is bored of your total catastrophy speaches and that your vitamins will save everybodys hair.People need more options than you… so shut the f*ck up.

you are a total looser and one of the most amazinginly stupid people i have ever encountered in the internet.Whats most amazing is that you actually have good motives but your brain is unable to function in a correct way to support your agenda.

Personally i start to enjoy your humiliation in here and the fact that you get angry and fight back like a little monkey :).the question is…do you enjoy it?Are you a majochist? do you enjoy getting spanked? :slight_smile:

Take some brain vitamins you might smarten up and possibly stop busting balls :slight_smile:

I hate to say it. But Hangin is the very voice of reason in this particular forum. I don’t care about his vitamins or how he chooses to keep his hair intact. But I do know that ICX is running a game on the obsessed baldies. There’s no proof. There is no reason to believe that HM will be available for many years. Yet the sheep amongst us will keep inventing reasons why that isn’t the case. Frankly it is annoying and makes me feel bad. And fuck the HT doc’s here too. Those assholes have butchered thousands and NOW they suddenly rush to provide pic’s of themselves generously providing care and healing to a bunch of butchered obsessed baldies. I’m not buying any of it. Out of the hundreds and hundreds who have been on this site since 99. There are maybe, MAYBE 7, 8 guys who found BHT or reg HT or fue or whatever the frig it’s called today to be worthwhile. The rest of you are screwed. Just get on with it and control your own destiny.

» Hanging arent you bored beiing kicked in the ash all the time in this
» forum?Havent you realized yet that the more you post the more everyones
» understand that you are a total idiot.
»
» everyone is bored of your total catastrophy speaches and that your
» vitamins will save everybodys hair.People need more options than you… so
» shut the f*ck up.
»
» you are a total looser and one of the most amazinginly stupid people i
» have ever encountered in the internet.Whats most amazing is that you
» actually have good motives but your brain is unable to function in a
» correct way to support your agenda.
»
» Personally i start to enjoy your humiliation in here and the fact that you
» get angry and fight back like a little monkey :).the question is…do you
» enjoy it?Are you a majochist? do you enjoy getting spanked? :slight_smile:
»
» Take some brain vitamins you might smarten up and possibly stop busting
» balls :slight_smile:

do i say in my posts that vitamins can save your hair? please post where
idiot
that is you guys only defense, my regimen is not the best on the market BUT IT WORKS ON ME, thats all that matters to me

thats all that should matter to any of you morons,
of course you have no regimen that works, that is why you are resentful that mine works on me

thats why you are holding out for HM, you have no other option

» do i say in my posts that vitamins can save your hair? please post where
» idiot
» that is you guys only defense, my regimen is not the best on the market
» BUT IT WORKS ON ME, thats all that matters to me
»
» thats all that should matter to any of you morons,
» of course you have no regimen that works, that is why you are resentful
» that mine works on me
»
» thats why you are holding out for HM, you have no other option

Listen dont get me wrong but if fighting like a little btch in here keeps you from beating up your wife then i more than wellcome your posts. You maybe right about some things but you are a fcking psycho and an idiot and you destroy all the forums that you decide to visit…you destroyed the topical forum fighting with a guy with 4 id’s for over a month…

you are no robin hood you are a fuck up that insults everyone that thinks there is a chance that HM will come, why you loonie?This is an HM forum and all you have to offer is insults, conspiracy theories and a defacto statement that these companies are playing with us.Why you bother then?

You are the opposite of the other psychos nathan and the game…with the added benefit that you are obsessed, annoying and more stupid than them

Hangin is probably just upset and bitter because he realizes that HM will probably not work for him, because he doesn’t have any donor hair left, or has too little for HM to work. (Little or no donor hair = little or no donor follicles.) So he has to come up with a litany of reasons (all different, if you notice), why HM is no good, will never happen, won’t work, etc. It’s like sour grapes. You get bitter and start ridiculing that which you cannot have.

It’s amazing how much time someone who doesn’t believe in HM stays on this forum, and posts here. What’s up with that?

He seems to be one of those “Topical Hobbyists” or “Vitamin/Holistic Hobbyists” who like to blame their hairloss on vitamin deficiencies, stress, wearing hats, or obscure medical disorders, because they can’t come to grips with the fact that they have simple MPB.

“Topical Hobbyists” and “Vitamin/Holistic Hobbyists” are species I have observed (from a very great distance, thankfully), for a long time on various sites.

They all have a “Regimen” that they’re constantly tweaking, and they collect and trade advice about topical preparations, vitamins, bathroom-sink concoctions and various other snakeoils and homegrown or holistic remedies, with other “hobbyists” on different websites.

For them, the whole idea of combating hairloss has become a nerdish hobby, like Star Wars or Star Trek or Dungeons & Dragons; they enumerate and collect countless different variations of chemical preparations and mixtures to desperately slather on their continuously-growing baldspots, day after day, week after week, month after month. Also, it should be noted that these hobbyists have no lives, so they become obsessive about something like topicals, vitamins, etc. They know the names of all the chemicals, all the root extracts and “naturals”, etc., etc., etc.

It’s all pointless bullshit, and something that is totally irrelevant in the technological world of 2007. But let him have his fun, like all the other hairloss nerds…

If you notice, everything that HanginInThere advocates is something you either have to take into your system every day for the rest of your life, or slather on your scalp every day for the rest of your life, and then constantly look in the mirror, take pictures, compare results with friends, tweak, etc. for the rest of your life.

He’s a HAIRLOSS HOBBYIST, and now he’s getting frustrated that his obsessive hobby world isn’t bearing fruit, so he’s decided to come here and harass us on an extended basis.

He’ll be gone in a while, I trust… But for now, let’s just have some fun laughing at his idiotic droolings… It’s really amusing!

» » do i say in my posts that vitamins can save your hair? please post where
» » idiot
» » that is you guys only defense, my regimen is not the best on the market
» » BUT IT WORKS ON ME, thats all that matters to me
» »
» » thats all that should matter to any of you morons,
» » of course you have no regimen that works, that is why you are resentful
» » that mine works on me
» »
» » thats why you are holding out for HM, you have no other option
»
» Listen dont get me wrong but if fighting like a little btch in here keeps
» you from beating up your wife then i more than wellcome your posts. You
» maybe right about some things but you are a f
cking psycho and an idiot
» and you destroy all the forums that you decide to visit…you destroyed
» the topical forum fighting with a guy with 4 id’s for over a month…
»
» you are no robin hood you are a fuck up that insults everyone that thinks
» there is a chance that HM will come, why you loonie?This is an HM forum
» and all you have to offer is insults, conspiracy theories and a defacto
» statement that these companies are playing with us.Why you bother then?
»
» You are the opposite of the other psychos nathan and the game…with the
» added benefit that you are obsessed, annoying and more stupid than them

it is the illogical, screeching, whiney posts by you girls, that adds fuel to the fire

you cannot logically back up your claims, and you really have no information other than what ICX gives you

so you choose to attack the messenger, and you call ME a psycho?

you guys need a thicker skin

the sad thing is, you really have no facts to back up what you say SO YOU CANT debate me on the issues, so you choose to say i am a disruptive (&(^, etc etc

if you had information that would refute my claims, you would post it, but you dont, you just whine about me posting here, and disturbing the cheerleading party

this is the whole point I am making, the only FACTS you have, are not facts

they are what ICX tells you

someday when you grow up, you will understand that ICX is not unbiased and their information has to be verified,

have they published scientific papers with procedures that can be replicated, thus verified? of course not
secrets, dont you see

Ok guys, this figth is very funny but… we don’t need this stupid things.
Hangin, is the first time that i write here,but i have already understand that you say a lot of bullshit. You don’t believe on hm? Ok, what’s the problem? The solution for you and us is: not read this section of the forum, don’t write, people don’t need your blablabla about pessimism or vitamin/protein/rubbish pills.
Now, i repeat my idea that could give to us some news about the in vitro coltivation… i repeat the post:

I think that could be interesting write a simple email to intercytex for ask something about this protocol.
We can ask what they think about a release of the technique (there are already a lot of people ready to run and pay…), if they need trials, and maybe the probably data release of the procedure… (my first language is not english, so maybe is better that another person write this email ) Someone wants?