New hairloss device displayed at AAD convention

This new laser helmet (the IGrow)was showcased at the American Academy of Dermatology convention in New Orleans.

The before and after pics are pretty impressive on the website. http://www.igrowlaser.com

I can remember back in the early 90s there was a company in Vancouver, Current Technologies, that was trying to get a full scale laser helmet approved for hairloss. For that device, you would have had to go to your dermatologist’s office a couple times per week. The FDA did not approve it back then.

This IGrow device uses the same technology. I have used the HairMax with minimum regrowth. It will be interesting to see how the IGrow does on the marketplace. If the results are just as good as the HairMax laser comb, then I would probably switch to the IGrow given it would be much easier to use. The laser comb can be tiresome, so I rarely use it now.

Note that I have no idea if the IGrow really works - just passing along some news. BTW, I have been posting here through the years dating back about 10 years, so I’m not shilling for the company.

I would expect the IGrow to come down $100 - $200 in price in a couple years.

x

» x

By doing a cost benefit analysis, I would say the product is useless and not worth the money.

» » x
»
» By doing a cost benefit analysis, I would say the product is useless and
» not worth the money.
Damn spammers .

Only one of the photos shows clear results.

The rest use the well known technich of before photo with too much light, after photo almost in darkness. Not serious.