New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science

I will compile a series of video /podcasts on the topic.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Regards,
Dr A

@Dr_Arvind the video title says “2 genetic medicines”, what are they?

Please disregard the numbers. They are serial numbers to help me keep track.
I will be posting my hair care regime using NMN, Resveratrol and growth factors soon.

Please let me know your questions and suggestions.

Patients ask me about my current hair care regime.
The above diagram explains it in a simple manner.

IMG-20220222-WA0109(1)|378x500
This diagram explains the underlying causes leading to premature hairloss.

For the readers who wish to study the research, how Resveratrol benefits/protects hair follicle and how it acts on the androgen receptor; following are some useful links

Resveratrol affect on AR

Hair protective and anagen lengthening affects of Resveratrol

Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Dr A

Isn’t red wine rich in resveratrol? Will drinking red wine prevent hair loss?

Yes, red wine may contain Resveratrol. But you will need to drink 200 glasses of wine daily.

Or else, use pure Resveratrol powder mixed with extra virgin olive oil early in the morning on empty stomach.

Diagrammatic representation of the process of hair ageing and hairloss.

@Dr_Arvind very interesting Dr. Arvind, i am all for microneedling, I think there is enough science behind microneedling, I do microneedling with topical minoxidil.

So I assume this Poswal regime has only available to patients who visit your clinic? I don’t know how anyone can produce PRP at home if what I am looking for is just a home regimen.

thank you!

@Dr_Arvind resveratrol is not without controversy, this is a good video, new findings showing that resveratrol was not responsible for activating SIRT1 gene and scientists had trouble replicating results from old studies.

BTW, Dr Arvind, I admire what you are doing, so please do not take offense that I am posting something that questions how effective resveratrol really is, we are all learning as more facts come to the surface.

@Dr_Arvind Dr Arvind, I can’t say I understand all the scientific explanation in this video, but here’s a conflicting argument against using NMN to boost NAD

It’s a partly home use method. The patient can do a session of microneedling every 15 days or 2 weeks accompanied with application of resveratrol and grapeseed extract serums.
When you can visit a clinic you add PRP growth factors to the regimen.
Regards,
Dr A

I don’t mind. It’s better you have pointed this out so I can clarify the situation.
I base my recommendation on the recent studies done using pure Resveratrol, not with the additive that was the culprit in Dr Sincliair’s study.
These recent studies demonstrated that in human dermal papilla, cells were pushed into anagen from their resting phase. It was like they were getting a healthboost .
So, the video you posted refers to previous studies and not to my recommendations.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Dr A

Sometimes you have to think why someone is trying to make claims/headlines by trying to discredit others.
I agree with him where he is right but he does try to generalise to gain flashy headlines.
In conclusion, I can say that independent of the video posted above, Resveratrol has been used and shown very great results in recent studies so far.
Please read with an open mind.
Regards,
Dr A

Posting study again for the above conversation.

Don’t reply on one study or one person’s opinion , there are many positive reviews on the benefits of NMN, do a search online and you will see, I have no reason to believe that they are all fake reviews. Some even said NMN reverses gray hair.