New Forum @ HairSite

3rd Generation Forum @ HairSite

I have been testing this format in the women’s forum for almost a year now. It is very well received so I decided to use the same format here in the men’s forum.

This format does not resemble the typical forum that you have seen all over the internet. But trust me on this, I have done a lot of research and I firmly believe that this is the most USER FRIENDLY forum in the world. It is uncluttered and easy to navigate. Just like what some posters would say in the forum: “less-is-more”, and that’s exactly what I am aiming for in a discussion board.

This board comes with features that are very streamlined and self-explanatory for the most part. To go from one forum to another, simply use the DROP DOWN menu near the top right hand corner.

If you have been around HairSite long enough, you will know this forum resembles the 1st generation forum we used here about 8 years ago. Till this date, I still believe that the classic THREAD layout is the most effective in facilitating discussions.

Also, the forum is now hosted on a more robust platform that can accommodate a lot more traffic than before.

On a not so pleasant note, all existing forum members from the old board will have to register again. If anyone has trouble doing that, please email me at hairsite@aol.com and I will assist you further.

To register, please go to
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/register.php

I hope you will like this new board as much as I do. If anyone has any questions, suggestions or problems with the forum, please feel free to contact me.

It is confusing. There are no separate forum for topicals. All posts are bunched. Is that how you plan to keep it!

» It is confusing. There are no separate forum for topicals. All posts are
» bunched. Is that how you plan to keep it!

The seperate forums are listed under the DROP DOWN menu near the top right hand corner, I am attaching a print-screen image for you…look at the one circled in RED, click on the ARROW and you can easily navigate to the seperate forums.