New DHI result

Cyprus-Male 3255 hairs , 1498 grafts

Norwood 4

It will be interesting to see how this one turns out, I think 1400 grafts is hardly enough for someone who is a norwood class 4.

» It will be interesting to see how this one turns out, I think 1400 grafts
» is hardly enough for someone who is a norwood class 4.

I think Slashed is right, although there are some people who prefer to have less hair than no hair at all. I can say that from the pictures the job looks clean and good, but I would like to see the donor area if it is possible.

» » It will be interesting to see how this one turns out, I think 1400
» grafts
» » is hardly enough for someone who is a norwood class 4.
»
» I think Slashed is right, although there are some people who prefer to have
» less hair than no hair at all. I can say that from the pictures the job
» looks clean and good, but I would like to see the donor area if it is
» possible.

You are right. This specific client had a limited budget and therefore he will come back for a new session in the near future for more density.

» » I think Slashed is right, although there are some people who prefer to
» have
» » less hair than no hair at all. I can say that from the pictures the job
» » looks clean and good, but I would like to see the donor area if it is
» » possible.
»
» You are right. This specific client had a limited budget and therefore he
» will come back for a new session in the near future for more density.
Donor site

» It will be interesting to see how this one turns out, I think 1400 grafts
» is hardly enough for someone who is a norwood class 4.

yeah 1400 is a good number for such a large area, other doctors would have used 3000,4000 grafts on him easily, but then again it all depends on what he looks like 12 months later.

Dear all,

I would like to update this thread, as this patient couldn’t visit the DHI clinic due to personal reasons. We have only these photos from a single visit at the clinic 7 months after his session. Sorry for the low quality. Thank you.

Before photos

After 7 months

that is a massive amount of hair, sure there was no hair products in his hair when the pic was taken?

Dear ipod,

The problem is the low quality of the photo. He doesn’t wear any hair products. That is why i apologize as it is the only photo we have to show. As you can see in all of our results in our site and forums we give photos under strong light.

Thank you