New breakthrough in hair loss

When you are making curry sauce, instead of eating it pour it on your head :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you been drinking?

Ā» Have you been drinking?

must have been
anyone who thinks curcumin (in curry) will regrow your hair, is nuts

Widowspeak: ā€œIf you donā€™t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called ā€œadviceā€ you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.ā€

ā€œThe Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer.ā€

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. Itā€™s kind of like the US Armyā€¦ ā€œBe All You Can Beā€. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phdā€™s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)ā€œā€¦why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOLā€

Hairoine: ā€œJust wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?ā€

HanginInThere: ā€œI comeā€¦because I am bored.ā€

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: ā€œMental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.ā€

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deletedā€¦ You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as wellā€¦ you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threadsā€¦"

Every village has an idiotā€¦you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I havenā€™t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: ā€œMost men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.ā€

HanginInThere: ā€œmost of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural ā€¦ā€

Willy: ā€œHangin, Youā€™re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !ā€

Jtelecom: ā€œHangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!ā€

And the hits keep rolling and rolling

what does some other posters pissed off because my regimen didnt work on them, have to do with the fact that nobody is saying YOUR REGIMEN helped them

anyone saying that is guaranteed to be you using a fake nick

Widowspeak: ā€œIf you donā€™t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called ā€œadviceā€ you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.ā€

ā€œThe Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer.ā€

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. Itā€™s kind of like the US Armyā€¦ ā€œBe All You Can Beā€. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phdā€™s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)ā€œā€¦why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOLā€

Hairoine: ā€œJust wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?ā€

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: ā€œMental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.ā€

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deletedā€¦ You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as wellā€¦ you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threadsā€¦"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I havenā€™t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: ā€œmost of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural ā€¦ā€

Willy: ā€œHangin, Youā€™re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !ā€

Jtelecom: ā€œHangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!ā€

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :rotfl:

Hangin, I know this might sound ridiculous , but the chinese use curcumin herb in herbal topical mix to treat inflamatory problems of the scalp. that doesnt say it regrows hair but it contributes to scalp health

Ā» Hangin, I know this might sound ridiculous , but the chinese use curcumin
Ā» herb in herbal topical mix to treat inflamatory problems of the scalp. that
Ā» doesnt say it regrows hair but it contributes to scalp health

I can show you 1000 things that contribute to scalp health,
I bet I can find you tons of people that swear aloe vera regrows hair

doesnt mean its true

the point to the whole recent (the Natural) bash is
the guy is on a crusade to say His regimen is the greatest and that natural DHT blockers dont work or if they do they work only for a short time. since they didnt work on HIM

which is absurd

the guy is a little immature twat:-D :smiley:

Hairsite: ā€œHanging please leave forum members alone.ā€

rev: ā€œā€¦you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.ā€

Widowspeak: ā€œMore of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hanginā€™s one of the reasons I donā€™t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugsā€¦beta-sis.ā€

HanginInThere: ā€œI do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.ā€

Jacob: ā€œWrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.ā€

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer."

Best of luck."

ApeSmith: ā€œHanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.ā€

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you say Scared???:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Natural
why donā€™t you post some pictures. weā€™ll be happy to see ur results

Ā» Natural
Ā» why donā€™t you post some pictures. weā€™ll be happy to see ur results

shhhh when I said where are your pics, suddenly The Natural stopped arguing, completely, this week. his only option was his lame repost after repost of Hangins Hits

he is scared to death to post his pics, same as jacob was

Me? I already posted my pics about 4 to 5 years ago. I did it to shut jacob up, thats it. He saw the pics, and started making snide remarks about the lighting, the angles, etc etc etc,

I took the pics down, because I dont like my personal pics of myself up on the internet, I am a very private person. I dont and would never consider having a facebook page. Thats just the type of person I am . However I did post my pics at least. I posted them, to make a point, and I removed them later.

Jacob was furious that I took them down, and started saying, Oh your pics are fake thats why you removed them. blah blah blah. Hey whatever. Anyone can say anything on the net, I can say your pics are not even human those pics are of an alien. LOL

I posted them at least so, ā€¦

thats more than I can say for Jacob and The Natural

two biggest cowards on the board :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Notice how The Natural
went from being a bigshot shooting off his mouth with comments like

HEY BUCKWHEAT
HEY HUCKLEBERRY

To after I challenged him to post picsā€¦all the sudden he refused to even debate , he kept reposting this Hangins Hits BS, most of the posts were fabricated by Him and his fake nicks

now he is too scared to even respond, except with Hangins hits

the word Coward would be an apt description

Down and Out? Beaten and Whipped? LOL

Ā» Natural
Ā» why donā€™t you post some pictures. weā€™ll be happy to see ur results

quarterhead, I do not own a camera for such purposes. And more importantly what youā€™d actually need are (three-year) before and after pictures, which I unfortunately do not have.

But HanginInThere does have some pictures. He posted them before, but subsequently took them down, after another poster here pointed out that the pictures were of different people.

Not to worry though, he was thoroughly reprimanded by everyone for his treacherous behavior.

And now, without further adieu, more hits from our class clown, HanginInThere!

Ā» Ā» Natural
Ā» Ā» why donā€™t you post some pictures. weā€™ll be happy to see ur results
Ā»
Ā» quarterhead, I do not own a camera for such purposes. And more importantly
Ā» what youā€™d actually need are (three-year) before and after pictures,
Ā» which I unfortunately do not have.

You dont own a camera? whats wrong cant afford a hundred bucks? spending too much money on curry powder? thats a ridiculous LIE,

DONT OWN A CAMERA MY ASS LOL

I have never seen an example of a more gutless douchebag than you Dude

DONT HAVE A CAMERAā€¦THATS A GOOD ONEā€¦:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

For once in your life
Tell the Truth

The truth is you have no results, your regimen is a failure and you have no pics except for pics of a fast receding hairline, how about posting the pics of yourself 5 yrs ago when you actually had some hair?

Widowspeak: ā€œMore of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hanginā€™s one of the reasons I donā€™t post here like I used to.

HanginInThere: ā€œI do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.ā€

Jacob: ā€œWrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.ā€

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer."

Best of luck."

ApeSmith: ā€œHanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.ā€

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :yes:

The Natural: Hairsite can you please ban Hangin

Hairsite: Why? is he hurting anyone?

The Natural: Yes he insults me and well I find him to be irritating, and I often cry after I read his posts.

Hairsite: Buck up dude, get a spine, cant you fight your own fights?

The Natural: No, I live with my mom, still and she gives me an allowance. She makes hurtful statements also about my balding hairline but she is my mom so I guess I have to accept it.

Hairsite: Ever had a girlfriend?

The Natural: I am working on that one. The Prom? well hey kids made fun of me since I brought my sister, but it is still a date right?

Hairsite: You have a lot of personal problems, dont you?

The Natural : Problems?

Hairsite : Never mind dude, you are a loser, and you deserve whatever Hangin says to you :smiley: :smiley:

Best of luck."

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :yes:

Hairsite: what do you want now?

The Natural: sorry to bother you but can you delete the guys asking hangin questions lately? I thought I was the board guru and lately it seems I am just being laughed at , and they are asking Hangin for advice.

Hairsite: You whiny little loser go back to Mommy and hide under her skirt, stop bothering me with your pesky emails.

The Natural: Ok , I guess I am really a loser

Hairsite: You got that right

Best of luck."

Ā» Ā» Natural
Ā» Ā» why donā€™t you post some pictures. weā€™ll be happy to see ur results
Ā»
Ā» shhhh when I said where are your pics, suddenly The Natural stopped
Ā» arguing, completely, this week. his only option was his lame repost after
Ā» repost of Hangins Hits
Ā»
Ā» he is scared to death to post his pics, same as jacob was
Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» Me? I already posted my pics about 4 to 5 years ago. I did it to shut jacob
Ā» up, thats it. He saw the pics, and started making snide remarks about the
Ā» lighting, the angles, etc etc etc,
Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» I took the pics down, because I dont like my personal pics of myself up on
Ā» the internet, I am a very private person. I dont and would never consider
Ā» having a facebook page. Thats just the type of person I am . However I did
Ā» post my pics at least. I posted them, to make a point, and I removed them
Ā» later.
Ā»
Ā» Jacob was furious that I took them down, and started saying, Oh your pics
Ā» are fake thats why you removed them. blah blah blah. Hey whatever. Anyone
Ā» can say anything on the net, I can say your pics are not even human those
Ā» pics are of an alien. LOL
Ā»
Ā» I posted them at least so, ā€¦
Ā»
Ā» thats more than I can say for Jacob and The
Ā» Natural
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» two biggest cowards on the board :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Ā»

Ahā€¦you seriously want to bring me into thisā€¦especially like that?

BTWā€¦I wasnā€™t ā€œfuriousā€. I found it hilariousā€¦for the reasons I see TN has posted/quoted me on.