For those patients who are weighing the options between the benefits and limitations between the standard “Strip Method” and a “Manual FUE” procedure:
The below patient educational video shows the entire procedure (in under 3 minutes) using the NeoGraft Automated FUE Hair Transplant System.
Fast Facts - Regarding the benefits of a NeoGraft FUE Procedure:
• Capable of performing 2,000+ Graft Sessions using the same time as
• No linear scar - Hair can be worn short
• No invasive cutting to the scalp or suturing
• Less risk for complications
• Minimal pain
• A NEOGRAFT procedure is the least invasive hair transplant procedure
• Less trauma to the grafts than with current “Manual FUE” - There is
no squeezing or pulling with tweezers to removed the grafts - gentle
suction with the NeoGraft System easily removes the grafts.
• NEOGRAFT is a FDA approved hair transplant machine
• NEOGRAFT is the only device that automates the procedure of hair
• NEOGRAFT is the product of ten years research and development,
1000’s of procedures have been performed in Europe with
• Now available in North America
• The same results can be expected when using the NeoGraft System for
Body Hair Transplants. With the bulk of the Body Hair all being
Single Follicular Unit Grafts, the NeoGraft System greatly improves
the speed of the Harvesting while maintaining Consistent High Quality
Whether you want the “Strip Method”, “Manual FUE”, “Automated FUE with the NeoGraft System” or some combination of the group, information is your best tool to getting the best possible outcome for your hair transplant procedure.
Good Luck with your information search.