Need an update on Gho\'s stem cells transplant

I am sorry I haven’t checked this board for a couple months, what’s going on here with Gho? I am giving up on Hitzig and Cooley’s Acell and may book a consultation with one of the hair transplant doctors later this year if we still don’t have anything exciting. Thought I would take a look at this forum and see if any news from Gho.

I saw a thread about someone going to Gho for injection? What’s that all about? Is he offering a new injection based stem cell transplant now?

its unusually quiet in here

Anyone have any updates on Dean Saunders, its been about 4 months now since he had pocedure with HSI, abt 1700 grafts and he will go for another 2 procedure according to hasci.com.He shd have some growth by now

We should keep an eye on this case as it will be the best indicator if the technique is working or not, the guy is abt 30yo and NW6

» its unusually quiet in here
»
» Anyone have any updates on Dean Saunders, its been about 4 months now since
» he had pocedure with HSI, abt 1700 grafts and he will go for another 2
» procedure according to hasci.com.He shd have some growth by now
»
»
» We should keep an eye on this case as it will be the best indicator if the
» technique is working or not, the guy is abt 30yo and NW6

good luck finding any recent pictures of Saunders without a hat on

Good thing is that he is a celebrity with extensive hairloss so he cant hide forever…paparazzi will get him…

always admired ppl who are so open abt their HT, I would be too scared thinkin if procedure doesnt wrk you would look stupid if you know what i mean…especially knowing it is still a new technique…he must have be given some sor of assurances by clinic…who in the right mind would do it and fail

» » its unusually quiet in here
» »
» » Anyone have any updates on Dean Saunders, its been about 4 months now
» since
» » he had pocedure with HSI, abt 1700 grafts and he will go for another 2
» » procedure according to hasci.com.He shd have some growth by now
» »
» »
» » We should keep an eye on this case as it will be the best indicator if
» the
» » technique is working or not, the guy is abt 30yo and NW6
»