Natural Hair Loss Solutions

resveratrol, curcumin, and hair loss:

1. WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections

And the results: “…while the group treated with resveratrol and curcumin showed with great surprise a reduction, sometimes also relevant, in variable time periods. Moreover, during this testing, the patients treated with resveratrol and curcumin surprisingly showed positive improvements in the treatment of psoriasis and the attenuation and even a stop of the hair loss, a reduction of the hair graying and the rebirth of hair in bald areas sometimes even of the original color too.”

curcumin and vitamin D:

1. Vitamin D3 and Curcumin Offer Hope to Alzheimer's Patients - NaturalNews.com

tocotrienols and hair loss:

1. http://www.regrowhair.com/non-surgical-hair-loss-treatments/vitamin-e-for-hair-loss/

vitamin C and hair:

1. Vitamin C Benefits, Sources, Supplements, & More

2. l-Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate promotes elongation of hair shafts via the secretion of insulin-like growth factor-1 from dermal papilla cells through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase - PubMed

MSM and hair:

1. http://www.naturodoc.com/library/medsmats/msm/MSM_benefits.htm

2. http://www.essential-foods.co.uk/MSM-Studien/Lawrence-Hair-Nail-Report.htm

3. http://www.hairloss-research.org/february3.html

Great this proves? that your regimen works on hair loss

right>?

Not exactly
If it worked as you say it does you would happily post pictures,
and as we all can see

that is something you are deathly afraid of

Why?

There can be only one reason

You lied and you have no results worth letting other people take a look at:-P :stuck_out_tongue:

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: "Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW! :yes: "

The Natural is famous, they wrote a song about him

go google “coward of the County”

Hey coward, still too scared to even answer the question about your pics I see

we wouldnt want you to wet your pants again

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: "Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW! :yes: "

You forgot the quote later by mj2003 when he said he used to fight with me like cats and dogs on the transplant board because I doubted a lot of the docs

then he found out later several years later that every thing I had said was right on the button, and he got a transplant and regrets it terribly, and wishes he had listened to me

you have selective memory when it comes to finding quotes dont you:-P :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres the link if you want it

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-76957.html

Best of luck."

Jtelecom: "Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW! "

If you do not have anything constructive to add to this discourse, I’ll ask you to refrain from posting in my thread.

I’d rather not clutter up this board with quotes from your peers, but I will continue to do so, until you add something constructive.

It’s your choice.

» If you do not have anything constructive to add to this discourse, I’ll ask
» you to refrain from posting in my thread.
»
» I’d rather not clutter up this board with quotes from your peers, but I
» will continue to do so, until you add something constructive.
»
» It’s your choice.

No I will continue to watch you struggle for your self esteem, doesnt bother me in the least that you post your whining fabricated posts,

You seem to think it bothers me, apparently, but if so you are delusional
post away :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Relevant to the discourse on inflammation. In the product description of Capsures, an Italian hair loss product consisting of curcumin, resveratrol, vitamin C, vitamin E, and capsaicin, it states that (computer translated from Italian to English):

"The inflammation is, for some authors, the element that causes hair loss, and it is likely that the action of the components of CAPSURES is to heal and stop being predominantly neurogenic inflammation. It should be pointed out that resveratrol is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral.

It’s definitely still obscure the action of CAPSURES on the arrest of the fall and hair regrowth. And the action of the prevailing capsacinoide (capsaicin, curcumin) may be either an agonist or antagonist of the type of sensory fibers. However, the function of these on the regulation of inflammation is still obscure, it is likely that an exogenous stimulus such as the administration of curcumin and capsaicin on sensory fibers do summarize the control of an inflammatory process is no longer regulated by the control of these. The role of resveratrol may also be crucial in resolving the inflammatory process, whereas capsaicin and curcumin may increase the concentration of resveratrol tissue.

CAPSURES effect on psoriasis could validate this hypothesis, knowing that psoriasis has a high content of substance P. 1 immunological mechanisms related to neuropeptides sensors are still obscure, it is likely that the three components (curcumin, resveratrol, capsaicin) probably act at several sites of inflammation, with a synergistic mechanism.

A major emphasis is clear from our experience hair regrowth in patients with age-related baldness. It’s likely that this phenomenon is due to the stimulus on stem cells. It then opens a new chapter in the treatment of age-related diseases."

This has been posted before, and deserves repeating. Vitamin D and hair: http://anagen.ucdavis.edu/1602/reviews/vitamind/rashid.html

For an itchy scalp:

"ThermaScalp™ Anti-Itch spray invigorates hair follicles by creating a thermal reaction that permeates the scalp with a healing combination of Caffeine (derived from coffee beans) and Capsaicin (derived from Cayenne peppers). This exclusive formulation also contains other proven herbal extracts including Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. Aside from increasing absorption through the scalp, the Caffeine and Capsicum in this formula also supercharge nerve endings that promote follicle regeneration and healthy hair growth.

This all natural formula contains no chemicals and can be used in addition to any hair regimen. ThermaScalp relieves irritation, dryness and itching in less than 60 seconds for most users and the soothing relief lasts all day long. ThermaScalp promotes follicle blood flow for healthy hair growth. This exclusive formula relieves dryness, itching, irritation and even dandruff."

» For an itchy scalp:
»
» “ThermaScalp™ Anti-Itch spray invigorates hair follicles by creating a
» thermal reaction that permeates the scalp with a healing combination of
» Caffeine (derived from coffee beans) and Capsaicin (derived from Cayenne
» peppers). This exclusive formulation also contains other proven herbal
» extracts including Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. Aside from increasing
» absorption through the scalp, the Caffeine and Capsicum in this formula
» also supercharge nerve endings that promote follicle regeneration and
» healthy hair growth.
»
» This all natural formula contains no chemicals and can be used in addition
» to any hair regimen. ThermaScalp relieves irritation, dryness and itching
» in less than 60 seconds for most users and the soothing relief lasts all
» day long. ThermaScalp promotes follicle blood flow for healthy hair growth.
» This exclusive formula relieves dryness, itching, irritation and even
» dandruff.”

Dude - take your “natural regimen” and shove it up your size 9 poop chute. Moron…

» » For an itchy scalp:
» »
» » “ThermaScalp™ Anti-Itch spray invigorates hair follicles by creating a
» » thermal reaction that permeates the scalp with a healing combination of
» » Caffeine (derived from coffee beans) and Capsaicin (derived from Cayenne
» » peppers). This exclusive formulation also contains other proven herbal
» » extracts including Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. Aside from increasing
» » absorption through the scalp, the Caffeine and Capsicum in this formula
» » also supercharge nerve endings that promote follicle regeneration and
» » healthy hair growth.
» »
» » This all natural formula contains no chemicals and can be used in
» addition
» » to any hair regimen. ThermaScalp relieves irritation, dryness and
» itching
» » in less than 60 seconds for most users and the soothing relief lasts all
» » day long. ThermaScalp promotes follicle blood flow for healthy hair
» growth.
» » This exclusive formula relieves dryness, itching, irritation and even
» » dandruff.”
»
»
» Dude - take your “natural regimen” and shove it up your size 9 poop chute.
» Moron…

much as i cant stand the natural
the Cole Poops guy, is the biggest douche on the board

Fool, take your fugazzi gold chain wearing Gumba greasy ass back to your section, with the rest of your “drug addicts.”

» Fool, take your fugazzi gold chain wearing Gumba greasy ass back to your
» section, with the rest of your “drug addicts.”

Wasn’t aware Kutz was an Italian name lol. Shows what a dumbass you are (a result of inbreeding). Again, please take your “natural regimen” and stick it up your size 9 bung hole you wrinkly old turdburger with monkey tits…!! :smiley:

Oh, I am sorry. “Kutz” is a Polish name :wink: . By the way, did you read the one about the pola…

LOL!!!

» Oh, I am sorry. “Kutz” is a Polish name :wink: . By the way, did you
» read the one about the pola…
»
» LOL!!!

The entire world is still waiting for you to post pictures of the results you’ve supposedly achieved with your “natural regimen of fo ti (in the afternoons, prepared)”. Dude, you’re such a simpleton it’s not even funny…kind of sad actually… :crying:

Hey Kutz, be so kind as to tell us: How many people in your family does it take to screw in a light bulb?

LOL!!! :rotfl:

Hey Kutz, be so kind as to tell us: How many people in your family does it
» take to screw in a light bulb?
»
» LOL

Yo Douche Rag, how was the fo ti (prepared) this afternoon? LOL choke on it Baldielocks. LMAO!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: