Name that punch size... an exercise for all. Hairtech

Well one point you stated is that all needle hubs were unanimous in color coding. They were not. But again this thread is over now.

» Well one point you stated is that all needle hubs were unanimous in color
» coding. They were not. But again this thread is over now.

Wrong again. All needles are color coded based on their dimensions (length as well as diameter). This is to ensure the viewers get an idea of what the donor site sizes are.

I still have not managed to understandthe useful motive behind the thread.

» I still have not managed to understandthe useful motive behind the thread.

V,
Hairtech is an enthusiastic technician with a broad knowledge of the industry. He is not perfect in his knowledge and nor am I and nor are you! He is trying to engage and educate and discuss. He made a mistake regarding a statement about photoshop for which he has apologised. You are now acting in a vindictive and rather immature way from where I am seeing it from the outside.

I have great respect for Dr. A in part because of his enthusiasm, his diversity of technologies and his interests but also because he remains above most knocks and gets on with the discussion. You are beginning to destroy the integrity that has been a hall mark of Dr. A’s clinic by turning a past incident with Hairtech into a vendetta and it does no credit to Dr. A.

Regarding this thread it is entitled guess that punch size. It am clear that it didn’t mean, I am the great hairtech and I know the punch size and you don’t you bunch of lesser people and clinics", it meant “guess the F****** punch size”.

If you didn’t want to play as I didn’t then don’t. Now get over it or get over yourself!