My up coming surgery with dr Nigam

I told you guys earlier about my up coming procedure with dr nigam in about 2 weeks. Everything is ready I just need to book my flight. Dr Nigam and I discussed how we will proceed with the this procedure. It will consist of doubling and injections of multiplied stem cells and growth factors. My first trip will include 75 grafts extraction for cell multiplication. We won’t do doubling since I had a surgery last year (1,350 grafts) to fix my hair line which was a failure. From the 1,350 grafts 0 graft grew. The surgery took place in San Diego, California. I will make sure that I’m on the safe side I will do doubling with multiplied stem cells together for the safety of grafts. I’m a NW 6-7. I reside in Los Angeles California. I will be around 4-5 a year in Hamburg, Germany. I could meet anyone if someone wants to verify the success or failure of the procedure. My surgery will consist 8,000-10,000 doubling plus injections of cells and growth factors. I have to visit dr Nigam 3 times at least 45 days apart from each other. Dr Nigam loves my case since he thinks I’m a challenging case due to my NW scale and the past failed surgeries. He will use the latest technology and protocol. He has suggested me to take avodart and minoxidil prior to surgery. I refused to start minoxidil since I’m allergic to it but I could start avodart. I was on avodart for 1.5 years without success. Dr Nigam had promised me that I’m not losing my donor to the surgery in addition to that if the surgery is a failure I will be refunded with the money. I don’t care for the money but I care for the safety and success of this procedure. I’m a bit nervous and I hope could help you guys with my case. And I promise I won’t lie and I won’t hide. I would speak the truth. He promised me that he will convert to a real NW 2

I’m confused. Are you going to do doubling or not ? Also, can you post some photo’s ?

All the best with your procedure and good luck !!

I will provide good before and after pictures plus I’m open to meet people in Los angles and Germany. I’m going in for doubling. I’m a case of NW 6-7 and a forum member. I would provide everyone with accurate information about my progress. Everything will be honest and truthful. I’m doing any adds for anyone.

Sorry for the earlier mistake with English. What I meant to say was that I’m not doing doubling during my first visit. But I’m doing 8,000-10,000 grafts doubling during my second and third visit when my stem cells are multiplied are ready. What I meant to say is that I’m not doing the doubling without the multiplied stem cells for safety implanted grafts. Dr Nigam has a new approach so it makes more sense to wait when the cells are multiplied

Hi mm12,

I’d be interested in meeting with you during one of your trips to Hamburg which is only about 1.5 hours away from Berlin (where I currently live).

Wish you all the best for your procedure(s).

hairman2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Sorry for the earlier mistake with English. What I meant to say was that I’m not doing doubling during my first visit. But I’m doing 8,000-10,000 grafts doubling during my second and third visit when my stem cells are multiplied are ready. What I meant to say is that I’m not doing the doubling without the multiplied stem cells for safety implanted grafts. Dr Nigam has a new approach so it makes more sense to wait when the cells are multiplied[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Sorry for the earlier mistake with English. What I meant to say was that I’m not doing doubling during my first visit. But I’m doing 8,000-10,000 grafts doubling during my second and third visit when my stem cells are multiplied are ready. What I meant to say is that I’m not doing the doubling without the multiplied stem cells for safety implanted grafts. Dr Nigam has a new approach so it makes more sense to wait when the cells are multiplied[/quote]

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. All the best with your surgeries !

Please post some before pics, if you are a norwood 6, we can tell a lot how well this works for you. Good luck!

Hairman2
I can meet right after my first visit. I will be in hamburg for about 4-5 days.

Please post some high resolution before & after pictures for the benefit of forum members.

Some good documentation goes a long way.

Thanks