My shaved head (PICS)

Here are few shots of me with my shaved head and was just wondering what you thought. I’m ok with how I look, and was just wondering what you guys thought? I’m not really considering transplants anytime soon, as I don’t want any scars… my hope is for hm to hopefully come within 10 years or so… I’m only 24, so I can be patient I guess. Like i said I’m ok with the look… it’s a lot better than trying to hide my thinning hair. My current thinning pattern seems to be a very clear NW5.

The one where I am wearing the sweater and flipping the bird is from a christmas postcard me and my roomies put together back when i was in college… Nov. 2005 really white head, so not happy about that, but it has some more color now from the sun…

Purple cut-off: some random action shot of me kicking a ball in 2005… it was a little longer than stubble in this picture.

black/white pic: Feb. 2007 from a family picture.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I think its a good look for you. :wink:

Agreed.

I wouldn’t do a thing.
How liberating!

Enjoy.

Why would a guy waste a second of his time worrying about hair loss when he is LUCKY & BLESSED to have a family & friends.
Live your life will you have a good one.

Hard to comment on that but I suspect that his post proves the fact that there are many ghost readers out there.:slight_smile:

I think you hve lost a lot of hair since 2007.

That’s hot. :wink:

You look very nice with your head shaved. My favorite is pic 1.

Looks great m8. I found that I attracted a lot more women (and girls) with my head shaved.

Dude, U look gr8, don’t u ever think about HT.
Have fun

looks good but seems like youre more of a NW3 unless you have balding in the back no? looks more like recession from the pics.

» looks good but seems like youre more of a NW3 unless you have balding in
» the back no? looks more like recession from the pics.

You can definltey pull it off, i wouldnt bother with transplants. Get a good tan and bulk up, it will be a good look.