My nizoral cream just came in

I guess this is the wrong forum for this, but if it wasn’t for the natural forum, I’d never have learned about it. Well anyway, it just came in today from Thailand. I’ll let you all know if I get any good results too. My hair is buzzed real short, so it won’t be too hard to notice new hairs.

Perry

» I guess this is the wrong forum for this, but if it wasn’t for the natural
» forum, I’d never have learned about it. Well anyway, it just came in today
» from Thailand. I’ll let you all know if I get any good results too. My hair
» is buzzed real short, so it won’t be too hard to notice new hairs.
»
» Perry

good luck, i put it on after shower, and leave it on for a long time, the younger you are, i think and more recent your hairloss, the better chance you have of success

» I guess this is the wrong forum for this, but if it wasn’t for the natural
» forum, I’d never have learned about it. Well anyway, it just came in today
» from Thailand. I’ll let you all know if I get any good results too. My hair
» is buzzed real short, so it won’t be too hard to notice new hairs.
»
» Perry

Thailand?? What brand is it?

It’s made by Jansen. Definetly a thai product. Lots of thai writing on the product and it went a Chiang Mai post office. 20 mg of the keto stuff per 1 g tube. I guess that would make it the 2% cream.

I noticed it was VERY easy to apply. It wasn’t some thick oil that you have to rub while yanking out hairs in the process. A little bit seemed to go a long way. The only problem I had with it was the way it smelled. I might put a little less on next time. It had kind of a metalic smell that I wasn’t too excited about. If it grows hair though, I really don’t care.

I’ve only used the t-gel shampoo twice now since i got it, but my hair feels like thick bristles. I like it. I’m normally against unnatural stuff, but I can make an exception. I’ll still use all my other natrual products to keep the hair healthy.

Perry

The reason I ordered it from Thailand was because I couldn’t find anywhere in America to buy it without a prescription.

I posted in the topicals forum that this morning I felt a bit seasick. I think I used too much niziral and I also drank some watermelon seed tea which cleans out the kidneys. I’m now going to use nizoral by itself once every three days in smaller amounts.

Perry

» The reason I ordered it from Thailand was because I couldn’t find anywhere
» in America to buy it without a prescription.
»
» I posted in the topicals forum that this morning I felt a bit seasick. I
» think I used too much niziral and I also drank some watermelon seed tea
» which cleans out the kidneys. I’m now going to use nizoral by itself once
» every three days in smaller amounts.
»
» Perry

hope it works for you my friend
what is your age and length of time losing your hair

hangin,

My hairloss has been very gradual. It just gets worse every year. I’m 31, but started to notice thinning when I was 19-20. It wasn’t that bad then. The only thing I was worried about was my receding hairline. Ironically, my receding hairline actually hasn’t receded much after age 21, but the rest has. Now I have to focus though. I have a thin spot in back and my front is pretty thin too. In my two thin areas, I actually have a lot of smaller, lighter colored hairs. If ALL my hairs looked the same, I’d be in a better situation.

Perry

» hangin,
»
» My hairloss has been very gradual. It just gets worse every year. I’m 31,
» but started to notice thinning when I was 19-20. It wasn’t that bad then.
» The only thing I was worried about was my receding hairline. Ironically,
» my receding hairline actually hasn’t receded much after age 21, but the
» rest has. Now I have to focus though. I have a thin spot in back and my
» front is pretty thin too. In my two thin areas, I actually have a lot of
» smaller, lighter colored hairs. If ALL my hairs looked the same, I’d be in
» a better situation.
»
» Perry

what other than nizoral are you on now

This week I started using t/gel shampoo with menthol and coal tar a few times a week. I found out I was supposed to use the one with Piroctone Olamine, so I’ll be switching today. I use morrocco method shampoos and essential oil mix the other times I wash my hair.

I’ve been putting aloe vera gel, green tea, ACV, cayanne pepper, and caffeine on my head.

I’ve been eating very little sugar.

I’ve also been doing a lot of detoxing: parasite killing, colon cleansing, liver flushing, kidney cleansing, juicing, drinking lots of water, raw vegetarianism etc.

Beta sisterols seem to really make me tired so I’m careful. I try to snack on seeds and nuts which contain small amounts of beta sisterols though.

Last week I could say that the health of my hair has been improving, but so far no night and day difference. However, this week my hair seems super thick. I think it was from the menthol in the t/gel shampoo. I might even buy the shampoo pete talks about which contains menthol AND Piroctone Olamine. Menthol in small amounts does seem to increase the blood flow.

Perry

» This week I started using t/gel shampoo with menthol and coal tar a few
» times a week. I found out I was supposed to use the one with Piroctone
» Olamine, so I’ll be switching today. I use morrocco method shampoos and
» essential oil mix the other times I wash my hair.»
» I’ve been putting aloe vera gel, green tea, ACV, cayanne pepper, and
» caffeine on my head.

Try different shampoos and topicals and then go with the best out of the bunch and stick with them.
Its best not to mix too many things as it will be hard to work out what is actualy working and some of the igredients may end up irritating your scalp.

»
» I’ve been eating very little sugar.
»
» I’ve also been doing a lot of detoxing: parasite killing, colon cleansing,
» liver flushing, kidney cleansing, juicing, drinking lots of water, raw
» vegetarianism etc.

Good, this is the first stage to prep your body to take supplements.

»
» Beta sisterols seem to really make me tired so I’m careful. I try to snack
» on seeds and nuts which contain small amounts of beta sisterols though.

Tiredness is normally experienced when your body’s detox functions are a litte sluggish.

» Last week I could say that the health of my hair has been improving, but
» so far no night and day difference. However, this week my hair seems super
» thick. I think it was from the menthol in the t/gel shampoo. I might even
» buy the shampoo pete talks about which contains menthol AND Piroctone
» Olamine. Menthol in small amounts does seem to increase the blood flow.
»
»
» Perry

Great!

Regards
Pete

*edited
posted on the wrong thread