My Hair Transplant Experience with Armani

Hi Everyone,

I recently joined this website and thought I’d post my experience on this website too.

My name is Gabriel and I had a hair transplant procedure with Dr. Alvi Armani on May 28, 2008 Hopefully I can provide insight to other bald men that were in my position. Maybe by tracking my results others can make better informed decisions which is always important.

I am 27 years old and a male and I began losing my hair at age 22. I finally decided to have a hair transplant late last year and decided to go with Armani because his reputation and results.

The day of the surgery, I was a little nervous because of the pain I might feel and the discomfort as well as the length of the procedure. Everyone there was extremely nice to me and very professional the entire time which made me feel much better. FYI, they give great lunch selections for the afternoon and cookies and juice whenever you want.

Since I was having 3,000 grafts my procudere was scheduled for about 8 hours. They gave me comfortable pajamas to wear and I was able to watch movies throughout the procedure. All in all, it was much better than I had thought it would be because they kept me comfortable the entire time and were very attentive to my needs.

I have to say that getting a hair transplant is not as scary as some people might think. I’m going to be posting some pictures of my results for you guys to see and keep track so you guys can see the progress.

I look forward to your questions and comments.

Gabriel

thanks for sharing. look forward to your results and pics.

which zones were your grafts placed in?

Welcome…Nice to see you here Gabriel…looking forward to your updates…

Hi Gabriel,

Nice to hear your experience - I myself am booked in for my 2nd procedure (although FUE this time) & likr yourself I am here for others who are suffering hairloss & are looking into a procedure etc.
I look forward to seeing your updates also.

Dan

Welcome to the board Gabriel… It’s always helpful to have more people here who are willing to share their experience…

» Welcome to the board Gabriel… It’s always helpful to have more people
» here who are willing to share their experience…

Gabriel and DanUK its great to see you guys in here.
I plan on putting some of my pics up and sharing my story in here as well. I find this forum a lot more positive than some of the others. My hope is that we all respect and support each other as much as we can regardless of what clinic we went to.:slight_smile:

» » Welcome to the board Gabriel… It’s always helpful to have more people
» » here who are willing to share their experience…
»
» Gabriel and DanUK its great to see you guys in here.
» I plan on putting some of my pics up and sharing my story in here as well.
» I find this forum a lot more positive than some of the others. My hope is
» that we all respect and support each other as much as we can regardless of
» what clinic we went to.:slight_smile:

I am damn sure Gabriel is not going to post his updates here…I have asked him N number of times (just like any other Armani case)I don’t see a point in starting a new thread about your procedure without your updates…and telling everybody that I am very happy with my results…where are the fu*king results?

Gabriel if you are a man will post your latest updates here…and that too with clear pictures…Nobody wants to see darker after pictures over here…we need a honest update that’s it…

2Sar, I don’t know who the f*ck you think you’re talking to. You can’t demand anything from me, you don’t know me and frankly I don’t care to know a pushy a$$hole like yourself.

I’ll post pictures when I’m good and ready, not cause you told me to. I have a life and I’ll get to it when I have time. If you have a problem with my thread stay the f*ck out, you won’t be missed.

Hi to everyone else,

How is everyone? It’s nice to see familiar faces on this forum too (except 2sar).

I’ll be posting pictures here soon, is there a website here too like on the other forum? If anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks,
Gabriel

» 2Sar, I don’t know who the fck you think you’re talking to. You can’t
» demand anything from me, you don’t know me and frankly I don’t care to know
» a pushy a$$hole like yourself.
»
» I’ll post pictures when I’m good and ready, not cause you told me to. I
» have a life and I’ll get to it when I have time. If you have a problem
» with my thread stay the f
ck out, you won’t be missed.

Gabriel - I know exactly who the fu*k I am talking to. I am pissed the way the Armani posters come here (or any other forum), talk big, post their pre-op and post-op and then disappear…If you want I can give you a list of the Aramni posters who did this (not here but on some other forums)…

Anyways…good to hear that you will be posting your updates soon…I don’t know the definition of SOON with Armani posters…including Pats205…And I hope the posts will be with good lighting…all the best …you a$$hole…

Everyone -

I don’t want this forum to get diluted and misguide some of the newbies looking for a genuine advice for their hair loss.

Burberry (another Armani poster) after repeated requests he posts his updates with very bad lighting…which are more misguiding to a newbee who may not be aware that lighting plays a very important role with thinning hair loss…and does not reflect the real HT results…

I don’t have any grudges against Armani clinic…I still believe that his clinic is still the best for the Hairline design but not very convincing with his FUE mega sessions for NW 4 +…

Gabriel and Burbeery are the two posters posting around with NW 4 + hair loss and have been to Armani…there are thousand others here with similar hair loss and are considering between STRIP and FUE for their HTs

I will request all the new bees to do their research and dont take any decisions in a haste…your donor hair as well as your money are very precious and use them only after a good research…all the best.

Boring reply…looks like you’re just trying to save face…you’re no longer worth responding to after this post. You’re a waste of time

Hello Gabriel,

Thank you for offering to post your pics and provide greater insight into the development and progress of your HT. I have been following discussion boards for the past year or so, have seen your posts on other sites, and I have to say that 2sar does offer all valid points.

You have stated months ago that you would be updating readers with pictures of your progress, but you definitely did not. Why are you coming here and doing the same? Why don’t you just post pics instead of stating you will, sometime in the future, post pics?

This is not intended to offend anyone, I’m just wondering why the hype and buildup? How about you just show us your progress and say " Im only at X months, but here is what I have?"

2sar isn’t that crazy… you have to realize it’s very frustrating for readers to wait and wait for these updates and never see them. We don’t care if the results are excellent or poor (although we always hope for excellent), we just want to see results when promised.

» Hi to everyone else,
»
» How is everyone? It’s nice to see familiar faces on this forum too (except
» 2sar).
»
» I’ll be posting pictures here soon, is there a website here too like on
» the other forum? If anyone knows that would be great.
»
» Thanks,
» Gabriel

Colorado…Ye…It’s crazy and post such as this makes the situation more worst…anyways I am used to this now…:slight_smile:

who in the world died and left 2sar in charge? what in the world gives you the right to call the man out like that? if you can express your frustration in a more manly and mature manner maybe you’d score more points. you don’t score points calling someone out like that from behind a screen.

2sar you could have got your message across in a much more productive manner dude. i didn’t expect that from you AT ALL MAN.

gabriel, you got one of the best hair transplants we’ve ever seen. and because people can’t call you out on yor hair transplant, they’ll call you out for “falsely starting a new thread with broken promises”. Boo fukcin hoo; cry me a river.

» gabriel, you got one of the best hair transplants we’ve ever seen.

Perhaps you and Armani have seen the results of Gabriel’s HT, but WE haven’t seen anything but a bunch of marketing gimmicks. What’s going to happen when these guys that started to lose their hair at 22 actually start to go bald? I’m not talking about receding from a NW1 to a NW2. I’m talking about a big slick bald spot on the crown with no donor hair left to cover the balding. Furthermore, the patients will still be in debt trying to pay off the enormous bank loans they took out in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depresssion. Thus, even if they had some donor hair left, they wouldn’t be able to cover the balding.

$25,000.00 per day seems like a lot to pay for a ravaged moth-eaten donor and a “Christmas Wreath” for a head by the time you hit 35 or 40-years-old. You’ll be a ring-headed debt slave, while the doctor that did your head lives free from the ravages of a life without personal hairloss and retires to his own private island having never experienced a day of pain or discomfort.

Bond what are you talking about? Years of debt?? Yes I took out a loan for my first procedure, the payment plan is 4 years. I am 50% paying on mine just 2 years out. In another 2 years my loan will be gone and I will still have my hair.

Furthermore, who are you talking about? Moth eaten donor? Islands of hair? Where are these patients you speak of?? Dr. Armani has been doing procedures for many many years now, I have yet to see a patient in the situation you speak of. Why? Because Dr. Armani sets up long term plan for his patients as he did for me. I was made well aware that I would need a second procedure for my crown BEFORE I had any surgery.

Pats I couldn’t help but notice how well your hair has turned out. 100% undetectable from a the photos. Nice job - keem em coming.

» Bond what are you talking about? Years of debt?? Yes I took out a loan for
» my first procedure, the payment plan is 4 years. I am 50% paying on mine
» just 2 years out. In another 2 years my loan will be gone and I will
» still have my hair.

»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
» Furthermore, who are you talking about? Moth eaten donor? Islands of hair?
» Where are these patients you speak of?? Dr. Armani has been doing
» procedures for many many years now, I have yet to see a patient in the
» situation you speak of. Why? Because Dr. Armani sets up long term plan for
» his patients as he did for me. I was made well aware that I would need a
» second procedure for my crown BEFORE I had any surgery.

Pats, the hair is looking good!!!

Gabriel, I don’t think I’ve seen your photos before, look forward to seeing them…

» Pats, the hair is looking good!!!

Ditto…the last few FUE HT’s that have really impressed me have come from Armanis clinic.