My FULL WEBSTE is now up! .. Over 20 PRE OP and POST OP Pics .. Check it out!

Good Day Everyone!

I hope that you are doing well…

As promised my website is up … http://alviarmani-hair.blogspot.com/

I have been getting tons of requests for more detailed PRE OP, POST OP (Showing grafted area), POST OP (After the grafts fell out), etc… so here it is…

Please let me know what you guys think now that I can share my results with more detail…

I also have a few more pics that I will be adding… Such as minutes before the surgery with my head shaved, more after pics and more pics with my face still slightly inflated (soon after the OP)

Thanks for taking the time to check them out!!!

Cheers!

MoM

http://alviarmani-hair.blogspot.com/

nice, I couldn’t find how many grafts.

I have 2000 FUE Grafts!

Dr. Armani did the procedure and it was done in the Toronto clinic about 2 years ago

Cheers!

MoM

Looks great MOM!!

I couldn’t believe it’s the same person before and after. You looked like you had a complete makeover with plastic surgery.

Chris…

Thanks for the kind words man, its well appreciated.

I think you touched on exactly why my thread was so popular is that you are 100% right!

An HT doesnt just add hair, it changes everything about you. The way you view the world in a new positive light, your attitude changes and it shows. You … GLOW!!!

After the recommended rest time… I lost 38lbs. I took my life back… lost weight that I put on by staying indoors and hiding all the time, starting getting out in the world and interacting again, and basically completely transformed my body and my mind.

I ran/rollerbladed every morning at 7am, then hit the gym at the end of my day for an hour 5 days a week. I volunteered at the childrens hospital (m very fortunate at my age with my careers success so I have a little free time), and I spent a bit of time there when I was a kid for injuries I sustained so I went and spent some time with terminal children.

It waked you the F UP, that kids that are terminal are glowing yet I was depressed and closed myself from the world … but i would of never seen this if it wasnt for my new found positivity. I gave all my employees (albeit modest lol) raises! and It doubled my revenue!

Positivity changes lives. And my HT resulted in a new positive outlook on everything. And the result are there. And the internal success and transformation cant be held in by the walls of my skin and just burst out. And this is the result.

Thats the X factor that I personally believe is what is the MAIN BENEFIT from an HT. Not the hair, but what the HT does to your soul.

Cheers!

MoM

Sometimes hair transplant is hit or miss, you are very fortunate this one works wonderfully well for you. Enjoy your new hair and load up on meds so that you can hang onto your hair for as many years as possible.

» Chris…
»
» Thanks for the kind words man, its well appreciated.
»
» I think you touched on exactly why my thread was so popular is that you
» are 100% right!
»
» An HT doesnt just add hair, it changes everything about you. The way you
» view the world in a new positive light, your attitude changes and it shows.
» You … GLOW!!!
»
» After the recommended rest time… I lost 38lbs. I took my life back…
» lost weight that I put on by staying indoors and hiding all the time,
» starting getting out in the world and interacting again, and basically
» completely transformed my body and my mind.
»
» I ran/rollerbladed every morning at 7am, then hit the gym at the end of my
» day for an hour 5 days a week. I volunteered at the childrens hospital (m
» very fortunate at my age with my careers success so I have a little free
» time), and I spent a bit of time there when I was a kid for injuries I
» sustained so I went and spent some time with terminal children.
»
» It waked you the F UP, that kids that are terminal are glowing yet I was
» depressed and closed myself from the world … but i would of never seen
» this if it wasnt for my new found positivity. I gave all my employees
» (albeit modest lol) raises! and It doubled my revenue!
»
» Positivity changes lives. And my HT resulted in a new positive outlook on
» everything. And the result are there. And the internal success and
» transformation cant be held in by the walls of my skin and just burst out.
» And this is the result.
»
» Thats the X factor that I personally believe is what is the MAIN BENEFIT
» from an HT. Not the hair, but what the HT does to your soul.
»
» Cheers!
»
» MoM

great result! especially your story is very interesting!

» Sometimes hair transplant is hit or miss, you are very fortunate this one
» works wonderfully well for you. Enjoy your new hair and load up on meds so
» that you can hang onto your hair for as many years as possible.

Thanks Whereis…

I really appreciate your comments. Thanks you.

In terms of the meds… Im definetly being careful as to what I will put in my body in terms of side effects.

Where you say hit or miss… do you have any examples of misses? I defiently would like to even more so appreciate my luck

Cheers!

MoM

Thanks helpme…

Thanks for the comments man… very much appreciated…

What about you… whats ur story?

HT?
Thinking of one?
Close to making a decision?/far from making a decision?

Cheers!

MoM

»
» Where you say hit or miss… do you have any examples of misses? I
» defiently would like to even more so appreciate my luck

A Hair Transplant can be hit or miss. We have seen just on this forum alone people posting photos of terrible results, people who are wondering what to do next to get back a normal looking appearance.

There are a lot of clinics out there, but in my opinion only 3 or 4 that I considered good enough to let touch my head and do my procedure. These clinics produce consistently good results.

You have to have one thing in mind when choosing your doctor, the end result… Not the price or the travel… the result! If you choose your doctor based on price, or based on who’s closest then it really is hit or miss.

» » Sometimes hair transplant is hit or miss, you are very fortunate this
» one
» » works wonderfully well for you. Enjoy your new hair and load up on meds
» so
» » that you can hang onto your hair for as many years as possible.
»
» Thanks Whereis…
»
» I really appreciate your comments. Thanks you.
»
» In terms of the meds… Im definetly being careful as to what I will put
» in my body in terms of side effects.
»
» Where you say hit or miss… do you have any examples of misses? I
» defiently would like to even more so appreciate my luck
»
» Cheers!
»
» MoM

They are all over the forum. How about Steinberg, he was happy the first time but he got screwed the second time, the scary thing is that the same doctor worked on him both times.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-56769-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Pats…

I couldnt agree more.

In my story, I mention how much I value customer service, respect and mostly, RESULTS.

Price should not be an option when you are looking for something SPECIFIC. No matter what that thing for you is.

As a business owner my philosphy is and always will be that in order to guarantee my product, and provide you with the service that you are currently appreciating very much, this is what is costs for me to do business. And this is what my product costs. Simple.

If I really wanted to do business with Dr. X but Dr. Y was 2 grand less, I wouldnt opt to save the money… I would wait until I could save up enough to do business with Dr.X.

After all, its not like your gonna loose your hair or anything!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

And you know what… thats called being a faithful and good consumer and just as much as you appreciate it when the Dr. takes care of you… The Dr. really appreciates you choosing to do business with him.

Thats just me.

Cheers

MoM

Wherismyhair…

Good example man… thanks again!

I really do appreciate even more my blessing for a immensly successful HT.

You make a valid point.

Even more so an idea to go with reputable Dr.'s like the ones on this forum.

Cheers!

MoM