My Full Epic Story; 2 years & 2000 FUE Dr. Alvi Armani grafts later ... PART1

» Whats with apology???
»
» It was a good question!!! It just so happened to be funny lol
»
» Thanks again, very kind of you!!!
»
» Btw… do you mind me asking which clinic you worked for???
»
» MoM

lololol ok no apology !
glad that you found my question good hehehe.
it’s a pleasure to interact with friendly people like you :slight_smile:
I would drink two beers to happiness of our hair lol

Anyway I don’t know if I can reply to your question.
But I was/am/will a hairloss sufferer like almost everyone here and I had an HT (at BHR Clinic) before becoming an advisor. :lol:

» u right fckhrloss
»
» these baldies are losers
» or else they must have succeeded because mommy and daddy had them on the
» payroll

it s crazy to think that hair s not important, people judge! they judge you based on your looks, your car, your clothes, let’s face it, this world is only about two things: money and looks.

most don’t like to admit that but it s true, and it s the reality.

» » u right fckhrloss
» »
» » these baldies are losers
» » or else they must have succeeded because mommy and daddy had them on
» the
» » payroll
»
»
» it s crazy to think that hair s not important, people judge! they judge
» you based on your looks, your car, your clothes, let’s face it, this world
» is only about two things: money and looks.
»
» most don’t like to admit that but it s true, and it s the reality.

its all in your head
how can these guys be so successful and be bald too, if what you say is true
how is that possible? after all they are judged by people?

Truth is, sure people judge us for our hair loss
I didnt say that is not the case, sometimes they make comments etc

it affects us
but what I am trying to show by showing these guys, is, lets assume we cant stop our hair loss
this is a possibility
its possible no matter what medicines or regimens we get on, they stop working

its possible that HM will not be there to save us in our lifetimes

what I am saying is by showing these guys, is, despite all the scare tactics used by some guys on the board, that society will not accept us as bald men, we cannot succeed in business etc

my showing these guys is saying, this is total BS
its all in your head
if you believe in yourself you can rise to the upper levels of business and life even if you are bald

not all of us can afford 50,000 dollars for a transplant either, assuming this was a solution

You know what, 2000 grafts is actually not that many for someone with his thinning. I have seen doctors using a hell lot more grafts to fix a much smaller area. I say it’s well worth it, look at his before and after, night and day difference.

»
» personally your hair did not look even close to bad or bald before your
» procedure
» I am comparing you to bald guys, not to how your hair was before
»
» you dont need perfect hair to get a girlfriend and have a future life,
» which is what you seem to imply by your post
»
» and you think you wont care about your hair when you are older? that is
» not true either, thats like saying you wont take a bath after the age of
» fifty,
» older people care about their appearance also
»
» seems you living in a bit of a fantasy world about what hair will do for
» you now.
»
» its almost like people thinking that if they get plastic surgery people
» will like them more, when sometimes the opposite is true, and people think,
» my god you are insecure

This is what I am stating:

1. This man’s hair looks great.
  2. Propecia, herbs, and/or supplements will greatly improve his chances of maintaining the rest of his hair.
  3. As someone else just stated, this poster still has a lot of donor hair available if he needs to have another transplant.
  4. I believe that Armani took into account future thinning, informed their patient of such, and then proceeded accordingly.

» This is what I am stating:
»
» 1. This man’s hair looks great.
» 2. Propecia, herbs, and/or supplements will greatly improve his chances
» of maintaining the rest of his hair.
» 3. As someone else just stated, this poster still has a lot of donor hair
» available if he needs to have another transplant.
» 4. I believe that Armani took into account future thinning, informed
» their patient of such, and then proceeded accordingly.

agree with all but the number 4

Dastardly…

Thanks very much for your kind words and Im glad that you enjoyed my story.

Even now when I reread it I realize that I really enjoyed writing it.

Concerning your comment on more pics… post op, pre op, growing in , etc…

Its on its way actually!!!

Im making a website to show my before, after during, and present in as much detail as I can… plus Ill also keep updating it with pics as time goes on…

Thanks again…

Cheers

MoM

The Natural…

you are 100% dead on… I was made very much aware and not mislead in any way that I would definetly have to go back in down the line from another HT… which I am looking forward to… I love that anticipation actually lol

I also if I may would like to throw my $0.02 into why Armani seems to get bashed so much.

in my business (film/television and music) especially music, there are people known as critics. These are most of the time people that have at one point tried and failed, or currently on the side trying and failing as film makers or music producers that will hate on artists work.

I consider all HT surgeons to be artists. All artists have different characters, styles and ways of going about their art.

Armani is a very VERY EUROPERAN minded organization. Very family oriented, very agressive in marketing, and very very confident in his work as all real European men (artist or not are)…

Thats where the haters come in… they cant deal with confidence… I feel that most non european minded north american people cant deal with european confidence which is far differnt from american confidence…

I think that they Armani organization is (and plainly from here) one of the top for results and based on peoples feedback to my experience in the top for customer service as well.

They go the extra mile, they really treat every customer like family and I guarantee its Dr. Armani’s influence in the way he treats his own family/staff that causes this ripple effect.

If you note I have yet to talk about beautifully crafted and designed temple angle closures and hairlines… just attitude, customer service, sales and business model.

As a business owner, I find that their marketing is very effective as the facts are that im sure the other clinics and Dr’s are fantastic… but why didnt I find them first???

And dont give me that they are so good that they dont need to advertise load of bologne… EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS IT.

Armani is agressive in their marketing and effective, I found them RIGHT AWAY and as a business man/customer I appreciate that when I wanted info on a very touching and depressing at the time subject, I wanted it fast.

Thats why there are Armani haters…

And the funny thing is… I dont see ANY OTHER CLINICS GETTING HATED ON???

Nor bashed or insulted… Why???

i am a firm beleiver in that their is NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY. And frankly I would be inclined to say that their are paid people hating as a PROFESSION in an attempt to stray business away from the Alvi Armani organization.

Sad guys, very sad.

Do you see any Armani clients/patients hating on other doctors including myself? no!!!

Ease up, have an open mind and their class, quality of work, ambiance, staff and experience will make you a very happy man.

And to all the haters… Keep hating… Its good for business im sure. All you do is talk with no facts… no facts of any bad work, bad customer service nor experiences…

So essentially, keep accepting those bribed cheques… (psssstttttt, its not that obvious btw!!!:wink: )

JUDGE THE WORK
JUDGE THE EXPERIENCES
JUDGE THE END REULTS OF MENTAL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
JUDGE THE SERVICE
JUDGE WITH FACTS

Is that so hard?

Here are MY FACTS, MY BEFORE AND MY AFTER. And I think that my pics and my story speak loaded than anyone with nothing to show but an opinion.

Cheers

MoM

Once again guys… and all you clinics with paid people… EASE UP!!!

There is a ton of business to go around… and competition is good for business… what isnt is hating

Wow I didnt see that there was a second page LOL

First off…

For everyone in the US HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY TO ALL OF YOU )All the best to you and your families)

Now, on to a few things…

Hanginin, ok dude, IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU DESPISE ARMANI… Once again WHY???

Why are you on here?
Did you get a HT?
Balding?
Aging badly and angry about life?
Divorced? How many times?

WHATS YOUR STORY???

I mean just by reiterating that the #4 point (which was that Armani DIDNT INFORM ME OF FUTURE LOSS) shows that you have a serious anger against his legal/business practices that infer one of the following

1. You had a bad job done and wont admit (highly unlikly btw)
  2. paid by a another clinic and if you are… that organization should re think your contract because im telling you… his negative stuff is doing nothing im sure but bettering business
  3. just an angry bitter soul that needs a hug (or hair)

WHICH IS IT MAN !!!???

I also agree with a posters comments on rich mommy and daddys.

I mean lets be frank and break it down here… those men listed are not rich but WEALTHY… meaning come from money and in todays world you CANNOT GET THAT RICH UNLESS ITS TECH/INTERNET unless its familiy money and old school american wealth passed on.

Secondly… Whos to say that these men even WITHOUT ANY FINACIAL HELP FROM MOM OR DAD, did it WHILE BALD???

I mean what if they started very young, got the ball going and tehn built up to this WHICH is probably what happened because when are resumes to that degree built ? at 50? NO started from out of UNIV, late 20’s and strapping hardcore go get ums…

and another comment… another bald success story? you are measuring that mans success based strictly on his work position??? do i even bother showing the holes in this logic lol?

I mean how do you know that he isnt depressed as heck… wifes cheating? kids hate em??? who knows… is that as a reult of being bald NO ABSOLUTELY NOT… but what it is a result of is his mental strength, confidence and happiness and in MY CASE IN PARTICULAR … My strenghth at a young age came from my appearance…

Maybe not him but mine did… A PERSONAL THING…

So all i was doing is stating what MY PERSONAL REASONS WERE and why it was important to ME…

Not 7 bald CEO’s lol

I mean you dont know them nor their story, so you cant use them as |success stories"

Want BALD SUCCESS STORIES… find a list of clients that came into clinics looking for an HT and never got one… find them 10 years later and see where they are mentally and in life… then do the same with patients that receievd HT’s see what the corralation is…

Cheers

MoM

» » This is what I am stating:
» »
» » 1. This man’s hair looks great.
» » 2. Propecia, herbs, and/or supplements will greatly improve his
» chances
» » of maintaining the rest of his hair.
» » 3. As someone else just stated, this poster still has a lot of donor
» hair
» » available if he needs to have another transplant.
» » 4. I believe that Armani took into account future thinning, informed
» » their patient of such, and then proceeded accordingly.
»
» agree with all but the number 4

Hanging why would you not agree with number 4?? Were you in the pre op meeting with Dr. Armani and Man of Mystery?? Again, you make comments about things you have no idea about. Man of Mystery himself said many times he was informed he may need another procedure in the future and that Dr. Armani was very up front with him. So please stop makine false assumptions about this and other Armani cases. I ahve included Man of Mystery’s comments if you need further refreshing:

“I was made very much aware and not mislead in any way that I would definetly have to go back in down the line from another HT…”

Armani patients are very well educated by their consultant and Dr. Armani before having their procedure. Medications, donor supply and future hairloss are always discussed.

Damarak…

I agree man!!!

i mean I didnt shop Dr’s on the phone but I did see (at the time in 07), other transplants from other Dr.s and even other patients of Armani and I find that you are dead on… I saw a few cases where more than 2000 were used and didnt cover as much…

But as the Dr.s say… evryone is a case by case… there is a general reult to expect but everyones body is differnt!!

Did you get HT btw? thinking of one? whats ur story man?

Cheers!

MoM

FRODO…

LOL

hmmmm

seems like a quote from a movie you might of seen…

hehehe

MoM

Hanginin…

You really, really confuse me…

Some of your posts seemed VERY UNBIASED, elequent, well articulated and incredibly well put, and then you come in and release spew everywhere from time to time…

I think everyone knows that you dont neccessarily need hair to suceed lol, but this forum to to infor people of the process of actually GETTING ONE, what it costs, PRE OP, POST OP, etc…

Your way of thinking to try and inform people that they dont need hair to suceed?

1. obviously there are HERE FOR A REASON!!!
  2. i think they know that hair doenst make you sunbceed but they feel the need to potentially gain their confidence and esteem back, and they feel this will help… AND GUESS WHAT… IT DOES!!!
  3. I could imagine you being the guy that tells a prositute… you know… you dont need to do this… you should have more respect for yourself… you are too good for this!.. Um dude, she is doing it for a reason and you are basically insulting her choices…

Let these men make their choices and not insult them by saying they dont need it to suceed.

You dont seem to give people the benefit of the doubt…

Just my $0.02

Once again man… EASE UP DUDE!!! :slight_smile:

MoM

» Dan…
»
» Thanks for the comments man… really cool of you!
»
» In terms of the music… right on man!!!
»
» a PM would be a better place as I would with quite high profile pop
» artists and dj’s alike, so in provate would be better to discuss work…
»
» But I would love to man…
»
» Keep the music alive and well!!!
»
» Cheers
»
» MoM

Hey Mate,

Not sure how to send a PM on here - cant find anything which has the feature - my e-mail address is forafewdollarsmore65@hotmail.com

Would be great to chat over e-mail & I will show you my website page & youtube vids etc.

Cheers

Dan

Just because someone thinks your hairline is too agressive and used up too many grafts doesnt mean they are HATING on your doctor

Funny how if someone is criticized here for something, they immediately think the person is a shill for other docs. I have been on the board 10 yrs and rarely do i even come to the HT board, but when I do, i usually see these guys using up 2000 to 3000 grafts on the very front portion of their hairline, when they are not that bald to begin with. I have commented many times on this, I dont care who the doc is who is doing it, I think it is risky, and irresponsible. If you take this as a personal attack on your doctor, you need to get over yourself.

» The Natural…
»
» you are 100% dead on… I was made very much aware and not mislead in any
» way that I would definetly have to go back in down the line from another
» HT… which I am looking forward to… I love that anticipation actually
» lol
»
» I also if I may would like to throw my $0.02 into why Armani seems to get
» bashed so much.
»
» in my business (film/television and music) especially music, there are
» people known as critics. These are most of the time people that have at one
» point tried and failed, or currently on the side trying and failing as film
» makers or music producers that will hate on artists work.
»
» I consider all HT surgeons to be artists. All artists have different
» characters, styles and ways of going about their art.
»
» Armani is a very VERY EUROPERAN minded organization. Very family oriented,
» very agressive in marketing, and very very confident in his work as all
» real European men (artist or not are)…
»
» Thats where the haters come in… they cant deal with confidence… I feel
» that most non european minded north american people cant deal with european
» confidence which is far differnt from american confidence…
»
» I think that they Armani organization is (and plainly from here) one of
» the top for results and based on peoples feedback to my experience in the
» top for customer service as well.
»
» They go the extra mile, they really treat every customer like family and I
» guarantee its Dr. Armani’s influence in the way he treats his own
» family/staff that causes this ripple effect.
»
» If you note I have yet to talk about beautifully crafted and designed
» temple angle closures and hairlines… just attitude, customer service,
» sales and business model.
»
» As a business owner, I find that their marketing is very effective as the
» facts are that im sure the other clinics and Dr’s are fantastic… but why
» didnt I find them first???
»
» And dont give me that they are so good that they dont need to advertise
» load of bologne… EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS IT.
»
» Armani is agressive in their marketing and effective, I found them RIGHT
» AWAY and as a business man/customer I appreciate that when I wanted info on
» a very touching and depressing at the time subject, I wanted it fast.
»
» Thats why there are Armani haters…
»
» And the funny thing is… I dont see ANY OTHER CLINICS GETTING HATED
» ON???
»
» Nor bashed or insulted… Why???
»
» i am a firm beleiver in that their is NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY. And
» frankly I would be inclined to say that their are paid people hating as a
» PROFESSION in an attempt to stray business away from the Alvi Armani
» organization.
»
» Sad guys, very sad.
»
» Do you see any Armani clients/patients hating on other doctors including
» myself? no!!!
»
» Ease up, have an open mind and their class, quality of work, ambiance,
» staff and experience will make you a very happy man.
»
» And to all the haters… Keep hating… Its good for business im sure. All
» you do is talk with no facts… no facts of any bad work, bad customer
» service nor experiences…
»
» So essentially, keep accepting those bribed cheques… (psssstttttt, its
» not that obvious btw!!!:wink: )
»
» JUDGE THE WORK
» JUDGE THE EXPERIENCES
» JUDGE THE END REULTS OF MENTAL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
» JUDGE THE SERVICE
» JUDGE WITH FACTS
»
» Is that so hard?
»
» Here are MY FACTS, MY BEFORE AND MY AFTER. And I think that my pics and my
» story speak loaded than anyone with nothing to show but an opinion.
»
»
» Cheers
»
» MoM

This is one of the best posts I have seen for a while… it hits the nail on the head & is so true.

JUDGE THE WORK
JUDGE THE EXPERIENCES
JUDGE THE END REULTS OF MENTAL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
JUDGE THE SERVICE
JUDGE WITH FACTS

Isnt this what we would do with any kind of health care work…

Hanginin…

Answer a question STOP AVOIDING this is ridiculous lolololol

Why are you here? who are you?

1. Balding seeking information to help make a good decision on whom to choose as a Dr (More than likely not)
  2. Botched job by a Dr and are completely bitter
  3. Divorced, In the proccess of being divorced or going through another divorce and are just plain angry
  4. Paid by a clinic to bash their competition
  5. PERSONAL vendetta against Armani and using a personal vendetta to try and damage his professional reputation (thats actually obvious)
  6. Jelous

I mean you seem to have a lot of opinions, hatred yet you always avoid the factual questions… WHY ARE YOU HERE.

Why if you are not seeking information about a HT do you waste your time hating on a HT blog and about ONLY ONE PARTICULAR DR… ???

HMMMMMMMMMMM … I beleive 2+2=4

if anyone hasent taken the time to add up the facts here… I think if you all have not yet processed them (becuase frankly you probably couldnt be bothered lol) Ive done the math for you…

Dont let this man, nor any angry poster change your mind about ANY DR.

Make the decision yourself… take your time, speak to people WHO ACTUALLY HAD WORK DONE. Learn about the Dr… The service… the results (again I stress MENTALLY and physically, it really isnt just physical people)

Dont think to make judgments about your hair, your feelings, your money, your future based on a man who has (until proven otherwise) NO HT EXPERIENCE AT ALL.

Speak to patients
Speak to reps.
Speak to Dr.s

Armani NEVER AT ANY POINT bashed another clinic when I met with Chad, nor did he say they were the best and everyone elese sucked… And im assuming no other Dr. will do that (and if he does … RUN!!! obviously a childish and unprofessional way to do business if you ask me)

So dont be afraid to ask people who have HAD transplants (i havent gotten to know many people yet, but so far all I know of are the people in this thread lol)

DanUK
Kiffa (an exadvisor)
MMAGUY
Rawman
JP33
Pats (Even though he is an Armani employee… LOOK AT THE WORK!!! Let the work speak for itself)
Myself (Man of Mystery)

There are obvious a TON MORE but I havent fully explored the forum, and chatted with people yet.

Bottom line is…

Use facts and HANGININ… im still waiting for your answers… and the more you avoid… the more ill point it out.

Stop being personal… BE COOL, BE HELPFUL, BE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTING MEMBER TO THIS FORUM, and actually prove why what you say is factual with i dont know… results? an explanation why you are here… Because evidentally, it seems pretty opbvious to me and probably to others as well.

Cheers Everyone AND A HAPPY JULY 4th once again to our AMERICAN FRIENDS! Enjoy your holiday!!!

Cheers

MoM

Hey Everyone!!!

I promised it to you…

Here it is…

My Journal…

Its just the beginning stages and I have to add the shaved head PRE OP pics but this is what I have so far…

Thanks for reading!!!

Enjoy!

MoM

» Just because someone thinks your hairline is too agressive and used up too
» many grafts doesnt mean they are HATING on your doctor
»
» Funny how if someone is criticized here for something, they immediately
» think the person is a shill for other docs. I have been on the board 10 yrs
» and rarely do i even come to the HT board, but when I do, i usually see
» these guys using up 2000 to 3000 grafts on the very front portion of their
» hairline, when they are not that bald to begin with. I have commented many
» times on this, I dont care who the doc is who is doing it, I think it is
» risky, and irresponsible. If you take this as a personal attack on your
» doctor, you need to get over yourself.
»

I can see why you are being called a shill, you have no problem with this one from another clinic that used up 4200 grafts for a tiny area? If you feel so strongly about Mystery’s 2000 grafts procedure, shouldn’t you be screaming and kicking about this one too?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-54233-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

» » Just because someone thinks your hairline is too agressive and used up
» too
» » many grafts doesnt mean they are HATING on your doctor
» »
» » Funny how if someone is criticized here for something, they immediately
» » think the person is a shill for other docs. I have been on the board 10
» yrs
» » and rarely do i even come to the HT board, but when I do, i usually see
» » these guys using up 2000 to 3000 grafts on the very front portion of
» their
» » hairline, when they are not that bald to begin with. I have commented
» many
» » times on this, I dont care who the doc is who is doing it, I think it
» is
» » risky, and irresponsible. If you take this as a personal attack on your
» » doctor, you need to get over yourself.
» »
»
» I can see why you are being called a shill, you have no problem with this
» one from another clinic that used up 4200 grafts for a tiny area? If you
» feel so strongly about Mystery’s 2000 grafts procedure, shouldn’t you be
» screaming and kicking about this one too?
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-54233-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

I just happened to notice this one from MOM

if there is another one from another clinic, I dont have to point out each and every guy

you guys are paranoid lol