My first hair transplant experience

I was recommended to Vera Clinic by someone who had their hair transplant done there. They said it was the best decision they ever made, and I trusted them because I saw how happy they were with the results.

I had my first hair transplant at 27 years old, using 1700 grafts in the front.

After 2 weeks, I started to notice something wasn’t quite right with my new hairline. After doing some research on how to create a natural-looking hairline after a transplant, I realized that what they did wasn’t right—it was not properly inspected by microscope beforehand and there were multi-hair grafts in my hairline. Additionally, there were no uniform angulations throughout the entire procedure.

Fast forward to now, and here’s where it gets good: after meeting with Vera Clinic’s team of experienced doctors, who gave me complete confidence in their abilities to perform my procedure, they delivered! Now I’m very happy with the results of my 2nd hair transplant!

I think it’s really good and appreciative to discuss your personal experience with other people then can get benefits from it .