» pretending to be something other than one of the many resident librarians
» here.
»
» I also share my experiences with others as well :wink: . I used Roger
» Mason’s Hair Again for about four months, which as you will recall,
» contained progesterone cream, but can’t say if it did anything special. I
» am still researching the effect that excess estrogen can have on males as
» we age.

So you basically admit you have no regimen to talk ahout that you have used that has been successful:lol2:

Hang ups,

Nothing has changed.

I am not bald. But you are still bald in the crown area, aren’t you. You touted the Nizoral cream in this section, only to stop, after shedding all over the place.

I see David had to reprimand you recently. You should really learn to mind your own business, unless you have something constructive to add to this or any other discussion.

Best wishes,

» Hang ups,
»
» Nothing has changed.
»
» I am not bald. But you are still bald in the crown area, aren’t you. You
» touted the Nizoral cream in this section, only to stop, after shedding all
» over the place.
»
» I see David had to reprimand you recently. You should really learn to
» mind your own business, unless you have something constructive to add to
» this or any other discussion.
»
» Best wishes,

Speaking of minding your own business, are you the board moddy.? David asked me not to post on the Hair Multiplication board temporarily because they kept crying to him daily, about the fact that I dare to disagree that HM is right around the corner. David quickly dropped that request and removed his post about such…:smiley: because he is not into censorship. He even specifically told the whiners. if you do not want hangin to post, do not make posts addressed to him. Doesnt sound like a reprimand to me

as far as having a bald crown , what does that have to do with anything. If you have never lost your hair and gotten a bald spot in a specific area, does that make you superior in knowledge to those who lost hair in an area 25 yrs ago, before all the latest developments? Nope

it means you were fortunate to have been in an age where plenty of solutions are there to save your hair

in the late 70s and early 80s, there was no internet, there was no rogaine etc to help guys , so we basically were stuck . Now that there are a lot of hair solutions out there, when you can show me something that can grow hair on a 20 year old slick bald area, I will eat my hat.

Until then , keep dreaming you know anything about hair loss, you dont:rotfl:

» …It is partially based upon input from
» Waseda, a Japanese researcher who has been researching inflammation and
» androgenetic hair loss for many years. He has been able to initiate
» extensive hair regrowth after being a “slick bald” Norwood 5 for many
» years using an aggressive combination of therapies specifically designed
» to counter inflammation and an apoptosis factors.

Waseda’s “extensive” hair regrowth, from a Norwood 5 to a uh…Norwood 5.

http://www.hairsite2.com/waseda/wasedapics2.htm

» Or actually, I think it may have been “glucose control” that he mentioned.

B vitamins are critical for protein synthesis ie critical to hair growth
why do you think all the super hair vitamins, Maxi Hair or Ultra Hair, are ABSOLUTELY LOADED WITH B VITAMINS IN HIGH AMOUNTS

plus they have 2000mcg timed released Biotin, another critical B vitamin

Sugar, refined versions of it , especially, as opposed to fruit sugar, and naturals…uses us a ton of B vitamins during the digestive process. If you overload your body with sugar, your Blood levels of B vitamins plunges along with the accompanying RISE in insulin levels

This is why eating a lot of sugar is very damaging to your hair, and this is why the super hair vitamins are so focused on B vitamins