My Consultation @ Armani

I just wanted to quickly share with you all the importance of going into a clinic and seeing results first hand. This site has been very helpful for me in deciding which procedure to choose, which clinic to trust and most importantly, is a hair transplant even right for me?

Through this site, I have been exposed to an abundant amount of information. Some of that being biased, some being controversial and some being very encouraging. My only concern was…what and who can I trust? With that being said, I visited a few clinics. But what stood out far from the rest was Alvi Armani. I spoke with the staff as well as Dr. Armani himself and I was able to discuss a lot of the concerns I had. Granted, I could of been there for hours and hours because as you all know, there is so so much to know about such a procedure. The staff and doctor were very patient with me and answered my questions and concerns to the best of their abilities to a point where I was conent. But the main benefit of my visit was that I was actually able to see two patients who had done the FUE procedure with the Armani clinic.

I know there have been some controversial stories or situations talked about on this site but I was absolutely blown away with what I saw. Both these patients had a follow-up appointment after about a year or so after their procedures and I was lucky enough to see first hand their results. These patients were kind enough to show me their progress and I was extremely impressed with their hairline designs. The density looked great and the donor area seemed to be well in tact.

All in all, I urge anyone looking into a procedure to physically go into a clinic and try and meet with some of these patients. Although sites and forums such as this are an excellent tool in determining what is best for you, meeting a patient that has gone through a procedure should be an essential part in your research process.

What other clinics did you go to see patients?

Did you ask how long the technicians have been with Armani? They do all the graft implanting. Their experience is very important.

Prior to my surgery Dr Armani called me in person to discuss my concerns & he talked me through every step of the procedure.
I found this to be very professional & his experience & previous results made me feel very safe in his & his team of technicians hands…

I also stayed a few days in Toronto & showed my early stages of results to future patients who were attending consultations & I have kept in touch with some of these people since my surgery.

I feel it is very important to build a good relationship with your Dr prior to surgery & ask as many questions as possible which help to put any concerns or issues to rest.

tthabet, I totally agree with you that it is best to meet patients in person and visit the top clinics when doing your research. I am glad everything worked out so well for you.

leonardodafollicle…I was actually not able to meet other patients at the two other clinics I visited. When I was at Alvi Armani, it was by chance that I saw patients who were there for a follow-up appointment who were nice enough to show me their ongoing results. The entire experience at Alvi Armani was very comforting from the moment I walked into the clinic and it was very encouraging to see those results in person.

Unfortunately, I did not ask any questions regarding the credentials of the technicians that worked there because I didn’t think to ask but thanks for that input. I’m almost certain I’m going to follow through with Dr. Armani as my surgeon for a FUE procedure so the next time we speak, I will definitely bring that up. Thanks for the advice!

» What other clinics did you go to see patients?
»
» Did you ask how long the technicians have been with Armani? They do all
» the graft implanting. Their experience is very important.

What two other clinics did you visit that didn’t have any patients for you to see in person? I asked before but you didn’t say, why?

Are you really sure you want to go with a clinic after only seeing patients from 1 clinic in person?

Do you really think it was by chance that two happy patients just happened to be there on your consult date to show you their results? Think about it before you choose…

» leonardodafollicle…I was actually not able to meet other patients at the
» two other clinics I visited. When I was at Alvi Armani, it was by chance
» that I saw patients who were there for a follow-up appointment who were
» nice enough to show me their ongoing results. The entire experience at Alvi
» Armani was very comforting from the moment I walked into the clinic and it
» was very encouraging to see those results in person.
»
» Unfortunately, I did not ask any questions regarding the credentials of
» the technicians that worked there because I didn’t think to ask but thanks
» for that input. I’m almost certain I’m going to follow through with Dr.
» Armani as my surgeon for a FUE procedure so the next time we speak, I will
» definitely bring that up. Thanks for the advice!
»
»
»
» » What other clinics did you go to see patients?
» »
» » Did you ask how long the technicians have been with Armani? They do
» all
» » the graft implanting. Their experience is very important.

leonardodafollicle,

When are you going to quit? How many different names do you need to register? It is against forum policy to post under a proxy and to register multiple accounts.

Please stop creating all these fictitious characters in the forum and use your real IP address when you post instead of trying to disguise your true identity and the reason why you are here.

Hi leonardodafollicle or whoever you are. Like I mentioned, Alvi Armani was the only clinic that I was able to meet patients. The other two, SureHair and Seager, I was not able to see any patients. Like I said, I did not go in with the intentions to meet patients but I was lucky enough to bump into a couple at Alvi Armani. Although I think it is important to see results in person, Alvi Armani possesses the design and skill that I have not seen with these other clinics. The hairline for me is probably the most important area of a transplant and by seeing the before and after photos of those other clinics, it simply did not satisfy the needs I have for the results I’m looking for. At some point I’m going to have to make a decision and geographically I’m only limited to a number of these clinics. As for it being by chance that those patients were there, I don’t know, but it’s unlikely that Alvi Armani has two patients on stand-by waiting to meet people coming in to their office for a consultation. That would be ludacris, don’t you think? Thanks for looking out though!

» What two other clinics did you visit that didn’t have any patients for you
» to see in person? I asked before but you didn’t say, why?
»
» Are you really sure you want to go with a clinic after only seeing
» patients from 1 clinic in person?
»
» Do you really think it was by chance that two happy patients just happened
» to be there on your consult date to show you their results? Think about it
» before you choose…
»
»
» » leonardodafollicle…I was actually not able to meet other patients at
» the
» » two other clinics I visited. When I was at Alvi Armani, it was by
» chance
» » that I saw patients who were there for a follow-up appointment who were
» » nice enough to show me their ongoing results. The entire experience at
» Alvi
» » Armani was very comforting from the moment I walked into the clinic and
» it
» » was very encouraging to see those results in person.
» »
» » Unfortunately, I did not ask any questions regarding the credentials of
» » the technicians that worked there because I didn’t think to ask but
» thanks
» » for that input. I’m almost certain I’m going to follow through with Dr.
» » Armani as my surgeon for a FUE procedure so the next time we speak, I
» will
» » definitely bring that up. Thanks for the advice!
» »
» »
» »
» » » What other clinics did you go to see patients?
» » »
» » » Did you ask how long the technicians have been with Armani? They do
» » all
» » » the graft implanting. Their experience is very important.