My Armani FUE 4 months update

Hey guys, so it’s been a bit over 4mo since my procedure with Dr. Armani. It’s all on my blog, let me know what you think.

http://quest4hair.blogspot.com

See ya in a month’s time!:stuck_out_tongue:

Great work with the blog! Wish i was a little more savy with web work myself. But anyway just be confident that you went to the best, and that if you would of cheaped out and gone to someone else you probably wouldnt even have the results youre already witnessing. Were way too young to have sub par work done on our heads. From what i now understand the road to recovery is a long one even with FUE. I’ll be sure to keep and eye out for your updates and keep up the great work.

» Great work with the blog! Wish i was a little more savy with web work
» myself. But anyway just be confident that you went to the best, and that
» if you would of cheaped out and gone to someone else you probably wouldnt
» even have the results youre already witnessing. Were way too young to
» have sub par work done on our heads. From what i now understand the road
» to recovery is a long one even with FUE. I’ll be sure to keep and eye out
» for your updates and keep up the great work.

I noticed that your hariline is not as straight as some of the other Dr. Armani patients. Did you choose this or did Dr. Armani?

Snowrider- thanks, you’d be surprised how easy it is to set up a blog like that these days. If I remeber correctly it took me just an hour to have everything ready and running.

JonnyE- you’re right, my hairline is a bit more ‘angled’. Dr. Armani suggested that my face (and whatever else he bases his decisions on!) isn’t really suited for a straight hairline. I also told him that I’m cool with a little recession since I only went for 2.5k grafts as opposed to 3k suggested. So that’s how my hairline was born… :wink:

» Snowrider- thanks, you’d be surprised how easy it is to set up a blog like
» that these days. If I remeber correctly it took me just an hour to have
» everything ready and running.
»
» JonnyE- you’re right, my hairline is a bit more ‘angled’. Dr. Armani
» suggested that my face (and whatever else he bases his decisions on!)
» isn’t really suited for a straight hairline. I also told him that I’m cool
» with a little recession since I only went for 2.5k grafts as opposed to 3k
» suggested. So that’s how my hairline was born… :wink:

it looks good either way. Im sure you will end up with a great result, Dr. Armani does great hairlines.

Looking good bro! Keep us posted.

Wow it looks fantastic. I would be happy even if the hair doesn’t grow out, I like that military style very much. Congrats.

Thanks for the update. I echo what other posters said, you did an amazing job with your blog. Your pics look great, hope you turn out to be another successful story.

Regards,

Very nice. Any chance we can see the donor ?

very very nice. Wonder when I would be in your shoes with head of hair. lol

May be I missed it somewhere, but whats the hairline density?

» very very nice. Wonder when I would be in your shoes with head of hair.
» lol
»
»
» May be I missed it somewhere, but whats the hairline density?

Any updates muscleboy?